ℑ 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢

Blair left The Wreck on her own wishing for some time alone before the group would have to meet up again for the collection of the gold, not wishing to go back to Heyward's, knowing Pope and Kiara were heading there she went to the next best place

Blair left The Wreck on her own wishing for some time alone before the group would have to meet up again for the collection of the gold, not wishing to go back to Heyward's, knowing Pope and Kiara were heading there she went to the next best place. She turned the corner and felt a sense of relief seeing the sheriff car parked outside of the station. She walked timidly through the door as she was met with the stares of many nosey deputies within the room but all turning away when they saw who had entered. She looked over to see deputy tom and offered him a harsh glare as their last meeting left her with a sour taste in her mouth. She walked through the building and into Peterkin's office.

"Hey." She said quietly as Susan looked up to her and smiled seeing her but her face soon dropped when she saw how down Blair looked.

"What's up pumpkin?" Peterkin asked softly as she stood up and walked around her desk. Blair didnt even answer as she crashed into her pulling her into a tight hug as a few stray tears fell from her eyes. Surprised at the interaction Susan just pulled her close and rubbed her back whilst soothing her and  whispering her reassuring things until she had calmed down enough to detach from her and sit down on one of the leather seats situated at the desk.

"Im so stupid." Blair seethed as she looked at her feet. "I told him I fucking loved him." She growled. Peterkin normally wouldn't allow curse words such as that but felt right now Blair didn't need a lecture on cussing.

"Told who sweetheart?" She said softly not wanting the girl to crumble.

"JJ... and all he did was walk away." She said wiping her eyes.

"Aw baby." She cooed as she wrapped an arm around the teens shoulders. "You gotta give it time. Boys are stupid like that, they dont know a good thing if it knocks 'em on the head." She smiled as Blair let out a breathy laugh.

"I love him, Susan. What if he will never love me back?" She said looking up to the older woman with blood shot and puffy eyes.

"He will baby, and if not well, there's always that John B." Peterkin smirked as Blair's eyes widened and her face went red.

"Uhm, yeah about that... John B's my brother." She said with a small unsure smile. Peterkin went wide eyed and sat up straight.

"What?!" She yelled before taking a calming breath and sitting back down on the arm of Blairs chair and rubbing her back. "I guess your mother was more interesting than I thought." She said as they both laughed. "But baby I promise you, that JJ boy. He does love you, you can see it in his eyes when he looks at you. You're good for him and everyone knows that."

"You think?"

"I don't think, I know he does. And if he breaks your heart... I know a guy." She smirked and leaned in closer to Blair as she smiled.

"I love you, you know that. You're like my mom almost." Blair smiled and wiped her last tear.

"I love you too, and I would be honoured to have such an impact on your life my baby girl." Peterkin smiled and pulled  the girl in for another hug, holding her tight.