𝔉𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔯 𝔉𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

It was the next morning and they were trying out the drone that they had stolen

It was the next morning and they were trying out the drone that they had stolen. John B, Kiara and Blair were in the water as John B poked at the camera while Pope and JJ watched from up on the deck. Kiara and Blair were meant to be doing something but currently the girls were chasing each other under the water, having a grand old time. Up on the deck Pope and JJ watched John B poke at the camera and rub his teeth. "What's this right here?" JJ asked like a nosey little child, poking at the equipment he knew nothing about.

"Don't touch that!" Pope scolded as he slapped JJ's hand away. Once John B had moved away from the drone Blair swam up to the surface and climbed up to Pope and JJ on land and began wringing out her hair to get rid of some of the water.

"God bless geeks, Pope. Truly, man." JJ said as he leaned over Popes shoulder and Blair joined them. "What would we do without you to control the drones?"

"Technically it's not a drone it's an ROV." Pope pointed out as Blair let out a breathy laugh at the boys antics as JJ began to complain.

"Shut up. Shut up, it's too early for that right now." Blair laughed at JJ as she walked to stand next to him, to watch Kiara and John b in the water. She admired the way the water looked with the sun shining off it, she was mesmerised watching the water and would never get tired of it. She thought the water was beautiful. As she watched the water JJ had turned his head to look at her, he watched her eyes light up with a small smile on her face and he thought how beautiful she was and how lucky he was to know the girl beside him. Blair felt his eyes on her and turned to look at him, instead of him turning away like she expected as she had caught him staring, his eyes remained fixated on her and she felt her face flush and butterflies swarm in her stomach. His eye contact was so intense she wanted to look away but she couldn't, she smiled at the boy and he returned to favour as he grabbed her hand and she held it tight as John B began to speak from on the water.

"Hey, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim."

"It's such bullshit. why do we have to do that?" JJ complained.

"Because other wise it's stealing... or something Iike that." Blair said to him with a smirk.

"Yeah, well, there is maritime salvage law. You cant just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up." Pope said as he came up and stood at the other side of Blair. JJ subtly pulled Blair back over from Pope feeling his jealousy bubble up again, especially as he thought of them dancing the previous night.

"I know. I know. Its just lawyers aren't cheap bro." JJ told them as blair looked at him.

"Well, if it comes to it I can ask for money from my-" Blair started as she thought about it and cut herself off at the end, she wasn't sure of her 'dad' knew that she actually wasn't his daughter and it pained her, although he didn't accept her for who she is, he was the only thing she had. The rest of the group looked at her with sympathy as JJ pulled her in and rubbed her back.