Chapter 39

-OPERATION: TAKING HER BACK-

Thorn's POV

"Chase..I know I'm wrong that's why I'm sorry." I sighed in defeat while seating on a chair across him and Kyle. Bruce isn't here because he's in a meeting and after that they'll gonna eat dinner at Sofia's place. He may be busy now but he's still being a friend to us. I really wish him a happy life with his soon-to-be wife.

"Do you really know that you're wrong?" Damn, this cousin of mine can really be a pain in the ass sometimes. I looked at Kyle to seek for sympathy but he just looked at me clueless and confusedly with a cup of coffee in his hand. He's not getting what I mean damn.

Rolling my eyes to Kyle, I looked at Chase again and inhaled deeply before picking up the glass of apple juice on the table and took a sip on it, after that I spoke, "Yeah, I'm wrong Chase because I shouldn't have done that in the first place. My anger and jealousy got the best of me and I just let it. I'm wrong and I'm sorry."

Folding his arms against his chest, he leaned in a bit on the chair then looked at me. "And what you gonna do?"

I smirked. "Take what's mine in a good way or ...in a bad way if my rival makes it hard for me, that'll do too."

Chase scowled at me as Kyle on the other hand just chuckled then stood up. "Guys gotta go check on my toast." He said chuckling as he made his way towards the kitchen. I'm on our old house by the way, I'm staying here. I can't give up this house because it has a lot of memories to treasure. Starting from my childhood, to where my mother and father treasured the love they have..to my mom, passing away then after that they came, Francine and her mom. My life became roller coaster, but in a good way. I'm thankful and happy that she came and walked in my life. I love her. No woman has ever made my heart skipped a beat and act like a crazy inlove teenager.

"I'm expecting you to say 'I will do everything to fix the mess' but then, this?" Chase facepalm before sighing and shaking his head. "Damn you Thorn." My smirked grew wider as he looked at me with the same smirk, plastered on his lips as well.

"I know I am." I chuckled as he shook his head again before reaching for his drink from the table, he took a sip on it before standing up. "You better take her back or else I'm gonna do it myself."

I jolted up. It's my turn to scowl at him this time. "What the!? Didn't you said you just admire her and that you already got over her and that she's off limits??"

"Who knows, I might change my mind if you fail." I was about to burst out and smack the back of his neck but suddenly laughs at me so hard that he almost fell on his knees and on the ground. "Damn, haha you should see the look on your face couz, hahaha damn it's priceless." He got up, wiping the invisible tears from the corner of his eyes. "Thorn couz, I don't wanna be killed by you." He chuckled again and I just shook my head while smiling. I'm very blessed to have friends-family like them.

"Good then." I laughed as he walked towards me then gave me a tight bro hug. "Seriously Thorn. Don't let that guy have her." He mumbled and I just patted his back.

"No need to tell me Chase."

We was about to break the hug when we both engulfed into a much tighter hug. "Group hug!!!" Kyle yelled behind me.

"Fuck you Kyle !! I can't breath!!" Chase yelled as well, complaining to Kyle as I tried to wiggled my way out but the hug is fucking tight.

Ignoring our complains, he yelled again, "I love you guys!!"

"What the--- get the fuck away from me you gay!!" Chase wiggles while chuckling. I know he's just joking tho haha.

"What!?? Come on lemme give you kissy~" Kyle made a duck face as he inched close to Chase. I laughed at them as Chase tried his best to escape Kyle's hug but he failed, same as me.