Where To Go...

RECAP:

Bruce carries Damian out of the room with Alfred trailing behind them. As they leave the room closing the door behind them, they miss it. The small response to show that she's still there, listening to everything. The slight twitch of the hand, they had missed. The hand Damian had held. If he were only holding her hand and conscious a little longer, he could've told them, that she's here with us, listening to every single detail. 

Wait...did you think this was a new chapter? Well, I hate to say this, but it isn't 😔. In fact, this is the end.

WAIT!!! 

Before you end up commenting about how much you hate me for ending it here, I have a perfectly good reason. Well, I think it's good.

This is the end, for The Other Demon...book one in the series.

As you are reading this, the first chapter of the new book The Normal Life Of A Demon is waiting for you right now!

So move your asses and get onto the next book! Go check out my profile and you will see it there. I will most likely change the title and description of the books later on, but for now, enjoy what is there now. 

Thank you all for reading The Other Demon 😊

Hopefully, you guys will also enjoy The Normal Life of A Demon!