Chapter 21

Annie's POV
The box was pretty big and heavy. I grab my house keys and open the box. My eyes widen when I see the inside. Who sent this to me. I pulled out an envelope. I open and read what it says.
*This dress is for you if you go to a dance. I know I left without a goodbye. I hope you can forgive me.
Your friend,
Will x*
I haven't talked to will since he left about four years ago. I sigh and pull the dress out. It's beautiful.

I take it and hang it in my closet. The box falls off my bed and something falls out. I walk over and pick it up. My eyes widen. I never thought I would see this again. I pick it up and put in my secret box.

A few days have now passed since I received the box. I haven't told anyone about it. I don't know what to do. Will left without telling me and he broke my heart when he did. Not only was he my best friend but my boyfriend too.

I wake up to my alarm going off. I get up and change and do my hair. I then walk downstairs and out the door to school.

I walk into school and head straight to my locker

I walk into school and head straight to my locker. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. He whispers into my ear "I need to ask you something. Meet on the roof. At lunch." I giggle. I have fallen bad for Hayden.

I walk up to the roof at lunch to find Hayden with a bunch of flowers. "What's all this?" I raise an eyebrow. "Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks as he hands me the flowers. "Of course!" He plants soft kiss on my lips.

Everything in my life is so perfect right now. I'm in love. I have amazing friends. My family is getting along. What could go wrong?