Chapter 19

-THE ONE WHO'S IN CHARGE-

Francine's POV

I rolled over my bed trying hard to reach my alarm clock then turned it off as I went back to sleep not until I felt my bed sunk as if a heavy thing has been placed just beside me.

Closing my eyes tightly, I felt a warm hand touches my cheek gently stroking it up and down as I felt goosebumps all over my body.

Even though I can't see him right now, I already know that it's him... Thorn.

"Wake up doll face." My eyes instantly jolted when I felt his warm minty breath fans my bare neck. I quickly sat up my bed then moved away from him making my back pressed against the headboard.

"H-how'd you get in here? My room's locked." He smirked before swaying something in the air in front of me and it didn't took time to register to me that it's keys.. spare keys to be precise.

"That's illegal!!" I exclaimed frustratedly as I run my fingers through my hair kinda fixing it.
I just love my pillow, it styles my hair in weirdest hairstyle.

"Not, if I won't get caught." His lips twitched and slowly formed into a smirk as he eyed me up and down.
My eyes widened as I realized that I'm only wearing a thin night gown which is kinda see through. Thanks to my mom.

"And I caught you already." I looked at him straight in the eyes with my chin up trying to look tough but inside, I'm super scared.

"Are you sure?" His icy blue eyes remained trained on my body as I crossed my arms over my chest to protect my visible mounds from his evil gaze while looking away from him, hiding my blushing state.

"Just leave me alone..please." I whispered helplessly and sighing in defeat. Too much happened between us, I can't let it happen again. Ever.

In my surprised, he stood up from my bed putting his hands on the pockets of his dark grey shorts as he held a serious expression while looking at me. He's wearing a fitted navy blue shirt that hugged his body so well making his toned eight packs visible and he paired it with dark grey shorts.

He looks like a Greek god.

I've never saw his body, I mean it's not like I wanted to. I'm just saying because he seemed well fitted. He didn't even took his shirt off in Kyle's pool party.

I suddenly felt goosebumps all over my body, from my arms up to my neck..all my hair rose up and I felt intimidated by the way he's looking at me right now.

I didn't know why but I kinda felt something dangerous about him yet.. I felt safe. I might be going crazy to say some nonsense things like this.

"You won't go to work today. In fact, I already called your boss and I told her that you're quiting because your mother doesn't want you to work and that you kept it as a secret from your mother." My eyes widened and I felt my blood boiled in anger as I jumped off my bed walking towards him not minding my clothes anymore.
How dare he!? My mother allowed me to took that job and she's the first one that supported me from it. So why now!?

"You have no right to do that! It's my own business so why are you sticking your nose in it!? You liar!!" I screamed at him and pointed my finger to his chest while harshly poking him with it and at the same time glaring.
I'm so angry at him and I hate him. I will always do, he can't just decide on what I want in my life. He doesn't have a single right on it.

"What's done is done. Now get your little ass up because breakfast is ready. And, one more thing.. you can't do anything about it, you won't work and that's it." He shrugged off my finger away from him as he slightly pushed me away but that didn't stopped me. I'm on the verge of breaking down already, I can't take his shits anymore.
Without thinking, I raised my hand in the air then slapped his cheek hard causing his head to turn the other way because of the impact.