Chapter 35

-WONDERLAND-

Thorn's POV

"Thornnnnn!!" Damn, my ears are already hurting by this witch's voice. She's so annoying, she's asking me why she didn't saw me sleeping next beside her this morning. As if she's really my girlfriend. We already talked about this and she agreed for money but now she's becoming annoying.

"What?!" I hissed while sipping on my cup of coffee. It's already morning and I didn't get enough sleep last night because of her. Damn, why can't she accept the fact that she loves me as much as I love her. She's still taking my feelings as a fucking joke for pete's sake.

Pouting, Samantha leaned her head on the table lazily. "My head hurts, I guess I can't go with you guys on the cave." I don't care.

"Take a rest then." I simply shrugged and before I could take another sip of my coffee, she entered the kitchen wearing a loose white knitted sweater and a pair of red shorts. She's so damn beautiful. Francine is like a goddess.

Our eyes met but she looked away quickly as if looking at me can blind her. I watched her every movement, she went on the counter as she started to brew her own coffee before popping bread in the toaster. She didn't moved nor turned around at us, her back remained on us or more like on me. I don't know what's she thinking right now but I hope that she can still remember what happened between us on the seaside last night.

"Guys !! Y'all ready??" Kyle beamed as he entered the kitchen with Chase beside him, holding his phone before putting it back to his pocket. They took a sit in front of us.

"Yeah." I nodded at them as Sofia and Bruce entered the kitchen as well.

Kyle looked at me then at the girl beside me before whispering, "What happened to her?"

"Hangover." I shrugged then he nods.

"Francine can I get a coffee." Kyle raised his hand like a customer ordering at the waitress.

"O-okay.." she flushed a smile before facing his back on us again. Grayson entered the kitchen while yawning and I can't help but to imagine how did they sleep together last night. Fuck it, did he hug her while sleeping? Did he scoop her or back hug her.. did they do something? Damn, I'm going insane.

"Is she fine?" Chase asked, looking at Francine which in Graysons embrace now. I shrugged again. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now especially that they're flirting in front of me.

Placing the plates containing two toast breads in front of every one, she sat across me with her own toast on her plate and a cup of coffee beside it. Grayson is beside her, busy looking at him and she's just giving him sweet smiles as if I'm not watching them. Fuck! Am I invisible in her eyes!?

Clearing my throat, I put down my coffee then looked at them. "Stop flirting in front of the food." Then I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Samantha asked in her state as she stood up too. "I lost my appetite." I mumbled enough for them to hear before storming out the kitchen, Samantha trailing behind me. I know it's rude but I really lost my appetite just by looking at them being lovey dovey with each other.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After taking a long shower, I proceeded to go to my closet, picking a black shirt and my khaki shorts as I took my gray boxer then wear them.

"I really wanna go but this fucking headache isn't letting me." Samantha whined while lying down on the bed.

"Take a rest and if you're well enough, go home." I gave her enough money so I guess she can go home by herself.