𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔶

Blair arrived at 'Heywards seafood' with her eyes still bloodshot and puffy from her crying the way there

Blair arrived at 'Heywards seafood' with her eyes still bloodshot and puffy from her crying the way there. She walked in with her arms hugging herself and quickly wiped her tears and put on a smile. "Hey, Heyward! Pope." She nodded at the two boys Pope quickly glanced up and smiled at her as did Heyward until they both noticed her puffy eyes.

"Blair, what's wrong?" Pope asked coming round from behind the counter. Heyward followed his son and pulled out a chair  for Blair to sit on and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Im fine, it's just some DCS stuff with John B but he'll be back." Blair answered trying to convince herself as she looked to Pope, Pope pulled her into a hug as she sniffled but refused to let anymore tears fall. "But I didn't come here to cry, come on, let's get working slackers." She said as she put on a smile and got up pulling her apron off the hook and tying it around her waist. She loved working here, as much as The Wreck was popular with the tourists, Heywards was much more popular with the locals especially the older people who came here in their retirement. Blair loved serving the old people especially since some of them came  here by themselves, Blair would spend time talking to them and keeping them company while they had their food and she wiped down tables. Blair always got great tips from them and loved hearing their old stories, she was glad they spoke to her, it made her job more enjoyable. She and pope went out after a while to tidy the tables outside, it wasn't as busy outside but since the weather was nice today more people were dining in the sun. they both made their way out the door and Blair made her way to one of the tables and began picking up the discarded plates, that was until out of the corner of her eye she saw Pope freeze. She looked up at him and saw him staring ahead frozen. "Are you al-' she began to ask as she followed his line of vision but cut herself off when she saw what he was staring at. Rafe and Topper. Staring daggers at the two. She subconsciously reached up and delicately put her fingers on the cut on her lip before they both turned and ran back into the building, both having the same thought. Rafe and Topper knew they were responsible for the boat and they were going to make them pay. Blair quickly ripped off her apron and followed Pope as they ran to JJ.

They found JJ as he was practising with his gun, shooting an innocent teddy bear. Blair wrung her hands nervously as they approached JJ and Pope yelled for his attention but due to his ear defenders JJ hardly heard him. JJ finally turned around and looked at the two, at first he smirked at Blair but his face soon fell when he noticed the distressed look on the girls face.

"JJ they know." Pope told him after the moment of silence.

"What?"

"Rafe and topper. They know what we did to their boat." Blair confirmed as her voice cracked slightly in fear. She knew what the two boys did to her for just walking through Figure 8, she couldn't imagine what they would do to them if they knew the trio was responsible for sinking Topper's precious boat.

"All right, chill, bro. All right? They don't know shit." JJ tried to dismiss them as he walked towards the two with his gun in hand.

"Topper knows I sunk his boat.' Pope moved as he panicked. Blair quickly grabbed his hand to try and calm him down but they both knew it wasn't working.