18

Going out for an exchange course doesn't mean you don't need to take a class.

One afternoon, the students in the two classes of the second middle school moved their chairs and rubbed their lessons everywhere, which was more tiring than in their own school.

After four lessons, all became slap flowers.

There is no place for them in the evening self-study. Teacher Yang simply gave them the leave for the evening self-study, informing them that they only need to do test papers in the dormitory, and will not go to Chi Yan and Qi Cheng for advice.

But for the students, it is impossible to do the problem. The existence of Chi Yan and Qi Cheng, especially Chi Yan borrowed specifically by Mr. Yang, can only be a decoration.

Xia Li took the book and asked the dormitory and dormitory height and weight to prepare for the riding outfit tomorrow afternoon.

Qi Cheng poured a glass of water for his little yellow chicken cup and sat at the table waiting for him to return.

The people in a dormitory, except for washing in the water room, are all there.

In addition to the three people who came together at the same time, the rest were Chi Yan and Chang Yao who came over voluntarily, and there were another three tall boys.

Chi Yan made the bed and sat down next to Qi Cheng. "You and Xia Li have a really good relationship."

He also poured a glass of water. Yu Guang glanced at the little yellow chicken cup and took a sip of water.

"One class in high school," Qi Cheng thought for a while, and smiled, "Stranger, not familiar."

Zhu Fan laughed on his bed, "Yes, we are not familiar with Xia Li."

Qi Cheng's bed There is a crack in the window by the window, and the air will leak at night.

As Chang Yao listened to them, he found a stool, stepped on it and attached it with tape.

He also wanted to talk to Qi Cheng, but he didn't know what to say.

Chi Yan's mouth twitched slightly, feeling like he was laughing, and said again, "The relationship is so good."

When Xia Li came back, it was already half an hour later, he threw the book, "I thirsty to death." After a

slow breath, said: "Other people are okay, just a few thorns, named Wu Yuanhe here Qi Zhong, mother, I have the courage to ask. One is more scary than the other, standing in the dormitory like the Big Buddha, with a long face. The entire dormitory building is the quietest of the two of them. "

Zhu Fanqing said: "Fortunately, we didn't share a dormitory with them."

"It's your turn," Xia Li picked up the notebook again. "Report the height and weight one by one, don't be embarrassed, there are no girls here."

"1.87, "Qi Cheng smiled, "74kg."

"I can't see it," the classmates who went out to wash came in, and sighed, "Isn't this a kilogram of the model's standard figure? But I think you are still too thin."

" Do you have muscle?" "" Qi Cheng.

Xia Li was not surprised, "He is too tall, not too thin. It is the kind of person he is wearing that is thin and undressed and has meat fingers. It is really enviable."

Chi Yan interjected: "Qi Cheng, you still It will grow again."

"Should," Qi Cheng turned his head to look at him, "you will grow taller."

He has a smile in his eyes, bright like stars, which is a joke, Chi Yan is not only not upset, Still trying to restrain the corners of his mouth that he wants to bend, "One meter seven or five, I'm not short."

"It's really not counted," Qi Cheng leaned on his side, "Your figure is very good, thin waist and long legs, He can wear many types of clothes."

Yan Yan looked down at himself. "Is it?"

But he saw nothing, so he picked up the glass and drank two more sips of water.

The eyes of the entire dormitory looked at Chi Yan, "Qi Chengyi said, it seems that it really is, Xueba is not short."

"It seems that the proportion of the figure is indeed very good. It was only last time that Xueba came to our class to teach that. It turned out that he only came to Qi Cheng's chest."

"Exaggerated it, to twelve centimeters, how can the neck."

"With the sole, or did not stand up straight, do not lie to you, anyway, to see from my perspective, there was really only to the chest."

A dormitory Discussing his height, Chi Yan glanced at Qi Cheng's chest and dropped his long eyelashes again.

He stood up and nodded toward the crowd. "Go to the toilet."

Chi Yan's footsteps were fast and steady, and he walked out of the dormitory door in a few steps. The movement of closing the door was also slow and light, without causing a trace of noise to others.

Qi Cheng maintained the movement just now, thoughtfully.

Height and weight were reported one by one. Chang Yao put on the tape, got off the chair, and wiped it clean.

Xia Li just looked up at him: "Chang Yao, what about you?"

"One meter seven six," Chang Yao lowered his head and put his hands behind his back, "Sixty-two kilograms."

Qi Cheng and Xia Li wrinkled together eyebrow.

Seeing their expressions, Chang Yao became more uncomfortable, "What's wrong?"

"Too thin," Qi Cheng stood up and walked into Chang Yao. Every step he took, Chang Yao's head dropped a point. As if he were a beast of floods, Qi Cheng looked at him like this, and couldn't help laughing, "You are too thin, you should gain weight."

Chang Yao's voice was very low, "I'm one centimeter taller than Chi Yan. "I

don't know how his topic touched Chi Yan again, but Qi Cheng went along: "But you are thinner than him."

Chang Yao pursed his lips and stopped talking.

His black hair is very long, covering his eyebrows, which will show a bit gloomy and indifferent among the students who are looking up to the sky cleanly. No. 2 Middle School did not clearly specify the length of the hair, but Teacher Yang and Chang Yao said several times that he should have his hair cut, and Chang Yao dealt back with repeated silence.

But half of the face under the black hair, lips tightly squeezed, pale and powerless, the look of this lip, even if it is dyed a little bit of red, will become beautiful and beautiful.

Qi Chengwei bent over, a little curious, and tentatively touched Chang Yao's forehead.

Chang Yao froze for a moment, stopped the steps he wanted to retreat, and remained motionless.

Gently stroke the black hair a few times with the hand in front of the hair, then flip the back of the hand, slide over the front of the forehead, and lift the long black eyes.

Chang Yao pinched his hands behind his back, his whole heart suspended in the sky, and even fear in his eyes.

But he didn't move.

The eyes were gradually brighter, and the hair was lifted by the slender hands, and then the eyebrows.

Qi Cheng looked at him and suddenly smiled, "It turned out to be a little cute hidden."

Chang Yao's face flushed red.

Bedroom were equally curious crowd around, Zhu Fan, "Chang Yao, you good looking ah."

Clear Xiu Xiu.

"Like a little milk dog," Xia Li looked up and down with her chin. "Don't get me wrong, the little milk dog on the Internet is a cute word for a boy. It's a commendatory word."

Chang Yao's eyes are black and brow-shaped The facial features are matched together, and there is a cuteness that belongs to the boy alone.

It's not that Qi Cheng is so handsome as to get to the bottom of people's hearts, but that he will like the elders. The type of girl's maternal hair, a hairstyle, can have such a big change.

Chang Yao lowered his eyes, his eyes trembling, "I'm not used to it."

Without covering his forehead, he was as if he was stripped of a protective skin and was not used to it.

Qi Cheng's hands were loosened and his hair fell again. He smiled and said, "How come it's comfortable, but you are too thin, and you want to eat more."

Chang Yao paused, mosquitoes, "Thank you for your care. "

In the evening when Teacher Yang asked for information, Xia Li was still in the toilet, Qi Cheng simply took the book and sent it to Teacher Yang for him.

When I arrived at Teacher Yang, I was left to say something by the vice principal. It was nothing more than praise for Qi Cheng's achievements and a list of talents, carrying a basket of praise, and Qi Cheng returned to the dormitory one hour later.

This time, most of the people have returned to the dormitory, there are only two or three people in the corridor.

Today is Saturday, and the weekends at Anyuan High School all turn off at 9pm. Qi Cheng raised his hand and looked at the time, only the last half hour left.

He went back to the dormitory and took his own toiletries. Others were playing with mobile phones. Xia Li loved him. "Why are you so good!"

Qi Cheng put a towel on his arm and looked at him with his eyelids, "Called brother."

"Brother Qi Cheng!" Zhu Fan shouted with Xia Li.

The water room of Anyuan High School is on the innermost floor. Qi Cheng's dormitory is the furthest away from the water room. When I walked all the way, there was no one in the corridor. Only one or two of the water room were brushing their teeth and washing their faces.

After Qi Cheng had finished washing, the lights in the dormitory corridor had already been turned off, and the people had long since disappeared.

In the hallway outside the water room, the lights here are broken. After turning off the lights, it is even darker, and you can't see your fingers. Only the light in front of it is still faint, but the sensitivity is extremely low. It is necessary to stomp the foot heavily, or shout in the throat to relight.

The vice principal specifically told them to wash as much as possible before turning off the lights. If you want to go to the toilet after turning off the lights, it is best to bring lighting tools. If there are no lighting tools, try to shout a few more lights to turn on the lights. Up.

The problem with the lamp is to fix it tomorrow, and the vice principal asked them to take care of it.

Qi Cheng's mobile phone was placed in the dormitory, and he was not about to shout a few voices or stomp on his feet. He is not afraid of black. This kind of darkness in the quiet corridor even makes him feel very comfortable.

But when he walked to the middle of the corridor, someone suddenly grabbed Qi Cheng's hand and pressed him whole against the wall.

A hot nose came, something hotter on my lips, rude breathing, and a kiss on Qi Cheng's lips.

Qi Cheng's eyes sank, and his arm was hard, but the person who attacked him seemed to know how hard he was, and it took a lot of effort to restrain him. The lips are more brutal, like a wild dog who hasn't seen meat for a long time.

Wrapped heavily around the lips, the thick mint flavor in the other's mouth and the toothpaste flavor in Qi Cheng's mouth mixed, and the person who kissed Qi Cheng was more excited.

Kissing on the outside of the lips, licking and licking, it's a boy chicken.

Qi Cheng's hand was extremely hard, and he even tried to pierce his fingers with his fingers and invade Qi Cheng's palm.

Qi Cheng tried to see who pressed him.

But the surroundings are too dark, only to know that the height of this person is about the same as his height.

Refreshing mint flavor and steam penetrated into the bottom of the nose. When the other party finally found a way and greedily wanted to use his tongue to drill into Qi Cheng's mouth, Qi Cheng raised his knee and attacked mercilessly.

Qi Cheng immediately let go of Qi Cheng's pain, bent over his abdomen and endured the pain, Qi Cheng grabbed his hair and just lifted the other person's face hard, but the other party was extremely skilled in hiding. Hidden in the darkness.

Qi Cheng stood in the same place, his eyes were sober, he raised his arm, and the toiletries in his palm fell loudly, and the sound made the distant lights instantly light up.

Part of the darkness was driven away, but around Qi Cheng, there was no shadow of the second person.