🍎Author's note🍎

Hey apples!!💕🍎

First of all, thank you for reading this book of mine and for being patient about waiting for my updates. I know this ain't the best book some of you have read but I'd like to say that I did my all to create this book and I'm proud of it even though there's some mistakes and wrong grammars, I'm happy some of you pointed it out in not a rude way.

Based from the outcome, I must say all the efforts that I've put in this story of mine is worth it.

Writing this book was so hard, I mean I didn't really planned on writing this book and finishing it in the first place but the moment I tried writing a plot, everything just went flowing on my imagination so I decided to continue writing and finishing it and I'm so happy that finally, I finished it.

With all the comments and motivations you guys gave me, I can be able to continue writing and finishing my story. I know, I had some grammatical errors and typos so I apologized for all of that. English is not really my first language so sorry for the errors and mistakes throughout this book.

This is actually my first story and it's my first time writing a story. It's so unexpected for me to have someone that will read my story. To be honest, I wasn't expecting this book to have some readers but when I woke up the next day after writing some chapters, I was blown away and felt overwhelmed by the number of readers, comments and votes and so that pumped me up to continue writing it.

I really don't know if I can write another book after this one. But, if you guys want and like my work then I'll gladly write another book and another story for you to read.

For now, I'll try on improving my writing skills so I hope y'all keep supporting me all the way and till the end of each and every story that I'll make in the future.

So this is the end of FORBIDDEN APPLE, thank you for tuning in.

Y'all means so much to me so thanks a lot apples!💕🍎

I love you all!!💕🍎

-zair_xrixx