19

Qi Cheng returned to the dormitory without expression.

Xia Li looked at him when he heard the door, "Why is it so slow?"

He took his phone to look at Qi Cheng. He was startled by Qi Cheng's expression and his tone became cautious. "What's wrong with you, Qi Cheng?"

Others looked at Qicheng for a moment.

Qi Cheng didn't speak. He locked the door of the dormitory with his backhand. When he turned around, he had a smile on his face. "Are you there?"

There are few boys of his height. Although there are few, they are not.

Unless he judged the wrong height.

This person also knew that there was no light at the entrance of the water room, and that the only few lights had low sensitivity.

Is it from Anyuan High School, or from the two classes of No. 2 Middle School?

"We are all here," Chi Yan took the initiative to return to him, frowning, "Are you all right?"

Qi Cheng smiled a few times, "What can I do?"

He put down what he was holding, the dormitory Turning on the flashlight to help him light up, Qi Cheng thanked them only after climbing the upper bunk.

When he turned on his phone again, the above message had already come a lot.

He returned to the doctor this time. In fact, the doctor was very indifferent. He sent Qi Cheng a regular message every night. There was only one good night.

But this time the doctor said more than usual, "Pay attention to the body and pay attention to safety." The

eight characters seem extremely polite. Qi Cheng thanked the doctor for his indifference at this time, because he calmed down with him.

He then responded to all who needed to reply to the message.

After making sure nothing was missing, Qi Cheng turned off his phone and stared at the ceiling above his head.

After watching it for a while, I closed my eyes.

The touch on the lips can now be recalled.

Hot and eager.

At first, with temptation and uncertainty, in the end, like a crazy wolf, he still wanted to insert his hand into Qi Cheng's palm.

The lips are very tender, with a youthful atmosphere.

Who is it?

What is most expected from Anyuan High School in Second Middle School is, of course, horse riding.

Teacher Yang doesn't need to ask them to know how tempted they are. The morning of the next day passed quickly. After the students of Anyuan High School returned home on a holiday in the afternoon, only two classes in the second middle school were left on the entire campus.

People from the two classes stood together, and Qi Cheng stood at the end of class 3, squinting at the person in front of them.

There are more than 50 people in a class, more men and fewer women, and there can be sixty or seventy boys in total.

Qi Cheng looked around, and there were at least seven or eight people as tall as him.

Including Qi Zhong and Wu Yuan.

Neither of them looked at him, they were looking into the distance.

Everyone looked as usual, and there was no slight difference.

Anyuan High School sent riding clothes, and there was a dressing room next to the racecourse. The boys and girls entered the dressing room and changed clothes. When they came out again, many people twisted and squeezed.

Most of them have never touched a horse, nor have they touched a riding suit. They are slightly fatter or have thicker legs. The shortcomings will be obvious.

The equestrian teacher stood next to him and smiled with Teacher Yang: "This is also the case when our students first took this class. Except for a few experienced ones, the rest will either cover the front or the back. Good-looking children are confident More, but mostly, girls are shy, boys are shy."

Teacher Yang nodded and smiled, "but

it looks good to put on the body." The black vest on white, the upper body is handsome and neat, especially those good-looking tall people , As soon as the whole line appeared, it seemed to be making a TV series.

The equestrian teacher nodded in agreement.

Helmets, protective vests, gloves, breeches and riding boots.

The slender figure gives the boy a deep charm that is unique to men.

The racecourse of Anyuan High School was built with great style. Qi Cheng changed clothes and came out, Xia Li and Zhu Fan were uncomfortable. "Qi Cheng, don't you feel tight?"

"You look like you have a taste of scum."

Qi Cheng smiled, his expression relaxed, "What's the smell?"

He looked at the two men, and the two embraced him with a smile, and walked together to the gathering place, "Han An went to the fourth middle school." It's also fun. I heard that their school started to hold a school celebration on these two days. It's very big, and it also invited stars. Our school's celebration is closely followed by the Fourth Middle School. The school is about to break out this year."

"Also invite stars?" Qi Cheng.

"Who knows," Xia Li, "If it's a star, I hope to be a beautiful goddess." The

horse has been pulled out, and the equestrian teacher is at the forefront. "Who of you can ride a horse?"

Everyone looked at each other, left Looking around left and right, no one agreed.

"Don't be shy," the equestrian teacher smiled. "It doesn't need any more difficult skills, just ride."

Qi Cheng raised his hand.

He wore gloves on his hands, his riding boots were bright, and the whole person was as tall as a bamboo.

You can stand freely and relax, but even the simple action of raising your hand with the clothes brought elegance that the school uniform cannot express.

The equestrian teacher was pleased, "Do you mind demonstrating once?"

Qi Cheng said well, and walked out of the crowd. The eyes of the two classes gathered on him, and then it was difficult to remove his eyes.

He picked a tall brown horse and stroked the horse's face. The docile horse rubbed his hand and the horsetail flicked.

Everyone watched it very carefully, because he had never ridden a horse, so he did not want to miss every movement of Qi Cheng.

Before starting the horse, check the firmness of the reins and stirrups. After the inspection is completed, step on the stirrup and turn over the horse. The whole movement is like flowing water. The students who watched felt that they were still standing on the ground for a second, and they were already riding to the horse in the next second. They didn't see clearly what happened during the period.

Qi Cheng smiled at them sideways, his back straight, his reins closed, and the horse walked a few steps neatly.

The equestrian teacher has been nodding his head, "Yes, that's it. The posture will be very handsome after being proficient in horse riding. Everyone can practice to achieve the level of this classmate."

Wu You murmured, "This is really handsome. "

he turned his head and asked Qi Zhong," this trick can be so cool, is not Qi Zhong? "

Qi Zhong eyes blink, did not speak, as if lost in thought.

Wu You looked at him strangely, "Qi Zhong?"

"Hey."

Wu Yuan's voice came from behind Qi Zhong, Qi Zhong frowned, turned and looked at him .

The cigarette between his fingers drifted, Wu Yuan glanced up and down Qi Zhong, and suddenly hummed.

"You blocked him last time?" His voice was hoarse, his chin raised toward Qi Zhong.

Qi Zhong looked back at him lazily and stood upright, his eyes provoked. "It's your offense, Class 9."

He's about the same size as Wu Yuan, and he didn't lose his momentum.

Wu You next to it was inexplicable, "Who do you two say?"

Who blocked who?

How did these two Buddhas go up.

Chi Yan pursed his lips, bypassed the mess of students and teachers, and walked to Qi Cheng. The intention was obvious, "Qi Cheng, can you teach me riding?"

Yu Guang glanced at the brown horse and added a sentence, "If you have time."

"I have time," Qi Cheng got off the horse and fell right beside Chi Yan. He smiled and extended his hand to Chi Yan. "This horse is very docile. I'm holding it. You try to go up."

Chi Yan nodded. "Thank you."

Qi Cheng fixed the horse and told him how to get on the horse.

Chi Yan's movements were stiff, but he was very capable of understanding. Finally, he raised his legs a little and finally sat down.

"Sit gently," Qi Cheng reminded. "The back is straight,

looking straight ahead." Chi Yan did it little by little, but this posture was really embarrassing. When his hips were really sitting, Only then asked: "Why do you sit lightly?"

"If you sit down heavily, Ma will think you are a novice, it will bully you by this point," Qi Cheng looked up at him with a smile, "but learning Ba is worthy of learning, even if he hasn't ridden a horse, he does a good job."

Chi Yan took his words: "Chi Yan."

"Call me by my name."

Qi Cheng changed his words in a good manner.

The two of them walked slowly, and the horses walked slowly, circling on the horse farm.

Half a circle down, Chi Yan looked down at Qi Cheng holding the horse in front.

From the first meeting, he knew that Qi Cheng, as he said, was a helpful person.

It is a virtue to help others, but the help of some people will make others think that they should not have.

Qi Chengcheng is such a person.

Want him to help gently, and want him to be cruel to others.

Chi Yan was puzzled by this mood.

What he wants to know more is, in Qi Cheng's eyes, whether all the people he helped were indifferent.

Help him erase the indelible writing on the blackboard and help the girl in the second row pick up the pen.

In Qi Cheng's view, this is one thing or two.

[After five seconds, Xueba will fall from the horse immediately. Do you provide any help? 】

【A. The hero saves the beauty, draws the thin waist of Xueba into his arms】

【B.......】

Qi Cheng's face changed, and he stepped back, just dragging the Chi Yan down.

"What are you thinking?" He froze his face in front of Chi Yan for the first time. "Don't you know the consequences of falling from the horse immediately?"

Chi Yan gave out a false sweat. He apologized: "I'm sorry."

Qi Cheng straightened his lips, supported him by the waist, and took him off the horse. Chi Yan staggered for two steps. After standing up straight, his face was pale, and he thanked Qi Cheng again: "I'm a god...Thank you."

"No," Qi Cheng appeased the frightened horse, frowning, "I'm distracted right away, what are you thinking?"

His face was not good-looking, and no one would look good when he saw this scene.

Chi Yan did not expect that he would make such a mistake. The sense of weightlessness at that moment made him not yet recovered, but Qi Cheng's expression gave him another indescribable courage.

"I'm thinking," Chi Yan, "I'm thinking about implicit love words you don't like, what kind of love words would you like."

Qi Cheng calmed the horse's movements.

The horse rubbed his face and took a step forward, his loose mane flicking between Qi Cheng's fingers.

Chi Yan, "Will you like more direct love."

He was serious and sweated on his clean forehead.

The clear voice and frowning eyebrows made Chi Yan look as if he was doing scientific research seriously.

Qi Cheng's nasal voice responded, "Huh?" It was

unclear what he thought.

Chi Yan instinctively swallowed if he wanted to blurt out, he slightly laughed, pushed his glasses, calmly said: "Nonsense, this time I was really scared."

He turned his head to see clearly in the lens Many of the students in the distance experienced the feeling of being on horses one by one under the guidance of the equestrian teacher.

In the setting sun, warm golden light spilled over the racecourse.

"Go back, Qi Cheng?" Chi Yan smiled towards Qi Cheng, "This time, I will try to lead the horse for you, okay?"