Chapter 9

Annie's POV
It has been two weeks since the whole case thing and since I...kissed Hayden.... I mean he is now dating Bella and he is the quarterback and I'm second best...yet again. I am worried though Case has been very quiet these past two weeks and that's never good. I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning something.

I'm awoken by the sound of my alarm and I get up and go to my closet. I pick out an outfit and put it on. I do my hair and really light make up.

Once I get to school I meet Jayden and Asher at my locker

Once I get to school I meet Jayden and Asher at my locker. "Hey" I say as I open my locker. "We have practice at lunch and after school right?" Jayden asks. "Yea. But Bella will use to make out with Hayden" I say as I roll my eyes. "I'm sorry Ann's." Asher says as I sling my bag over my shoulder. "I'll be fine. I just need to get over him..." I say with a sigh.

Lunch comes around quicker than I had hoped. I walk in to the cafeteria and sit down. Soon Jayden, Asher, Kenzie and Johnny sit down. I have gotten to used to Johnny being here and he even apologised for what he did. Sometimes it feels like I'm a third wheel in this group though. We sit and talk until the bell goes.

It was the second lunch of the day. The longest one. I go and change and head out to the field. I see the football team as they walk over to me. "Hey?" I say as they come up to me. "Where's the rest of the team?" Carson asks as he stands in front of me. "They'll be our soon why?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "No reason just so we know before Bella comes out" he says as he looks at me.

" you don't like her?" I ask. "No we hate her" he says as I giggle. "Thought I was the only one. Glad I'm not." I say as they all chuckle. "You're not too bad you know that Leblanc" he says as the rest of the cheer team come out. Bella walks up to Hayden and me and Carson look at each other. We make sick faces and laugh.

Hayden looks at me and I look away. "Go run laps" Bella says. We start running as me Kenzie and Jayden talk. "Carson is cute you should give him a shot" Kenzie says with a smile. "I'm not looking for anything like that yet. But we could be good friends" I say as smile to myself.

The end of the school day came around pretty quick and I found myself on the football pitch yet again. I wait for the cheerleaders as I watch the boys practice. Hayden runs over to me. "What do you want?" I say harshly. "Where is Bella?" He asks. "I don't know I don't keep tracks on your girlfriend" I say as I go to walk away.