Chapter 29

-HE'S BACK-

3 years later

"Babe you ready?" Grayson asked, peeking on their room as Francine busily look at herself in the mirror, trying hard to reach the zipper of her dress on the back. Grayson chuckled as he approached her.

"Don't laugh at me!" She pouted as he reached the zipper of her dress and zipped it up for her.

"I can't help it, you're just too cute for me munchkin." Grayson earned a light, playful punched on the chest from Francine that made him cough.

"That hurts you know." He pecked her lips as Francine giggled then rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, as if you can't take it." She's right, her punch isn't that powerful and Grayson just grinned at her.

"We're going to be late, let's go." Holding her hand to walk, Francine stopped him, stepping in front of him as she reached his tie, fixing it for him as Grayson stared at her. He can't help but to be mesmerized by the beauty in front of him.

Reaching her face, he cupped her cheeks with his both hands making her to look at him. He murmured, "I love you Francine."

Her cheeks turned rosy making her more beautiful than ever as she smiled at him, "I love you too Gray." And with that, he leaned down kissing her soft lips gently. She wrapped her arms around her nape, kissing him back with the same passion. After a moment, they parted as a sweet smile is plastered on Gray's lips, same with Francine.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

They went inside of the mansion holding hands. Different peoples greeted them inside as they make their way to the person who invited them into this party.

"I'm glad you made it here sweetie Francine." Kyle embraced her, pulling her away from Grayson as he holds her hand, taking her with him. Leaving gray alone.

Francine looked over her shoulder, sending an apologetic smile towards him as she's being dragged by Kyle.

It's been 3 years since she run away, been 3 years since Thorn left the country as well. Francine's life became a roller coaster after that but, in a good way. Grayson and her became in a relationship and now they're 3 years, she's happy with him. She can't imagine a world without him. Francine finally learned how to love Grayson and she's glad and thankful that she gave him a chance to enter her life. Grayson somehow became her light in her dark life caused by Thorn. All of the memories of the past been buried deep down her heart, or so at least that's what she thought. Little did she know, this night will change her life completely.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

There, stands a man in his dark suit in front of a big mirror as he carefully fixed his tie and his slick hair is styled professionally that made him more handsome than ever, his chin has stubbles and it suits and framed his face even more. His icy eyes holds an emotion that no one can describe as his soft lips held an evil smirked.

"Sir, the car is ready." His driver informed him as he nodded his head before heading out of the room.

He looked out at the window to see how the city he once know, changed into a different one. There are more cars and streetlights now and different shops everywhere. The city seems busier than ever.

His phone rang and he picked it up as he crossed his legs inside of the car. "Yes?" His voice is still the same but a bit deeper and hard.

[Where are you? We've been waiting here like forever you know that?] Kyle, in the other line scolded him as he chuckled at his best friend.