Chapter 43

-SCARED-

Francine's POV

I was in my deep comfortable slumber when I felt something hot hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting from the sunlight that's peeking through the thin curtains of this unfamiliar room. Wait..where am I!?

Ignoring the heaviness of my head, I quickly sit up from the bed as the soft comforter on my body fell down till my lap and I winched in pain when I tried moving my hips and legs. It hurts, I felt like I can't move nor can walk them right now. Massaging my head, my eyes fell right on my body as I screamed in horror. Why am I naked? And why do my whole body is full of deep red marks. Oh my God, don't tell me...

"Francine, what happened??" The door opened as Thorn entered the room quickly with a tray of different delicious foods on his hand. He scurried to me after placing the tray of foods on the bed. His face looks so worried and sweats starts to form on his forehead. I immediately gathered the comforter on my body to bring them up to my chest, trying to cover my nakedness from his icy lustful eyes.

I gulped. Hard.

"D-Did..we.." I trailed off as he got what I've been meaning to say easily. Thanks God he got what I wanted to say.

Sighing deeply, Thorn looked aside as he runs his fingers through his sleek yet disheveled hair. "Yes.." That answered my undone question.

There was a pause in between of us then after a moment, I recovered as I let's out a gasp of disbelief. I told myself not to let it happen again but then it happened again.

"Why..d-did I let..you.." and before I know, tears are already streaming down my face as Thorn caged me protectively in his arms. I tried to pushed him away and struggled but he kept a tight hold of me.

"Hush now my princess.. it's alright, it's not your fault." He whispered lovingly in my ear as I hated myself for melting at his sweet gesture. My heart felt warm and light the moment he comforted me and I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that I calmed down because of him.

"T-Thorn.. I..–" he cut me by pressing his index finger on my lips, concealing the words that I wanted to say. His eyes pierced right through me as he smiled at me genuinely.

"Don't talk.. just eat your breakfast so that we can catch some car outside and go home." He said, pulling the tray of foods closer to us. It contains sunnyside up egg, a blueberry pancake and a glass of warm milk.

"D-did you bought this?" I asked while taking the utensils using my hands, he nodded at me while still smiling. He seems like in a good mood today.

"Thanks then..but, how about you?" He chuckled softly then leaned in closer to me. I didn't even able to move away from him because of the look in his eyes. It's like it's telling me to just stay still and look into his eyes.

"I love it when you're worried about me." His deep voice caressed my ear as I let's out an involuntary gasp then I felt my all the blood of my body came up and gathered on my both cheeks making them bloody red.

By bringing my hands on his hard chest, I pushed him a little enough for me to breath while looking away from him. "I-it's not that way ..I'm .. I-I'm not–" and before I could finish my sentence. Thorn came closer towards me as he lifted my chin up, making my face to turn to him.

"I already ate don't worry," he paused as he stroked my cheek softly using his thumb then he tucked my hair behind my ear, he leaned it more and I didn't know why but my eyes flutters shut as I felt my head moving closer to him.