1

The bus turned a corner and went to the platform after another traffic light.

Qi Cheng smoked the last cigarette into his mouth, and two long fingers pressed the cigarette on the trash can. Take a green arrow from his pocket and throw it in his mouth to taste.

The bus came slowly. He put his hands in his pockets and waited for the bus to reach him before pulling out the bus card from his wallet.

The driver opened the door and watched him habitually take out the card and turned it around his fingertips a few times before he swiped the money.

The genius is bright, most of them are students on the first bus at more than six in the morning.

The school uniform of the Second Middle School was vomited many times by the parents of the students, white from head to toe, the school badge on the chest, the name of the school in red on the back, and three neatly arranged blue horizontal bars on the left arm. It is rustic and easy to get dirty. The upper body, often washed once a day this season.

Qi Cheng found a single seat by the window, holding his chin with one hand, looking bored out the window.

He flexed his legs in front of him and couldn't stretch it in such a small place. He was also in the uniform of the No. 2 Middle School. He looked clean, and it looked like there was a fresh smell of laundry detergent. The coat was pulled apart, and the school badge was also printed on the white lining inside.

The boy sitting opposite looked at him one by one, holding his schoolbag over his clothes, wondering how he was wearing an ugly school uniform.

At this station, it costs 2 yuan, 13 stops from the second middle school, more than 20 minutes, and can also squint for a while.

After two stops, the car was packed with students wearing uniforms of the second middle school.

The driver's uncle shouted, "The card from the back passes the front!" The

noise and the smell of sweat and smelly rice mixed, Qi Cheng opened his eyes, not a little sleepy in his eyes, he looked up and looked at the front display Time and platform name, get up and give way to the girl next to him.

The girl was blushing and waving her hand, "No, no, no classmates."

"Sit down," Qi Cheng stretched out his left hand to hold the armrest bar, smiling a little, watching the girl's sweat sore, "It's almost time, I'll stand for a while." The girl held her stomach and held it for a while before she didn't. Sit down bowing embarrassingly.

The people next to him looked at Qi Cheng.

He is tall, with a good proportion, and can wear his school uniform to stretch out the back of his shoulders. When he holds the handrail with one hand raised and stands upright with his hands in his hands, it looks like a straight slender bamboo. The car stands out from the crowd.

Qi Cheng cast his gaze out the window, watching the roadside shops passing by one by one. There was a turn in the car, and someone slammed into his back with a schoolbag and hurriedly apologized: "Sorry."

"It's okay," he laughed. "This bend is quite big." The person who hit him touched his head and followed Hey laughed.

Ten minutes later arrived at the station, the people in a car hurriedly got out of the car. After Qi Cheng got out of the car, he exhaled and he still smelled of chewing gum. He raised his hand and looked at the time. It was 6:45, and early, he could go to the dormitory building.

The second boarding system is a boarding system, with two and a half days off at the end of the month, starting at noon on Friday and returning on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Qi Cheng had a messenger bag on his body, and inside it were two books that he would take at home, as well as a wallet and cigarettes.

Inside the dormitory building were people who hurried out to the cafeteria for breakfast. Qi Cheng was not in a hurry, but quickly walked to the door of the dormitory, and the moment the door opened, the people who jumped inside looked suddenly staring.

After seeing him, he was relieved. "Hey, Qicheng."

"Um." Qicheng threw the bag in his cabinet, picked a clean bunk and sat down, fingers touched his lips, near the tip of his nose. Location, you can smell the smoke above.

He is not addicted to smoking and does not depend on nicotine. However, the men and women who have seen him smoke are obsessed with the way he smokes.

"Are you waiting for us to eat?" Xia Li sat beside him, wearing a mint toothpaste. "If we both go first, they may have to wait a while. The pig is still squatting in the toilet."

"OK," Qi Cheng stood up and lined the crowded dormitory more narrowly. He took another black messenger bag on the hook behind the door and walked to the washing area. "I'll wash my hands and wait for me for half a minute."

Xia Li, "Good."

There are two restaurants in the Second Middle School, upstairs and downstairs, there are many staple foods downstairs, and many snacks upstairs.

Qi Cheng walked from the dormitory building to the entrance of the restaurant. At least a dozen of his classmates came to greet him. Xia Li was accustomed to buying tea and teased him: "If you come again, we will be late this morning.

Now at the end of August, just after the start of school, the summer schedule is still in effect. The summer schedule of the second middle school starts the first class at 7:20 in the morning, and the formal class begins after 40 minutes of early reading.