𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

It was light now and John B had finally returned and they sat by the water while they waited for Pope to finish the most important interview of his life

It was light now and John B had finally returned and they sat by the water while they waited for Pope to finish the most important interview of his life. Blair sat leaning over the banister with JJ sitting on it by her side. They sat, miserable, as John B told them the news of Ward and the gold. "You sure he got everything?" Kiara asked, With hope that John B had maybe missed a couple of bars that they could have.

"Every bar." John B groaned from his place of the floor lying down. "The whole enchilada. Look its not like I expected a happy ending or some shit." John B complained as he wiped of his cast on his wrist and threw it away.

"John B."

"What Kie? Its a hairline fracture who cares?"

"You should care. Your arms gonna be messed up for life."

"Its Fine, see?" He said wiggling his fingers. Blair rested her head on JJ and he pulled her closer as they both knew that everything had went to shit.

"I just wanted my mom to be proud." Blair mumbled quietly and JJ kissed her head.

"Im sure she is." He assured her but their heads snapped round when they heard fast approaching footstep and Pope panting and yelling.

"Guys! Guys! Oh! Oh! Oh! God I ran all the way here." He yelled as he came to a stop and put his hands on his knees in an effort to catch his breath.

"You alright?" John B asked turning his head.

"How was the interview Pope?" JJ asked solemnly as Blair pulled him tighter.

"Dont ask." Pope panted. "JB look im sorry dude about everything."

"Its fine."

"But-- but I don't have a lot of time, and- and I have information that is tactically relevant. So, before my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane. Because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off." Pope explained as Blair turned to look at him, having a feeling about where it was going. "So, im sitting there in my interview, thinking to myself, 'hm why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? What could be so heavy to weigh it down?'"

"Gold." Blair said looking directly at John B.

"Thats right." John B said sitting up while Pope flailed his arms around frantically.

"Exactly! Guys this is out chance, but it leaves tonight and we have to go."

"Guys we cant give up now!"

"Hell no we cant. So whats the plan?" Blair said standing up straight grinning at Kiara.

"We're gonna steal that shit back." John B smirked as Blair happily kissed JJ and caught him by surprise.

"Full Kook." She whispered to him.

"With you." He whispered back giving her another peck as they ran with the others hand in hand.