Chapter 47

-TORMENTED HEART-

Thorn's POV

"So, you ready?" Chase asked while looking at his reflection on the mirror. He's combing his hair neatly right now.

"Yeah, well.. have you informed her?" Buttoning my shirt, I took a glance at him as he nodded at me. That's good. I smirked as I finished getting ready.

Tonight will be the night and I can't wait for it.

"He's out.. I think he's there.", He chuckled as I shake my head while smirking then proceeded on wearing my belt.

"Isn't it good?" I asked as I laughed sarcastically at him and he just clicked his tongue while smiling.

"For you? Yeah. But for her? I don't think so.." he mumbled as I looked at him. Yeah, she might get hurt and cry over that fucking shit and I can't let that happen but I can't also let that guy to continue deceiving Francine. She needs to know.

"I'll handle her, don't worry. I won't let anything happen nor hurt her." I spoked assuringly at Chase as he walked towards me then landed a pat on my shoulder as he nodded then went out of my room.

Francine have my back all the time.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Looking at her door, I gulped hard as I proceeded to knock on it and after a moment she opened it. Francine stood in front of me with her black crop top that has a Cheshire cat design. She looks so beautiful, her red short skirt that stopped in her mind thigh suits her creamy long legs. She looks like a goddess and again, I won't get tired on praising my own Queen. My eyes traveled back up to her face as I stared at her hypnotizing green eyes, she didn't put so much make up on her face and that only made her look more innocent and beautiful. The only thing that's on her face is a thick black eye liner that outlined her eyes so well and her pink lipbalm and nothing else.

"Let's go?" I smirked as I lent out my arm for her to hold and she smiled back at me shyly then she wrapped her arm around my arm. She's so gorgeous like fuck, I can take her right here right now but something is more important tonight.

Reaching my car, I opened the front seat for her as she bowed her head a bit down to get in after muttering her 'thank you' to me. "You're welcome princess." Francine's cheeks turned red. She looks so adorable.

Getting inside my car, I looked at her one more time as she fumbled on her seat belt, but I was about to help her when she successfully buckled it around her. Aight, missed my chance.

"I know what you're thinking." Her soft voice filled my car as I looked at her. She's smiling at me playfully while fidgeting her fingers on her lap, her cheeks are red.

"Really? Then what am I thinking?" I asked back as I smirked at her evilly and the color of her red cheeks became darker. She mumbled as she looked away from me, "Y-you already know so why are you asking me?"

Looking at the road to make sure I'm still in my lane, I looked at her again as my hand crept up her creamy thigh, she shivered at the contact of my warm palm against her soft thigh. "W-what are y–" I stopped her by squeezing her thigh.

"How would I know what you think I'm thinking when you don't want to tell me." My voice became raspy and deep as I looked at her shaking green eyes intensely.

"J-just forget it.. will you?", She tried slapping my hand away from her thigh but that only made me keep a hold of it tightly. "Nah-ah." I smirked as Francine glared at me with her forest eyes. Crossing her arms over her chest, she huffed then looked at the window instead of getting rid of my hand.