Chapter 7

-GODDESS-

Thorn's POV

Fuck it! Why does she have to smile at each of everyone in here. I'm so annoyed and mad right now and dammit, she even let Chase and the other guys touched her as if she's enjoying it.

Kyle grabbed her hand and Chase kissed her hand..but she's not doing anything and it's making me want to punch the shit out of their faces.

You're getting jealous Thorn.

I heard a voice from the back of my mind and I gritted my teeth while still keeping my eyes on her.
This can't be jealousy. This is fucking anger and that's all. I'm angry because she's acting like a good girl and the angel that she was, I'm angry because she's annoying and I fucking hate her.

Instead of looking at her, I tore away my gaze from her and just focused on Jessica. I kissed her lips roughly making her moan as I cupped her fake ass while fondling her also fake boobs. Everything about her are almost fake.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Time flies and I survived..at least that's what I thought when I saw her and Chase on the cottage getting closer and closer. I was more than pissed and twice as angry when I saw him offered a drink to her.

'Don't fucking drink it.' and fortunately she didn't, I don't know why but I felt a rush of relief when she didn't accepted it.

I broke our kiss then pushed Jessica a bit to catched my breath.
"I need a drink."

"Okay." She rose up out of the water and I followed her as we walked back to the cottage.

As we get closer to the cottage I heard Chase mumbling something and it get clearer when I reached the cottage.

"Can we swim then? Because this beer is making my body hot already I mean not that hot okay.." he chuckled then rubbed the back of his head while his face is slowly turning red.
What the fuck is he blushing?
"What I mean is I need a cold water."

I heard her sweet giggle then I butt in.
"Kittens can't swim, Chase."

She shot a glare at me which I ignored then I took a sip from my beer as Jessica threw her arms around my neck. Damn, this bitch is clingy as fuck and she's starting to annoy me.

I looked down at Francine who seemed like didn't stopped to glare at me as my lips twitched in amazement and it slowly turned into a smirk.

"You bet?" She stood up from her seat facing me with her chin up.

I laughed at her throwing more woods on her fire as her face turned red in anger that I can almost see a steam coming out of her nose and ears.

My laugh slowly faded when I saw her lifting her sweater slowly without breaking our eye contact. I swallowed hard feeling my throat suddenly getting dry as I feast on the scene right before me.

She successfully removed her sweater out of her body and revealed her cream colored pushed up bra that matches her skin tone and made her boobs became impossibly bigger.

All the people inside the room stopped and their eyes are focused on her as if they're watching a legendary movie that only happens once in a blue moon. None of us made a noise.

She walked towards the pool then stopped just before the pool as she turned around to face me. Her face holds anger and determination as the moon illuminates her beautiful curves and it made her green eyes glow. She's beautiful..and there's no doubt about it.

She then proceeded to her shorts, unbuttoning it slowly without saying anything then let it fall to the ground like a leaf.

My breath hitched and I cursed silently as she revealed her cream colored panty with ribbons on the side holding it up so it won't fall that  made her look like she's naked and I felt my cock slowly getting hard as it twitched inside my pants.

Shit..this isn't happening to me.

Staring at me, she turned around facing her back to me and showing how perfectly round her ass not like the other fake ass bitches here then she jumped at the pool, her body colliding to the water that made a splashed of sparkles in the air.

Then the crowd goes wild. They screamed and cheered for her that made me snapped back to reality.

She was swimming expertly on the bean shaped pool not minding everyone. Her bun hairstyle is already loose and her hair is freely flowing with the water as the moon made her skin look paler than before.

It turns out that, Kittens can swim after all.

I smirked while watching her but immediately faded when she rose up out of the water with her long wet hair.
Water are running down her body as if they know their destination.

She's like the Queen of the sea. A Goddess and I can't deny that she lit a fire deep inside me.

She crossed her arms on her chest unintentionally making her perky boobs looks bigger than before and all the guys eyes glued on her body. I must say she's the most beautiful girl in this room tonight or maybe in the whole wide world. I know I'm exaggerating but don't blame me, she's really beautiful.

I felt a rush of anger flooded my whole body when I saw a guy took a picture of her in her fucking bikini.

Clenching my jaw, I walked quickly towards the guy without caring the glances and questionable looks that they're giving me then I snatched it out of his hand to delete her picture and I successfully did it.

"What fuck is your problem dude!?" He spat and then there I lost my control and punched the shit out of his face. How could he take a picture of her when I can't even take one myself. Fuck it!
"You, is the fucking problem."
I'm more than glad that I can finally let out my anger. He took something that for my eyes only. All of them.

I was planning to punch more people that stared at Francine after I finished this one but Chase and the others, including her tried to stopped me but I just can't, not until this fucking face of him won't be recognizable anymore.

"Hey bro, calm down." Kyle tried to hold my hand but I swatted it away like I did to Chase and Bruce.

He managed to threw couple of weak punches at me that it didn't even hurt a bit before he passed out.

"Woah..you messed him up." Kyle breathes as he looked at the unconscious guy who's lying on the floor.

A warm hand came contact on my cheek and when I look at the owner of this soft hand, I saw her standing in front of me, worry is evident on her face while tears are streaming down her cheeks with her quivering lips. Fuck, she herself is quivering in the coldness of the night.

I gripped her hand then dragged her with me. Chase and the others called us shouting and asking where are we going but I ignored them. I'm more than mad right now and I'm fuming angry.

"W-wait--", I gripped her hand tighter which made her shut up and followed me obediently.

"We're going home." Using my icy tone, I kept my hold on her firmly until I reached one of Kyle's car.

Good thing he gave me a spare key.