Chapter 27

Annie's POV
As i sit there scrolling through the pictures a tear falls down my face. I feel some one sit beside me. I look up at them. " I can't deal with you right now please me alone" I sigh as I look away from her. "Annie please".

"Don't Lexi. You were supposed to be my friend. You were the only one who was there for me when Will left. You know how broke I was after him. And yet you go and I find you and my boyfriend making out at the dance. Did you tell Will to come just so I would be distracted?" I feel my eyes sting from the tears in them. "I-I didn't.  But please just let me explain!" 

"Let you explain what. That you were sucking the face off of my boyfriend. Or was that just a mistake as well. You know there is always something that you do to hurt me but not this time Lexi. So please do yourself a favour and leave me out of your bullshit this time!"

"Annie! It's not my fault. I didn't know he was going to do that to you!" I look at here with clenched fists. "You didn't know that he was going to rape me?!? You were the one who gave me the drink and drugged me. You helped him Lexi. How am I supposed to believe anything you say now?" Tears slip from my eyes as I get up and storm off.

As I walk out of the school I run home. When I get into the house I run up the stairs and fall into my bed. Today was the worst day ever. I should have just stayed at home and ate ice cream and watched sad movies. I sigh as my phone pings. I pick it up and roll my eyes.