ℌ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯

John B had not long returned to the chateau

John B had not long returned to the chateau. He walked in a pretty bad mood after his DCS meeting but seeing as soon as he walked in Blair rushed up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist he quickly changed his mood to confusion. "Okay.. nice to see you too?" He stated warily as he wrapped his arms around the small girls frame. "As much as I love this welcome. Why?" He asked as although Blair was very affectionate she wasn't known for giving him hugs whenever he walked in the door. Blair remained silent. "Hey. What's wrong?" JohnB asked carefully pulling her back off him and holding her shoulders and leaning down to her eye level to see her eyes were red and puffy as if she was crying. He quickly pulled her straight back onto his body and she latched onto him. As John B let her sniffle against him he noticed JJ come quietly through the front door and he quickly waved him hand at him signalling for him to leave as he had a suspicion Blair wouldn't want JJ to hear why she was crying. JJ made a confused gesture but as John B pointed towards Blair in his arms JJ nodded and quietly left even though he wanted to be the one to comfort her.

"She was just so pretty." Blair muttered against John B's chest.

"Who is?" John B replied.

"That girl JJ had in here. I told Kie I didn't care but she was just so pretty. So much nicer than me. Why can't it be me? John B why?" Blair question why her eyes tearing up again. John B knew all about Blairs feelings for JJ, he lived with her and worked with her and working on a yacht all day for some privileged rich people wasn't exactly the most enjoyable task so Blair and John B often talked meaning Blair had accidentally let slip she liked JJ one day.

"Hey, hey, hey. You are gorgeous. And one of the funniest people I know and JJ, although he's my best friend, is not worth your tears okay? She is nothing compared to you and im sure JJ thinks so too, she's gone do you see her around here right now?" John B asked as she shook her head no as a reply. "See, you will always be JJ's number one even if he never says it, okay princess." Blair smiled as John B said that and wiped her eyes and sniffed slightly.

"Yeah, thanks JB, its just.... I dunno. It sucks."

"I know." John B muttered as he pulled away from Blair. "How about you go sit on the couch and get comfy and we'll have something to eat and wait out Agatha?" As the conversation shifted to something new and Blair wandered over to the couch and brought her knees to her chest and smiled at John B JJ, who had been listening at the door to the whole conversation walked through the door pretending he hadn't heard anything and smiled at blair pretending not to see her red eyes because he knew if he mentioned it she would cry again and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She quickly lightened up at the sight of him and he ran over and jumped onto her on the couch as they both screamed and giggled.

"Oh get off of me you ass." Blair laughed pushing JJ off of her and he moved off her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on top of hers as he looked at John B and they shared a glance. JJ hated that he had upset her and felt incredibly guilty that his actions had made her fell as if she wasn't good enough. Because in actuality JJ thought she was perfect but he knew the rules. No pogue on pogue macking. A rule he felt was very stupid. "Are you staying here during the hurricane?" Blair questioned JJ craning her head around to look at him.