𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔐𝔢

It was later in the day and Blair had changed her clothes and had finally found somewhere to stay

It was later in the day and Blair had changed her clothes and had finally found somewhere to stay. After sobbing to Heyward she informed him of her current problem and he allowed her to stay in the spare bedroom of his home. She was immensely grateful and vowed to herself she would make it up to him, Heyward, however, needed no thanks. He looked at Blair as his daughter and was more than happy to have her living with him. The group stood together surveying the map and the scene around them. Blair stood next to Pope with her arms crossed refusing to look at JJ or even be near him at the moment, she was still furious. "We're in battery, right here." Pope said as he looked at the map and Blair leaned into him to get a better look at the map for herself. "So, if this is parcel nine, then its somewhere northeast of here."

"Somewhere over there." Kiara pointed.

"Right."

"Over there? Guys thats not Tannyhill thats a subdivision." JJ said as Blair rolled her eyes.

"Tannyhill plantation was the entire island. It got sold into smaller pieces over time." John B informed as Blair studied the map.

"So we're just looking for an old stone wall." She pointed out as her finger trailed along the map and Pope and JJ stood watching her. Pope nodded at her as she looked up and smirked.

———————————————

They were now driving to where the suspected would be the right place, judging by the map. John B and Pope sat in the from while Pope gave instructions and the other three sat in the back. "Okay so the road should split up here." Pope told John B.

"Okay."

"All right you're gonna take a left." Pope said as John B almost swerved to the left.

"Okay, John B! Precious cargo back here." Blair yelled to him after almost toppling over.

"Sorry." he shouted back to her as JJ looked to her with softer eyes, he had been furious at her and was still mad at her just throwing money at his situation but he knew he had hurt her, he did need her. He needed her more than he knew.

"That looks like a stone wall to me." Blair remarked as the van drove past and the rest of the group looked at the wall as well.

"This is it." Pope said as the van stopped.

"Not the Crain house." John B muttered.

"Are you kidding me?" Kiara asked rhetorically as the group climbed out the van and looked to the huge house in front of them.

"Worst case scenario." JJ said as he stood next to Blair. Blair quickly moved away and stood next to Pope as JJ looked hurt at the action, Blair shot him a look and stood next to pope.

"Why'd it have to be here, of all places?"

"Aren't we all being a tad dramatic?" Blair asked looking at the group.