𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔄𝔴𝔞𝔶

The group were waiting on the arrival of John B and Sarah by the phantom ready for its departure and to give John B the chance to escape

The group were waiting on the arrival of John B and Sarah by the phantom ready for its departure and to give John B the chance to escape. But there was a problem, John B was late and the group's worry continued to rise. "Dude, where is he?" Kiara panicked as Blair held out her arms for her and held her in her embrace as they fretted over John B.

"Give him a second. He'll be here." Pope tried to assure the two girls.

"He's coming. He'll be fine." JJ said as he continued to make sure the phantom was ready. They all turned in panic and fright as a cop car approached them with its sirens wailing.

"shit." Blair huffed as Kiara pulled away and stood up tall.  "JJ?" Blair called out to him.

"Yeah get back on the boat." He said rushing for everyone to get on and flee before they could get arrested and mess it all up for John B. They all collectively sighed in relief when the man of the hour, John B, exited the car. The group all make their relief that John B was okay known, but Blair ran at him full speed and crashed into him as he held her close and they swayed back and forth.

"You're okay." She said against his chest.

"Yeah." He said softly pulling apart, knowing this could be the last time they saw each other for a while. He looked to her before making a face seeing the bruising around her neck and face from her fight with Rafe which he didn't know about. "What the hell happened?" He asked, still being the protective brother he was.

"Nothing, it's okay... more important things." She said in a rush.

"It wasn't easy bro, but I got the phantom for ya." JJ called out to him, waving the keys in the air. "And she runs like she was made yesterday. You ready to go?"

"Where's Sarah?" John B asked as he stared at the floor.

"She's not with you?" Blair asked him, stepping closer.

"No, we got separated in the swamp. She said she'd meet me here."

"No, we haven't seen her." Pope told the boy in front of them.

"Okay, well im not leaving without her." John B argued back.

"John B look at me. I know you feel bad for leaving but there's not time, man. You've got plenty of gas, plenty of food. Once you get around that point its straight across the sound to Dismall Swamp, okay? Once you get there, lay low, all right? Hang out for a couple weeks and then go overland, cross the border at Brownsville, you got that? Brownsville." JJ explained to him, hitting his head to make sure he was listening.

"JJ I have to wait for Sarah." John B tried to say as JJ shook his head furiously. "Would you leave if it was Blair?" John B asked finally turning to look JJ in the eyes. JJ went silent for a moment and looked down in sorrow at the mere thought of it but Blair spoke up.

"Thats not the point John B, okay. You have to leave and then Brownsville. You got that? I can't have you rotting in jail, I need to know you're alive and safe John B, I won't loose my brother too." Blair told him, her voice raising.