𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔨𝔴𝔞𝔳𝔢

The group had travelled to the wreck and began to prepare to go down to the wreck

"This is empty. You took empty tanks?" Kiara asked checking the scuba equipment. As John B shrugged. "Okay this one's a quarter full. It enough for one of us." Kiara said putting the tanks back on the ground.

"Love it when a plan come together." Pope said sarcastically from the drivers seat.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kiara asked, looking at the group as they all remained silent. "Anybody?"

"Its kind of a Kook sport." JJ said looking at the group.

"Didnt your dad take you diving?" Kiara asked Blair.

"Well, he went diving but a girl got daddy issues so it was mostly him yelling at me for not being good enough and them him going while I cried in the boat so I dont know much.. but if you want me to i'll go." She said looking at the group.

"I read about it." Pope added.

"Great Pope read about it and Blairs dad did it. So, someones gonna die." Kiara said frustratedly

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ questioned.

"Well, if you come up too fast nitrogen gets in your blood, and you get the bends." Pope said looking at JJ.

"Bends like, bend over and..." JJ asked hunching forward and moving his back.

"The bends kill you." Pope said shutting JJ up.

"Right." JJ said standing up properly.

"Yeah.. I didn't even know that." Blair said looking up at pope.

"I can- I can dive." John B said.

"Yeah you can dive. Im cool with that." JJ said almost instantly.

"JJ!" Blair said.

"Since when can you dive?" Kiara asked looking at John B.

"Ill do it, its fine." John B assured her.

"Come on John B think about it I can do it." Blair said, trying to talk him out of it.

"Let me do some calculations real quick." Pope said standing up.

"You serious?" Kiara whispered looking at John B with a disappointed face. As pope calculated John B would have to do his safety stop at ten feet, Blair gave the group a look and quickly removed her shirt and shorts leaving her in her red bikini and jumped into the water with kie following, doing the same.

"What was that about?" Pope asked the group members still on the boat.

"I dont know but I liked it. A lot." JJ answered still looking at the water where the girls disappeared. Under the water the girls looked at each other and swam to the anchor chain as they both tied their t-shirts ten feet down and then looked at each other and swam back up.