4

After returning to the dormitory, Qi Zhong took a towel and things to wash. When he just went out, he came back with a black face, went to the balcony to get a basin, and took out today's clothes to wash.

"Which laundry detergent is the most fragrant?"

Wu You, who plays with him in a dormitory, is surprised. "Who doesn't have a softener? This thing is more fragrant than the laundry detergent, and the fragrance is lasting. You use it in a mixture."

" Who annoyed you, brother, you have pulled your face for a night of self-study."

Qi Zhong didn't want to speak, carrying Zhang Jun's face in the basin and went to the water room.

Qi Cheng doesn't yet know how his own words have affected others.

He joked and laughed with his roommates, and didn't go to bed until all the dormitory lights went out until ten o'clock in the evening.

The phone lights up in the bed and someone on WeChat sends him a message.

Doctor: "Thirteen yuan for a box of medicament, change 87, come tomorrow before 3 o'clock in the afternoon."

Look at this line of words, you can imagine the doctor's cold tone.

Qi Cheng: "Doctor, can't you transfer money?" The

doctor replied in the next second: "No." No

mercy, tough tone.

Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows.

[The indifferent doctor with cleanliness is mischievous to you, what do you want to do? 】

[A. Bad talk, what else would he do if he was ignored]

[B. How can such a lovely doctor let him stay alone overnight]

He pressed the phone, placed it next to the pillow, and closed his eyes.

There is no intention to reply at all.

Only Tuesday today, half of the students who had been killed in the morning reading class in the morning.

The students were exhausted until they finished their breakfast, and the students finally recovered a little.

Qi Cheng's life is too unique, others sleep when he sleeps, others still sleep. I am full of energy every day, and the books on my desk not only have tutorial materials, but also picture books and scenery collections.

In this way, he mixed into the first 30 of the grade, and when he was lucky, he could mix in 20, but most of them hovered back and forth among more than 20 people.

His talents in science have amazed teachers. Whether it is mathematics or chemical physics, in Qi Cheng's mind, this seems to be a particularly simple thing. He is taking the subject of science as a homework adjustment.

However, compared with excellent science, in the liberal arts, he was completely abolished.

Teacher Yang really loves and hates him, including his achievements.

High school students have already passed the "small college entrance examination", and the academic level test of the compulsory subject only waits for the score. In addition to elective subjects and linguistics, every class is two classes together. The third and fourth classes in the morning are just Mr. Yang's classes.

"Take Chi Yan from class 6 as an example," Mr. Yang said. "The last year's final exam of the last year is the first in the whole year. The subjects are all first except mathematics. In the next exam, who of you can get me one more The single subject first?"

The students in Class 3 all saw Lao Yang glancing at Qi Cheng.

Because the first mathematics course last time, Qi Cheng got it.

Qi Cheng was looked at by him, and suddenly blinked at Teacher Yang.

Xia Li interjected: "Teacher, there are a lot of great students in our class."

Teacher Yang quickly turned aside his eyes, fearing that he would become soft-hearted again, and snorted. "No one can beat others. "

"Our grade group teachers discussed a new type of teaching method. I will study the first class tonight, and I am going to let Chi Yan give you a lecture."

"In view of the worst physics score in our class, he will give you the physics subject. Don't bully others, you will do your homework quietly, and you won't listen to the class well. Did you hear it?"

Xu Ning smiled and turned his head. Come and say to Qi Cheng: "Your physics is very good. Isn't Yang Yang in vain?"

"Then if Qi Cheng is on," Xia Li quipped, "Are you reading Qi Cheng, or reading the words on the blackboard?"

"Of course both of them are watching!"

Qi Cheng ignored their chuckles and got up and went to the toilet after class.

He went out, coincidentally, and on the way to the toilet, he happened to run back to Qi Zhong.

Qi Zhong saw him for a moment, and then walked over with his face down, Qi Cheng went to the right, he also went to the right, Qi Cheng rubbed to the left, and he also rubbed to the left.

Qi Cheng smiled and said, "You blocked me, it turned out that way."

Qi Zhong stinked Zhang Jun's face. "The uncle just let you know in advance. Don't be afraid when that happens."

He was tensed and clearly alert to Qi Cheng, but behaved as if Qi Cheng was not in his eyes at all. Qi Zilai didn't want to laugh, but still couldn't hold back.

With this smile, Qi Zhong was just like the frightened wolf, the beautiful muscle lines stretched better, and his eyes were staring at Qi Cheng, cautiously and boldly, "Laughing ass?"

"I still have to go to the toilet," Qi Cheng looked at his watch, and the topic changed suddenly, with a smile, "You are quite fragrant today." The

flame burst into Qi Zhong's eyes, and his frowning frowned, which reminded Qi Zhong of last night. The picture of cruelly rubbing his clothes.

Wu Yuan passed by, and when they passed by, they heard Qi Cheng's voice.

With a frivolous joke, the same voice as the one who played him with a dollar.

Qi Cheng seemed to be aware of it and turned his head back to look at it, Wu Yuan strode over with a sullen face and a low voice, "You fucking kidding me?"

His eyes were sullen, as if he would step forward now.

Qi Zhongqi pressed down, "Hey, this guy is the first thing I saw."

It should be his first lesson.

Wu Yuan glanced at Qi Zhong, his anger spreading from the corners of his eyes, "Go away." The

two of them were struggling, three large and tall pestles were here, coming and going very eye-catching. Not far away, there was a teacher going here. Qi Cheng saw at a glance and smiled at Wu Yuan: "Teacher is here, don't you hurry?"

The grade director, surname Bao, nickname Bao Zheng, the students are quite Afraid of him.

Wu Yuan didn't expect that he could laugh at him, and his eyebrows were wrinkled deeply. He glanced at Qi Cheng deeply, like an eagle staring at his prey, and quickly walked into the teaching building silently.

Qi Cheng only looked at Qi Zhong at this moment, Qi Zhong looked at him, and Qi Cheng's mouth was cocked.

Qi Zhong showed a constipated expression, twisted his face and hit his shoulders, and ran away quickly.

When he ran over, he brought up a fragrant wind, which was shocked for a while, and then he couldn't laugh because he covered his stomach.

In the evening's self-study course, Chi Yan came over to give lessons.

Chi Yan wears glasses and his lenses are cold. He puts the textbook on the desk and holds a test paper in his hand.

This test paper was produced by the Physics Teaching and Research Section of the Second Middle School. The quality is very good. Even the students who can't work in physics are killed in large numbers. The physics class in Class 3 happens to be on Wednesday. Seeing him give them papers in advance, the students in Class 3 applauded particularly enthusiastically. .

But Xueba didn't even laugh.

Chi Yan's clear voice, like snowflakes in the winter, is another kind of nice sound. Qi Chengcheng no longer wears headphones, and listens to him while looking at the picture album.

His dad was still there, because he liked them and sent him to study painting. But the institution took exam-oriented education, learning still life gouache, plaster, and finally the institution teacher knew Qi Cheng's achievements and only scaredly contacted Qi Cheng's dad. This old man knew he had sent his son wrong Out of place.

But Qi Cheng learned it slowly.

In fact, Qi Cheng is not only interested in such a fine art. He is interested in a wide range of subjects. He is willing to try everything. Whether it is photography or ice skating, he has studied for a while.

Because of his nature and his grades were stable above the level, the teachers opened his eyes and closed his eyes.

After finishing a picture book, Chi Yan above also finished three questions.

He opened the lid and took a sip of water, with water on his lips, blinking in the light. After noticing Qi Cheng's eyes, he nodded politely and restrainedly.

The blackboard was filled with formulas and numbers. He took the blackboard eraser to erase his handwriting. There was a place on the blackboard that had not been wiped off before. Chi Yan raised his arm but did not wipe it.

Some of the students sitting below laughed a few times, and Chi Yan's expression remained unchanged. He pushed his glasses calmly, rubbed his toes and wiped again.

Still not enough.

"Poof."

Xia Li patted the table, his face flushed with a smile.

"Xueba is so cute?"

Qi Cheng kicked his chair and smiled, "You as the monitor, don't go to help?"

"You go," Xia Li looked at the height of the blackboard, a little worried. "This blackboard is usually so tall? Xueba looks so tall that he can't even touch it."

Qi Cheng got up, looked at him sideways, and then hooked his lips. "There is something called body proportion. "

He walked up to the podium and took the blackboard eraser in the hands of Xueba from behind, erasing the writing bit by bit."

Chi Yan's legs are straight and long, and he is a tall figure wearing clothes. But it was only then that the students in Class 3 discovered that he had only reached Qi Cheng's chest. When Qi Cheng passed from behind, he could clearly see the difference in height between the two.

Chang Yao, who was sitting in the middle, looked up at the podium.

He saw Qi Cheng's fingers from Qi Cheng's upper body. His five-finger fingers pinched the black blackboard eraser, as stunning and beautiful as an ink painting. He couldn't help but began to draw according to his hand on the paper. Chicken paws.

Chang Yao's ears were slightly red.

The next second I found out that this is the physical test paper to be talked about tomorrow.

Chi Yan pursed

his lips, "Thank you." He took the blackboard eraser in his hand and placed it on the table, looked at the chalk dust stained on his hand, took out a tissue from his pocket, and thanked him again. .

Qi Cheng said with a smile that he didn't need to, and off the rostrum, there was a girl in the second row in front of him grabbing the corner of his clothes and said softly, "Qi Cheng, help me pick up the pen."

Chi Yan saw him help the girl in a good manner Picking up the pen, he glanced at the paper, and Yu Guang glanced at the blackboard eraser he had just put down, converged with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth, and began to talk about the next question.

The author has something to say:

everything is set to fall in love. Everyone knows the true life of high school seniors.

I am very bitter. I am an art student. If I don't say art, I don't have a good grade. Don't get me wrong.