𝔒𝔠𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰

"Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away."
-Sarah Kay

She had always loved water, more specifically the ocean

She had always loved water, more specifically the ocean. The waves gently crashing against the land was peaceful, calming. She liked the way the fresh air smelled, it reminded her of a happier time. Her mother loved the beach that's why they moved to the outer banks. Her mother made her life what it was with a father who couldn't care less about her she appreciated her mother's efforts. Her mother accepted her for who she was but her father hated that. She loved her mother more than she loved herself. They had money, a lot of it, they could afford a nice house where all of the rich people lived. They were as happy as they could be. For a while.

Blair went to rich people school she hated it but her only friend made it bearable. She was glad she had her friend because if she didn't she wouldn't have made it through her mother's death. But now with her father being the only one to take care of her she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay there, so she didn't. She left, she left her father and her rich lifestyle behind to make a better life even if it meant she had no one. Even if she had to leave behind all the happy memories with her mother. It was for the greater good. Or so she thought.