Chapter 30

Annie's POV
I walk up to the roof and lean over the rail. I hear the door open and see Hayden. I sigh and turn back around. "What do you want?" I say as he walks up to me. "Annie let me explain!" I look at him.

"I know why you did it Hayden. Bella told me!" I sigh. "I didn't have a choice Annie. What did you want me to do?" He says as he grabs my hand. I snatch my hand away from his grip. "You always have a choice Hayden!" I look back out at the view.

"Can't we just be friends again?" I snap my head in his direction. "We can never be just friends Hayden..." our eyes lock. I got lost in his eyes. He starts to lean in. "I can't....I'm sorry Hayden—I got to go" I run out of the door and down the stairs.

Days have passed now. I didn't join the cheer team again. But we have a game. I walk home and into my room. I walk over to my closet and take out my outfit. I put it on and do my hair makeup for the game.

The first game I won't be cheering at

The first game I won't be cheering at. I don't know how I feel about it though. I walk out the door and to the game. I walk up the bleachers and sit down. The game starts.

We were loosing by halftime. I watch the girls do their cheer. The game starts again. I thought I could do this bout I can't. I get up and start walking down the bleachers. I watch the boys huddle on the middle.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I walk into someone on the way down. I look up at them. "H-Hayden? What are you doing. The game—" he grabs my waist and plant a kiss on my lips.

I hesitated but kissed back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he held me close. It started to rain as we pull away from each other. "Annie I'm sorry—" I interrupt him. "I forgive you"

He smiles as he picks me up and kisses me again. I guess this is what love feels like. It can definitely make you do some crazy things. Though it was crazy year I'm lucky I found Hayden.