Chapter 8

-I'M SORRY-

Thorn's POV

As we reached the car, I let go of her hand and she took the chance to rubbed it while glaring at me.

"I ..don't want to go home with you." Her words made me looked at her in a total confusion and anger. What the fuck does she mean!?

"You don't want to? Okay then. Go back inside the house and show off your body to all of them, besides you look like you're enjoying their filthy eyes on your little old body."

"How dare you!" She raised her hand to slap me but I quickly snatched her wrist and in a one swift move, she's already leaning on the side of the car, pinned. I'm so much thankful that Kyle and the others didn't followed us.

"Remember what I said back in the kitchen?" I leaned in close to her face and her breath hitched."I.don't.tolerate.second.times. no one has ever slapped me in the face and you're the first girl who did that to me. You should be proud of yourself by now, but it won't happen again." I pulled away and that's when I noticed her quivering body.

Shit. It's so windy outside and her bikini didn't helped at all to ease the coldness of the night.

Opening the car, I quickly took my jacket inside then gave it to her, at first she didn't accepted it but then she did. She should know how to follow my orders.

"Get in."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

My fist are slowly turning pale while I'm gripping the steering wheel so tightly as I drive my way back home.

I've been driving for minutes and I'm still angry, punching that douchebags face isn't enough for me. I need to cool down.

A sound made my head snapped on her direction. She looked at me in embarrassment before turning her head away to window.

Her tummy just growled. Come to think of it, we didn't ate anything when we left at home and when we're at the party. Well I'm hungry too so I might as well grab some pizza since I'm craving for it right now and I don't think that she won't like it, I mean hey! Everyone loves pizza.

We ordered a box of Hawaiian cheese overload pizza and drinks.
I stopped by at the beach near the store, well it's a bit far but I don't mind. I want to calm myself tonight before I can do something bad.

I was silently chewing my third slice of pizza when she broke the silence.
"Thorn.." she spoke in a sweet voice, it's soothing and calming..I didn't even know that a voice like that exists until I heard her.

Shit, don't use that voice to me.

"Yes?"

"Ahm..w-why did you punched that guy? You can't just punch a person when you feel like it specially if he didn't do anything wrong to you."
I closed my eyes firmly then inhaled deeply filling up my lungs by the salty air from the beach. This little kitten is clueless at all, or is she pretending so that she could get the answer that she wants? ..well let's just see.

"You really didn't have any idea why I did that?" And she shook her head, maybe she really doesn't know anything.

I turned around and faced her. Pinkish tint starts to spread across her cheeks as she looked up at me. She's so small, I mean I'm like 6footer and she's like 5'3. So cute.
Wait what!? No way.

"He took a picture of you while you're doing your little show on the pool. That's why I beat him up and deleted your picture." She gasped then covered her mouth by her hands as she looked down at her feet as if they're interesting.

Then after a moment of silence I felt a hand that tugged down my shirt enough for me to noticed her.

"I-I'm sorry..", she whispers, her hand on her chest as if holding her heart and the other one remained on my shirt. I shook my head then picked out the pack of cigarette inside my pocket then lit one.

This is so bad, I'm having this kind of desires again. Just seeing her wearing my jacket and knowing what kind of fucking clothes underneath it makes me want to ripped it in half and ravage her delicious body.

Instead of letting my lust take over me, I focused my sight on the beach to erased her sexy body that's playing in my mind.

"I don't accept apologies." , Then I huffed the smoke that's been stored inside my mouth letting out a deep sigh with it.

"T-thank you then." And when I didn't speak, she called out my name again using her plump lips.

"Thorn..say something." Is it just me or her voice became sensual and seductive. It sounds like it's inviting me to let out all the worry inside me and just let my lust and desire take over my whole body. I'm starting to get hot.

I almost regretted on looking at her face because the way she looks right now made the fire inside me grows wilder and hotter.

Starting from her damp long hair to her pink, pale face and quivering red lips down to her glistening neck and the way she gulped, just fuck it,and her cleavage that my jacket barely covered, to her creamy long legs. Goddammit, this is a fucking torture.

"What are you thanking me for?"

She clasped her hand together then leaned her back on the side of the car as she looks at the ocean waves as if she's calming herself.

"Thank you..f-for doing that thing for me and for protecting me."

Oh how I wish I could say 'You're welcome' but I hate you.

I laughed at her as if what she just said is so funny. She looked at me questionably and confusedly with her mouth, a little bit parted.

"Oh no no..hahaha, seriously? You're thanking me for that? Well I didn't do it for you or to protect you." I moved closer to her and she walked back only to stop when the car behind her blocked her way.

I put my hands beside her, trapping her so that she can't escape. Her body became tensed when I lowered my face on her neck gently smelling it and brushing the tip of my nose on a spot then I whispered huskily.
"Hmm..I did it for my reputation kitten, I don't want to be the talk of the Town because you see..they already know that you're my soon-to-be step sister and we don't want to ruin our reputation by the scandalous scene that you made with that old body of yours, yeah?"
Then I added, "And just because I did that, doesn't mean I did it for you or to protect you and you can walk around me as if we're close. I hate you, every little pieces of you..it makes me sick."
I heard her gulped and when I pulled away I almost want to punch myself. She stood there frozen and hurt can be seen on her watery eyes.
Her lips are quivering before she bit it with her teeth trying to hold back a sob while her tears already escaped from her eyes , racing down her cheeks and only to fall from her chin to the white sand that's beneath her feet.

She looked at me, hurt and angry as she wiped her tears harshly away from her face then her lips curved up into an emotionless smile.

"Y-you're right..my body isn't b-beautiful at all so does my face and everything about me, I-I'm sorry for being a burden to you..I'm sorry that you have to bring me here with you and that you d-didn't get to enjoy yourself because of my ugly ass presence. I'm sorry..and I know you h-hates me it's just that I thought, you're not as bad as what I think but it turns out that.. I'm w-wrong. So, don't worry.. I promise you won't even get to see me or my shadow inside y-your house."

No..that's not true at all, you're beautiful but fuck it, I can't say it to you. I hate you and that's all.

Her pearl like tears remains on escaping down even if she wiped them a couple of times, continuously..

then it slowly turned into a sob.

Why am I hurt to see her in this state, I should be happy that she's hurting but I can't seem to smile at all.
Instead, I want to hug her tightly in between my arms and murmurs how beautiful she is in her ears.

Just how fucked up I am?