ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰

The next morning the sun was shining bright and the Pogues had all clambered into their boat

The next morning the sun was shining bright and the Pogues had all clambered into their boat. John B sitting with his envelope at his side. Kiara and Blair were sat together at the edge of the boat telling bad jokes, well Blair was telling bad jokes as Kiara rolled her eyes at the girl. JJ sat watching the two girls and smiling at Blairs awful jokes.

"Okay, okay last one I promise." Blair said raising her arms as Kiara had scoffed at her previous joke.

"Okay, fine." Kiara huffed as she turned to the girl with an expectant smile.

"Knock, knock." Blair started and kiara already regretted letting her tell a final joke.

"Who's there?" Kiara asked, unenthused.

"Little old lady." Blair continued barely suppressing the laugh stuck in her throat.

"Little old lady who?" Kiara asked with an eye roll.

"Oh, my god Kiara in all these years I've known you I never knew you could yodel." Blair laughed as Kiara rolled her eyes with a small smile. The boys looked at Blair with grins as she continued to laugh, soon they all joined lightly. The group sat in a comfortable silence for a while as Blair watched JJ move in the sun as she admired the way he looked and analysed his subtle movements but before long JJ whistled looking up ahead and signalling with his head for the others to look.

"You guys see that? Thats the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality and performance. 200k easy." JJ said as he admired the boat.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope replied in jealousy as Blair scoffed slightly as she and Kiara noticed who was on the boat.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but thats topper and his girlfriend." Kiara told them as the boat slowly approached them.

"Okay." Blair said as she began to stand up. "How much will you pay me if I flash topper?" She asked with a smirk pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head and reaching behind her to untie her bikini top.

"Blair don't you dare. I don't wanna see that." John B warned as he really didn't want to see his sister do that. She turned to him and raised her eyebrows and slowly reached further back to untie her bikini top.

"Blair." JJ warned not wanting Topper to see Blair like that. Just as the boat passed, Blair prepared to flash Topper but JJ pulled her down and retied her bikini as she and Kiara laughed hysterically and Topper and Sarah gave the Pogues a dirty look. JJ tied her bikini back up as she laughed. "You will be the death of me." He warned her.

"Sorry baby." She turned and patted his face as she got up to look at Topper and Sarah as they passed.

"You dont have to act like you dont see us, bitch." Kiara called after them.

"Hey topper!" Blair yelled as she stood up. He turned his neck around to look at the girl yelling and as she saw him look at her she held up both her middle fingers. "Suck my dick!" She yelled, then sat down with a smug smile.