Chapter 18: Introductions

Phillip was walking with Janis, Veronica, Kitty, and Jared to introduce them to the rest of his family and hopefully figure out some of what's been going on with all of these revivals and kidnappings. "So is there anything that we should know before walking into this?" Janis asked. "I don't think so, they weren't expecting Jared or Kitty to show up so I'll explain that to them but besides that, I think you guys should be fine," Phillip replied. Kitty nodded, "Hey can I borrow someone's phone to text the other queens? Maybe they can meet up with us and we can all talk this out?"

"Sure but I'm surprised you don't have a phone," Phillip said handing her his phone to borrow. "Uh yeah, I broke it recently and never got a new one," Kitty said before taking out the contact list she wrote on a sheet of paper and making a new group chat. 

Kitty: Hey everyone it's Kitty. I had to borrow someone else's phone to text you 

Anne: KITTY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?

Catherine: For the love of all that is holy, Anne you don't need to use all caps or so many exclamation points.

Anne: THATS BESIDES THE POINT!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN KITTY?!?!?! ARE U OK?!?

Kitty: It's a long story that I'll explain later. For now can you all please go to the large mansion at the end of the block? The address is 21 Chump Street.

Anna: You mean that huge mansion? Why would you want us to go there?

Kitty: I'll explain when you guys get here just please show up. It's really important

*****

Jane was standing beside Henry while he Squip and King George III were "kindly talking to" the three kidnapped victims when she received the texts from the group chat. She quickly checked them and tugged on Henry's sleeve. "Henry, Kitty is texting all of the queens to meet up with her at the huge mansion down on Chump street, should I go?" she asked him.

Cathy overheard Jane say this and glared at her and Henry. "Why do you want to do that? So you can kidnap Kitty and the rest of the queens, just like you kidnapped me?" she asked, her voice laced with venom. "Cathy, I-" Jane started before she was interrupted.

"NO!" Cathy cried out. "YOU DON'T GET TO EXPLAIN, YOU DON'T GET TO REDEEM YOURSELF. YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE MAN WHO MADE ALL OF OUR LIVES MISERABLE, NOT TO MENTION HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF ANNE AND KITTY," she yelled at Jane crying out of anger. 

Jane opened her mouth to speak but Cathy cut her off before she could. "Jane please listen to me, you can still make things right, you just have to stop going along with him and let us all go," Cathy pleaded with Jane.

Henry walked directly up to Cathy and tilted her chin up towards him. "Catherine dear, I want you to know," he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I have Jane wrapped around my little finger, she won't ever listen to you as long as she's in love with me," he whispered into Cathy's ear so Jane couldn't hear. 

What Henry had said made her blood run cold. She knew that what he said was true, she wouldn't be able to convince her friend, not with her so hopelessly in love with Henry. Cathy looked away from Jane and Henry. Jane reached out to her to try to talk to Cathy but Henry stopped her. 

"Darling, if she's not going to listen to the fact that we are in love, then you can't make her listen. Maybe this is what she deserves for not believing in our love, right honey?" Henry said wrapping his arm around Jane. "Now what exactly did little Katherine say about you meeting up with her?" Henry asked.

Jane looked back towards the phone she was holding. "She asked for all of the queens to come to meet up with her at 21 Chump Street." Cathy smirked to herself, "They'll notice I'm missing and come look for me. There's no way you can go without raising suspicion."