Chapter 15: The Whole Being Undead Thing

JD and Connor walked up to their bosses holding the items they had gotten. "JD, Connor, I see you've gotten the items I have asked you to get," Squip said looking down at them. "Yes, we've collected Heather Chandler's iconic red scrunchie and the varsity jackets of Kurt and Ram. That should work right?" JD said giving the items to Squip. "Yes JD, those items will suit this ritual quite nicely. You and Connor are dismissed," Squip said.

"You mean to tell me we can't stay here and see this whole revival thing? We got everything you asked for, can't we just watch the revival ritual?" Connor said. "Yeah Squip, why don't we just let them watch, it'll be an educational experience. What harm could come of it?" George said. "Fine, they can watch, but you can't tell anyone about this," Squip threatened. They both nodded and the adults got started on the ritual.

Henry took out some chalk and drew out a circle on the ground with three mini circles underneath. George took some candles and lined the edges of the circle. Squip placed the items in the middle of each fire circle. "Now all we gotta do is say their names three times, three times in a row it must be spoken unbroken," Squip said.

The three men nodded toward each other and simultaneously started saying the names three times starting with them all saying Kurt Kelly then moving on to Ram Sweeney and finally the almighty Heather Chandler.  JD and Connor watched at the chalk circles began to glow. In a flash of light, the items in the circles started levitating slowly.

"Woah, what's happening?" Connor said in awe. "They're being revived, their life forces are being found and brought back to life. This will also bind them to those items if the items get destroyed so will they," Squip said. "Are you bound to an item?" JD asked. Squip answered JD's question carefully making sure he wouldn't give anything too specific away, "Yes all three of us are also bound to items."

Both JD and Connor took a mental note of this information just in case they needed to know it for later. Then they continued watching what was happening in front of them, the figure of Heather Chandler was slowly formed before their eyes followed by the ones of Kurt and Ram. All three were brought down to the ground and stayed frozen in place.

Both teens looked at the people in front of them in awe and wonder. "Yeah I know its cool they were brought back but you still have things to do," George said handing the boys syringes filled with liquid to squip the newly revived teens before they unfroze them. Connor and JD injected each of the teens with their squip and Squip shocked them to life.

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, we got revived," Chandler said stepping out of the circle. Kurt and Ram stepped out of their circles and stood beside her. "How do you know you were revived? The other two didn't even know they were dead," Henry said. "You brought those idiots back to life right after they died so their tiny little brains couldn't process what happened. Kurt, Ram, and I were bought back a long while after we died so we had time to process death and then some. By the way, did you chose to hire two people that look like they are going to destroy schools at any minute," Heather said. 

"Listen, Heather, you might have been the mythic bitch where you come from but that's not gonna fly here. I control your pitiful existence and just as easy as you were revived I can take you away." Squip said. "Hmph," Heather said flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Why exactly were we brought back?" Kurt asked.   

"You three were brought back to be a part of our mission. We need more people to kidnap, drug, and interrogate the people we want our revenge on," Henry said. "And why exactly should we agree with that? What's in it for us?" Heather said inspecting her nails. "What's in it for you is the fact that you can once again live the life you couldn't after you were killed. You get your pitiful lives back and we get our revenge, deal?" Squip said holding out his hand to shake.