𝔇𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔶 𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔢𝔰

The group were all together in the boat

The group were all together in the boat. Blair sat next to John B as he was controlling the boat and pope stood next to Blair using her head as an arm rest as they laughed together. Blairs mind was still racing over the fact that her and JJ almost kissed and every time he looked back at her to check if she was okay, her stomach would fill with butterflies and her heart would flutter. And she hated it, she wasn't sure if the kiss meant something to him or if it was just an "in the moment" kind of thing. She wanted, no she needed to talk to someone about it and as much as she wanted to tell Kie, she needed to tell someone about it right away or her head would explode and Kie was currently talking to JJ so she couldn't pul her out of that conversation, so she went for the next best thing. Pope.  She grabbed pope and pulled him to the back of the boat so that John B couldn't hear their conversation. But just as she grabbed pope's hand, JJ turned around and his smile dropped. His jaw clenched, seeing her with anyone else aggravated him, "they're just friends, they've been friends for years." He muttered turning back around not wanting to see them so close as it made his heart sting. At the back of the boat Blair turned to pope and signalled for him to sit down.

"Can you keep a secret?" Blair asked quietly.

"I mean, I guess, probably. Yes." Pope stuttered looking around confused as to why he had just been yanked out of his seat.

"Do not freak out or do anything stupid when I tell you this okay?" Blair had to be sure pope wouldn't let JJ know they were talking about the almost kiss as 1. She didn't know how he felt about it and 2. It's embarrassing. Pope hesitantly nodded. "JJ and I almost kissed." She whispered looking around to make sure no one else heard.

"WHAT?! OH MY GO-" Pope yelled. Blair quickly lunged at him and put her hand over his mouth and muttered a series of insults at him. Pope was about to say something else but when they both looked up John B, Kiara and JJ were already staring at the two with confused expressions.

"What was that about?" Kiara asked looking at the two.

"Nothing." They both replied. Once the rest of them turned back around Blair turned to pope.

"Dude? Really?" she shrugged.

"Sorry." Pope smiled apologetically.

"Okay, nothing else on the matter you clearly can't handle it. Now go help John B please. Ass." Blair smiled and pushed his head. She couldn't stay mad at pope, he was too sweet. So pope got up and swapped places with John B as Blair walked up to Kiara and JJ while pulling on John B's hair lightly as she passed. She sat down next to JJ and placed her head on his shoulders as he wrapped an arm around hers and placed his head on top of her head as both of their hearts sped up. They sat there for a few minutes until JJ quickly kissed her head and got up.

"Hey pope. you think you can go a little faster?" JJ asked and Blair knowing exactly what he was going to try and do quickly got up and moved. "Hey princess where you going?"