𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯

After the group got the news that the boat they had seen belonged to a now dead man they all went back the chateau, them all feeling dread and panic in their chests

"okay! so... um, we didn't see anything. We don't know anything. We need to have total and complete amnesia." Pope stressed with his arms flailing about. Blair sat on the bench with one leg on her chest whilst chewing her thumb, a deep feeling of panic sitting in her chest.

"Actually, Pope's right for once." JJ spoke up from the seat next to kiara as Pope sat next to Blair and wrapped an arm around her. "see, I agree with you sometimes. Deny, deny, deny." He continued standing up and walking the length of the porch.

"guys we can't keep this money." Kie spoke, feeling guilty.

"okay, not all of us can afford unlimited plans, Kiara." JJ sassed back and Kiara looked at him.

"we have to pass that off to Lana Grubbs, otherwise its bad karma." She tried to reason.

"kie I love you, but we can't do that, we go to Lana then the cops know we knew about the boat and that we stole from a now crime scene." Blair spoke not shifting her gaze from the floor, still anxiously biting her thumb. Pope looked at her face and rubbed her arm trying to calm her down.

"bad karma to be implicated in a felony too." Pope mentioned while Blair stood up and began to pace all while still chewing her thumb. "we gotta go dark." He continued looking up to JJ.

"if that means we get to keep the money then I agree."  JJ said looking out to the marsh.

"I don't agree." John B finally spoke looking at JJ's face.

"what? Why?" JJ said looking at John B then to Blair who had stopped dead still. Blair finally pulled her thumb from her mouth and looked up.

"No, no John B you're right. Look at who we're talking about. Scooter Grubbs.the same dude who's buying individual cigarettes at the porthole. Shit, one time John B and I saw him begging for change in a save-a-lot parking lot because he needed gas." She said continuing to turn to look at the whole group trying to get her point across. "we are talking about a dirt bag marina rat, who's never had more than 40 bucks to his name and all of a sudden has a Grady White?" she exclaimed moving her hands wanting them to listen.

"see, Blairs right." John B said, his hand gesturing towards Blair. As the rest of the group looked unconvinced but JJ smiled at Blair with an impressed smirk.

"come on guys! Think about it!" Blair stomped.
—————————————————

"all right. So, think about it, Pope. How does a marina rat get a Grady White?" John B asked whilst sitting on the fence surrounding the small bridge over the body of water as JJ was stood next to Blair as she held JJ's fishing rod playing with it.

"prostitution." Pope answered.

"come on dude, be serious." Blair said giving JJ his rod back as his hand lightly grazed over hers and the hair on the back of her neck stood up.