𝔐𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 ℌ𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢

JJ, Blair, Pope and John B were all ready and had made their way onto the boat and onto their journey of picking up the two girls after their 'bonding' night

JJ, Blair, Pope and John B were all ready and had made their way onto the boat and onto their journey of picking up the two girls after their 'bonding' night. It was sunrise and the sky had a gorgeous golden hue to it. Still being early Blair was adorned with an oversized jumper and a pair of shorts as she stood in the boat. Her mind was still hazy and she was still in a state of euphoria over her and JJ's kiss. She would cast subtle glances to him and her heart would race and butterflies would dance in her stomach. She felt like a school girl with a crush and smiled to herself. She rolled her eyes at her childishness and walked over to JJ pulling his arms around her as she leaned into his chest. JJ brought his head down into her neck and placed a few gentle kisses as she reached up and placed a hand on the back of his neck from their standing position. "Good morning, birdie." He whispered against her neck, making her hair stand on end.

"Good morning." She hummed back as the boat continued moving until the boat that Kiara and Sarah were currently trapped on came into view.

"You forget your keys or something?" JJ yelled out to them, seeing the two girls looking at the boat approaching.

"You need a tow?" John B also shouted in the same joking manner. "You gotta admit it was funny." Blair quickly climbed onto the girls boat and gave Kiara a hug, squeezing her tight.

"Im sorry it was John B's plan." She whispered to her.

"John B, mastermind huh?" Kiara asked with her head on Blair's shoulder.

"Im always plannin'." John B shrugged as Blair pulled away from Kiara and smiled at Sarah, who grinned back at the girl.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kiara said distastefully as she remained on the boat.

"Yeah, that sucked." Sarah added.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ questioned as he threw the rope for a tow to Kiara who gracefully caught it.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Hey, you still hate me?" John B asked looking to the girls. Blair watched the two and noticed there was no longer any murderous looks being thrown to each other and grinned, the plan had worked.

"A little. We're both going to get you back when you least expect it."

"Well, I for one welcome that challenge." Pope said full of confidence.

"Yeah, me too."

"So, did you guys, you know?" Pope asked the question the boys were desperate to know.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara finished for him.

"Nope, not even close." Sarah shook her head as Blair watched with a smirk from beside Kiara. "But... we're willing to work together." The boys felt that they had accomplished something so they all began celebrating and Blair walked in between the two girls.