Chapter 30

-I MISSED YOU-

Thorn's POV

Her scent lingers on my nose while I'm slowly approaching them. She didn't turned around, she just sit there like a stone but i could clearly see how tensed her body is. I purposely walked passed them giving her the chance to check me up while I'm smirking.

"Damn, I thought you won't gonna come back ever again." Bruce exclaimed while smirking at me. I chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I? Besides, I can't miss an event that's so special to one of my best friends." He chuckled, giving me a pat on my shoulder.

"Come, I want you to meet my sweetheart." He looked up at the girl on the stage. We walked up there slowly. She's beautiful but not as beautiful as the girl who haunts my every dream.

"Thorn, she's Sofia Gomez my fiance." She smiled at me handing out her hand as she bowed a bit. I shook her hands then smiled back at her. She looks nice. Bruce is a lucky man.

"I'm Thorn and nice meeting you gorgeous. Take care of my friend." She blushed then nodded her head slowly before saying 'I will don't worry'.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

After the little introduction, we went down the stage as the party resumed. There she is, wearing a red colored dress with a heart shape neckline. She's sitting straight on her seat. Her eyes are roaming around but me and I felt irritated. She's acting like I'm an invisible man and I hated it.

"Guys," Bruce gave Kyle and Chase a bro hug and I did the same. I missed this guys but I missed the girl in front of me more that I couldn't control myself anymore, "You really surprised me there. By the way, Sofia I know you already know them but I'm gonna introduce them again to you."

"So guys, she's Sofia Gomez soon-to-be Mrs Sofia Williams and Sofia, they're my best friends.. Kyle, Chase and Francine. Thorns step sister." I really wanted to correct him but I just let it slide, this is their night and I can't ruin it by scolding them.

We all took our seat on the round table. I made sure that I'm facing Francine, she's still not looking at me I mean she's talking to them and laughing and seems like she's paying attention to the topic but she's not looking at me nor giving me just a single glance and I felt like my blood is boiling. I took the chance to examine her, from her big doll green eyes that still shines whenever she laughs or smiles. Her nose is still pointy and her lips, damn her lips it looks like it's more plump now and a bit more reddish than before it's as if it's inviting me to taste them using my own lips. My brow furrowed as my eyes fell on her hand, not just her hand but their hands. Fuck it! Grayson is holding her hand and she's just fucking allowing it.

"Guys, excuse us for now." I was too occupied until Bruce's voice rang in my ear. We all nodded at them as they went to one of his father's friends table. They invited them there to get to know his fiance.

"Are you okay babe?" That Grayshit muttered while squeezing Francine's hand. Fuck off fucker! She's hurting like damn, how can she let that man touch her anyways? And babe? Seriously?..shit.

"Yes I'm fine, don't worry babe." She gave him her sweetest smile as I almost puke when Grayshit pecked her lips in front of me. Just what the fuck!? I clenched my jaw while looking at the horrible nightmare in front of me. Babe? They're in a fucking relationship now? Well, one way to find out.

"Babe? Are you two in a relationship?" They both looked at me with surprised as I gained all the people's attention in our table. They eyed me questioningly but I didn't care. I'm too fucking furious right now to think about my surroundings but luckily, I'm still holding myself together. Don't fucking burst out Thorn. I reminded myself as I slowly calmed myself.