𝔉𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯

They had made it back to the chateau after leaving Miss Lana's house with Blair still quite shaken up and she had remained silent in the van

They had made it back to the chateau after leaving Miss Lana's house with Blair still quite shaken up and she had remained silent in the van. Before long Pope and Kiara had arrived after John B had got them both and they were all currently sitting on the porch. Pope had occupied the sofa with Blair cuddled into him as she held one leg to her chest and had her cheek leaning against her knee. JJ got up and began explaining what happened while Pope and Kiara listened intently.

"And we were outside like this." JJ exclaimed whilst leaning against the wall explaining what had happened. "And all we hear is juts, 'bam! bam! bam!' Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside." He continued, his voice raised, using his hands to convey his points as John B and Blair looked to the ground in thought. "Alright? And im just looking at him like- wait first off look at this shit. Look at it." He said as he walked over to Pope and Blair to show Pope the paint still in his hair. Scratching his head to make it all come out. Pope looked at it then at the top of Blair's head and noticed she still had paint in her hair too so he began to gently wipe the paint from her hair as she remained still.

"That's dandruff. Disgusting." Kie muttered with a disgusted face as she watched the paint fall on Blair and pope.

"Okay. Thank you." Pope said pushing JJ's head away and wiping the paint of his and Blairs legs as Blair leaned closer to him beginning to chew her thumb.

"Look at all that. All right?" JJ said pointing to all the stuff that had fallen from his hair to the floor. "That's paint. At that point, like... im waiting for death." JJ said looking up.

"Oh okay, so you saw the guy that shot at us right?" Pope asked unconvinced.

"Yeah."

"Did you get a good description of them?" Pope asked with his hands on his head from stress. "What did they look like?"

"Anything?"

"Anything we could bring to a police report maybe? We could go to peterkin." Pope said looking down at Blair leaned against him with a worried look as she had been so quiet and he didn't know what had shaken her up so much.

"Burly." JJ answered after a few seconds of thinking with a shake of his head. Pope gave his an astonished look.

"Burly?" Pope asked with complete surprise and lack of hope.

"Yeah. You know like-" JJ tied to defend.

"That's not very helpful." Kiara pointed out, stating what Pope was thinking.

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage." JJ elaborated. "I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."

"Yeah, yes. No, we know."

"I can tell you with full confidence guys. These boys, these killers..." JJ continued taking a draw from his joint. "They're square groupers."

"They're square groupers, like narco square grouper?" Pope asked putting his head in his hands leaning forward as Blair stood up and walked next to John b and grabbed his hand, holding it tight as they both were confused and upset about this situation with their parents. "Like Pablo Escobar square grouper?"