Chapter 20

-NO-

Thorn's POV

I heard them. Yes, I've been eavesdropping again. I know, it's bad but, it's kinda became my habit since she came here. I just can't help it.

I can't let her have that job ever again. I just can't.. I mean, it's not like I'm forbidding her.. I'm just, protecting her.

You're just jealous Thorn, about the fact that she'll gonna forget you once that guy enter her life.

No! That's not fucking true. I'm just doing this to protect her. That's all.

But, aren't you angry at her? Didn't you hate her?

My mind is correct..but, no.. I don't know.

Damn! I'm going insane.

But, the thought of her having a boyfriend and sooner or later having her own happy family. I can't take it. I felt like vomiting. My stomach is churning and my blood boils. I can't let it happen because fuck it! The moment I laid my eyes on her, I know that she's mine. She belonged to me.

Running my hands on my messy hair, I heard my phone beep.

[Hey son, are you alright?] It's a text from dad.

I purposely left my phone off so that they couldn't bother me. That's why, Kyle and the others can't reach me too. I simply don't want anyone to get on my way of getting Francine.

["I'm fine. No need to worry.enjoy your trip there."] Then I turned it off again.

I need a shower. After seeing her luscious body just in her thin see through night gown and the feeling of her silky smooth skin on my hands. Damn, I got a boner.

I pulled off my shirt as I tossed it on the floor then I unbuckled my pants pulling it down with my boxer as I took my towel then wrapped it around my waist.

While heading towards my bathroom,
I heard some noises from the other room. I got curious so I slowly turned my knob open and followed the voice until I came face to face with her back.. bare back to be exact.
She's half naked. Her milky back is fully displayed on me together with her black lacy panty and I couldn't help but to stare at her perfectly delicious round ass.

I gulped hard suddenly feeling my throat became dry and the only thing that can ease it up is the Oasis in front of me.

"Yes.. uh, I'm so sorry-- no! My ..my step brother is just kidding around-- I'm still in-- yes, I'm still going to work-- ..okay..b-bye .. Grayson-- oh okay, Gray then." She giggled while pulling the towel out of her closet.

Goddammit! She's fucking talking to that guy again and she even gave him her number? That's it. I'm so fucking mad right now.

Without making any sound, I crossed the distance between us then I leaned closer to her nape smelling her intoxicating morning scent as I slowly bring my hands up her hips, resting it there as she flinched, turning around and pushing me away instinctively.

"Y-you.. again? What are you doing here!?" She asked , shouting while glaring at me and covering her half naked body using her fluffy towel.

"What did I said earlier?" I looked at her intently as she shivered pressing her body on her closet even more as if it can sink her.

Crossing my arms against my chest, I used my time to observe her, from her wandering big green eyes to her pointy nose that scrunched up everytime she saw something or someone she dislikes.. including me I guess and to her luscious plump lips that as red as the cherry.