ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔠𝔢𝔞𝔫

Blair heard JJ shouting as he approached the boat

Blair heard JJ shouting as he approached the boat. She didn't turn to face him, she knew if she did he'd see the blood that still lay on her face. She wiped her nose furiously to rid of the blood but just it continued to run and blood still trickled from the open wound on her head and cheek bone, a large bruise forming on the top of her neck and on her face, thankfully her blonde hair covered the one on her neck and she used the rest of her hair to shield her face. "Pope, Blair! Guys, you are not going to believe what just happened to me man. Whoo! That was the best 100 bucks ive ever made!" He yelled as he ran towards the boat. Both pope and Blair remained silent as Blairs eyes still silently wept. "When I say count me in on all these grocery deliveries, I mean it." JJ climbed into the boat and cast a look at blair as he passed and she didn't even look at him. he got even more confused when pope did the same. "What's up with you? Bro, you good?" He asked pope as he sat down beside him. Pope remained looking ahead and silent. JJ looked closer at his face and noticed what was wrong. "Yo, what happened to your face, dude?" JJ asked as he tried to lift Pope's cap to get a better look but Pope pulled his hat back down, it was too late as JJ had already seen the damage. "Jesus! What happened?" JJ asked angrily.

"Rafe and Topper Jumped us.  I'm fine Blair got it worse." Pope gritted through his teeth.

"Pope!" Blair tried to shout but her voice broke as she cried. JJ turned to look at her so fast he could've got whiplash. He ran to her and bent down to meet her eye level. "JJ, please, no. stop." She said as JJ tried to move her hair from her face, she continued to cry as JJ stood by her.

"Birdie let me look." JJ demanded as Blair complied and kept her head still. JJ moved her hair out of her face and let out a small gasp when he saw her face, covered in blood and bruises. "What the fuck." JJ said angrily as he moved back from Blair and stamped his feet.

"They said no Pogues on their side of the island. Hit her with golf clubs." Pope said, he couldn't bear to look at the girl, he felt it was his fault but Blair didn't blame him at all.

"Im gonna kill them." JJ muttered, "im gonna kill them!" He yelled as blair quickly got up and took a sharp breath due to the still prominent pain in her back.

"JJ no, stop, please dont. Calm down okay. Please." Blair begged as she went over to him and held his face in her hands.

"What are you gonna do?" JJ asked looking to Pope as he pulled Blair into his chest and she closed her eyes as the tears still fell. Pope looked to JJ as a single tear fell from his eye.

—————————————————————

The three stood at the edge of the boat. Topper's precious boat in view.

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC. Worlds finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury and performance." Pope quoted what JJ had said the other day.

"This is war, Pope. They hit us, we hit them." JJ said as he pulled his neck tie around his face.