I Wasn't Trained For This

Demetria's P.O.V.:

Father flys the Batwing into the cave, landing it onto the landing pad. Unlocking the jet, we all jump out, walking to the front of the cave.

"Where's Dick?" I ask scanning the area for the man-child.

"He's getting supplies for Langstrom's antidote," Father says, taking his cowl off. He walks over to the changing station, and seconds later, he's in his civilian clothing—black short sleeves and black sweats.

"And Langstrom?" Damian asks.

"He's with Nightwing. Can't risk on having a stranger, loose in the Batcave. Get changed, both of you. And bring your suits with you," Father says grabbing his own suit and folding it, making his way into the manor.

"Do you know what's happening?" I ask Damian as we make our way to the changing stations.

"I never know what's happening with Father," Damian sighs.

We enter the stalls, changing into dark clothing also. Walking out of the stations, I carry my suit, looking at Damian and then at myself. "It seems that black is the family color," I say pointing out our attire.

"You know we don't have any other clothing," Damian says, walking up the stairs.

I roll my eyes, following him up the stairs. "Don't gotta take everything seriously."

Walking into the manor, we're greeted by Father and Alfred standing at the entrance with three suitcases. Alfred comes up to Damian and I, taking our suits and placing them into a brown suitcase. He then takes the suitcases and carries them into a black limo, parked in front of the manor.

"Is the jet ready?" Father asks Alfred.

"We were just in the jet," I answered, pointing in the direction of the Batcave.

"I was talking about the private jet, Demetria?"

Damian and I look at each other in confusion. "Why do we need a private jet? We have the Batwing," Damian says crossing his arms. "We could've just went straight to London from the Interpool."

"It would've been too suspicious if we had arrived there suddenly. We don't need to attract attention." Father walks over to the car, opening the door for us.

"Going in as Batman or Bruce Wayne is an attention grabber," I say, crawling into the back of the vehicle after Damian.

"True," Father says climbing in after me and shutting the door, "but Batman doesn't own a hotel in London."

"Then why didn't we just go straight to London as Damian said. All we had to do was take off our uniforms and enter."

Alfred enters the driver's seat and turns on the engine. 

"Going to London was a last-minute decision. I would've gone to London if I was alone, but I had you two. And I don't think you two would appreciate it if you ended up walking into the building naked. I had a change of clothes, unlike you two."

Alfred begins to drive out of the property, towards the highways of Gotham.

"Touche, old man. Touche." I lean back into my seat, crossing my arms in defeat.

After a few minutes of driving, we enter Gotham's airport. Alfred parks the car leaves the vehicle and opens the door for us. Climbing out the vehicle, my eyes stay glued on the shining white private jet right in front of us. "Is there something you don't have?" I ask him.

"Yes." Father stalks over to the plane, entering it. 

Alfred takes the suitcases out of the limo, handing them over to the workers, as they're the ones who bring the luggage into the vehicle. "Have a safe trip, young masters," Alfred says.