ℑ 𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶

Blair sat on the edge of the hot tub in silence

Blair sat on the edge of the hot tub in silence. It had been a few hours and both Pope and Kiara had decided to head home, Blair opting to stay with JJ and crash at the chateau until John B came back. She sat with her shoes now removed and a pair of shorts from inside as she swung her legs gently in the water as JJ sat in the hot tub also in silence. Blair was afraid to break the silence, she wasn't sure what she should say or what would be appropriate so she stayed quiet holding a bottle of water that she had brought out for JJ but he had refused to drink. She sat thinking about nothing and everything but she looked up when she felt JJ's eyes on her. She looked up and made eye contact with him and smiled slightly.

"You okay?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah." He answered in a breathy voice. She didn't fully believe him but she knew she had to tread carefully.

"JJ dont lie to me." She said with a pained expression. "I just want to help you, please let me know what's going on." She whispered as she sunk down in the water and lowered herself, coming closer to JJ and placing a gentle hand on his cheek, her thumb rubbing gently across his cheek bone.

"I am okay, you're my family Blair and I love you." He said gently grabbing her hand on his cheek and turning his head slightly to kiss the palm of her hand. "Im okay if I've got you with me." He said looking into her eyes, her stomach flipped and her heart raced. She leaned in timidly to place a lingering kiss on the corner of his mouth and as she pulled away she put her other hand on the back of his neck and ran her fingers through the ends of his hair. They both stared into each others eyes unable to look away. He looked into her eyes and saw the spark of joy that never seemed to dull and placed his hand at the back of her neck, his hands splaying out through her hair and over her scalp. He pulled her in and placed a kiss on her lips, their lips moulding together feeling those same sparks and happiness, her hands going through his hair and down to his chest as they pulled away for a breath.

"I love you too JJ." She whispered back, their foreheads pressed together. JJ looked down and saw her hand and noticed the ring he had placed on it still there as she saw him looking at it she watched his eyes as he twisted it gently and held her hand. "You can have it back." She said rather reluctantly.

"No, you keep it." He said pausing for a moment. Carefully this time he pulled her back in for another kiss, pulling her closer, his hands venturing under the water and to her thighs, gripping onto them. He placed his hands under her thighs and pulled her up onto his lap, her straddling his legs under the water. His hands roamed her body from her hair to her chest to her thighs occasionally grabbing onto her tighter. Blair heart went crazy and was surprised he couldn't feel it thundering in her chest, her hands squeezing his arms and roaming his body as he explored hers. The kiss only got more heated and soon his tongue swiped her bottom lip and entered her own mouth, deepening the kiss, Blair letting out a startled moan in surprise which only seemed to edge JJ on more. His mouth then left hers and ventured down to her neck making goosebumps rise on her arms and no doubt leaving hickeys on her neck and collar bones. She moved her head to give him more access and ran her hands through his hair and his mouth soon returned to her as she grind on top of his lap, driving him crazy this time making him grunt and moan in surprise which resulted in a small giggle leaving her lips. As they only grew more heated and passionate JJ pulled away, his lips just grazing hers. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked, his breath fanning her face and hands gripping her upper thighs tight, holding restraint.