𝔗𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡

It was the morning after the Kegger and Blair awoke to someone stepping into her room as the rooster outside crowed and she smiled at the sound, she slightly opened her eyes making out a silhouette in the doorway

It was the morning after the Kegger and Blair awoke to someone stepping into her room as the rooster outside crowed and she smiled at the sound, she slightly opened her eyes making out a silhouette in the doorway. Assuming it was John B as she could still feel JJ's head on her chest she closed her eyes again and muttered "fuck off John B, I'm tired." She nearly jumped out of her skin when a female voice followed.

"Ahem." Peterkin coughed. Blair shot up with JJ groaning and latching onto her waist tighter.

"Oh, god. Sherif. I'm so sorry, I thought you were John B." Blair mumbled sitting up slowly as to not awake JJ.

"Now Blair, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Susan?" Peterkin replied with a smile. In fact Blair and Peterkin went way back as Peterkin had been Blair's mother's best friend since high school and Blair had grown up with Peterkin being there and often looked at her as like a second mom. "Now, baby, come here and give me a hug." She continued holding her arms out for Blair to give her a hug. Blair slowly slid out from JJ's hold and when her feet touched the ground she ran over and gave Peterkin a tight squeeze as they rocked back and forth.

"I missed you." Blair mumbled against her chest.

"I know baby, I missed you so much too." Peterkin said to her kissing her forehead. "You know when I said you could come live with me, that offer still stands." She said looking at the room and grimacing slight at the mess.

"I know and I will someday, I can't live with John B forever." Blair chuckled slightly. "Have you visited her yet?" Blair solemnly asked.

"Yeah.. I went yesterday. Laid some flowers and had a chat." Peterkin answered. "I miss her baby and I know you do too, so whenever be it night or shine, if you're feeling sad, you come over and we will cry and watch movies and eat junk food together." She smiled pulling away from the hug.

"I will. So, why are you here?" Blair asked smirking. "Because I Know you're not just here for a catch up with your favourite kid on the island."

"Okay, you caught me. I gotta talk to your other friend... DCS called and I gotta do my job, sweetheart." Peterkin answered looking at Blair. "I gotta talk to sleepy head as well so if I were you I'd make it hard to find him, you know because I can't spend all day looking for one kid." Peterkin winked at Blair as Blair nodded and pursed her lips, worrying about John B. "Hey don't worry. Im gonna do everything in my power to keep John B here with you and sleepy head over there, I know your mom would've liked him Blair." She said putting a hand on her shoulder and her other one on her own waist. "He treats her baby right." She nodded before heading to the doorway. "I'll see you soon Blair."

"Bye, love you." Blair answered waving at her.

"Love you too baby." She answered before going to John B's room and closing the door. Blair made her way back to JJ and tried to shake him awake.