20

The sun sets and the sky is half red.

Spend the last night at Anyuan High School, and I will take the bus back to No. 2 Middle School tomorrow morning. I can arrive at school at noon, and the next is the two and a half days of vacation that finally came this month.

The students in Anyuan High School have already taken a holiday. There are sixty or seventy male students in No. 2 Middle School in the whole dormitory building. The sparse people are in the dormitory. More often, they take this opportunity to buy something near Anyuan High School.

There is an apple orchard near Anyuan High School. On the mountain, it is the season for apples to mature. Students can go to the mountain to buy some and go home.

"Let's go." Qi Cheng took things and left Zhu Dorxia with the dormitory.

The mountain path is cleaned very cleanly. It is said to be a mountain, but it is actually a hill, not high. The large flat land above it is fertile and suitable for planting.

During the mountain climbing, the three people saw the students of the same secondary school going up and down. "I don't know if it's expensive or not. If it's delicious, I still want a contact method and ask if I can deliver it to my door."

Qi Cheng, " A fruit garden of this size will be supplied to the fruit shop. Instead of letting him deliver it to the door, you can go directly to the fruit shop and ask."

He has a steady breath, not like climbing a mountain, like walking on a flat ground.

"That's right," Xia Li and Zhu Fan uttered. "They are quite famous."

Qi Cheng nodded. "Well, it's juicy and sweet."

Zhu Fan bumped into him and whispered gossip, " Qi Cheng, there was something wrong with Xueba after returning from horseback riding. He kept lying on the table and wrote things. I was still thinking that it was Xueba. I never forgot to study anytime and anywhere, and then I accidentally glanced at the book. I wrote a line of words on it, and I didn't see the rest, but I promise, I saw what two words I planned."

Xia Li aside, "I don't know if it's my illusion, I always feel that Xueba doesn't like it very much. Chang Yao."

"Is there any?" Zhu Fan received, "They are not familiar."

Qi Cheng looked back at them, strode faster, and threw them behind in three or two steps. Zhu Fan and Xia Li looked at each other and felt as if they were rejected.

Cough, gossip man.

By the time it was almost time, I could already smell the clear fragrance of apple. Zhu Fan and Xia Li picked up a large bag, and Qi Cheng was waiting for them outside. The son of the orchard owner ran around holding a big apple. Every time he ran past him, his small head raised his curious look. he.

Qi Cheng hid a cigarette and smiled back at him.

Over half an hour, the group went down the mountain again.

When we returned to the dormitory, it was already half past six.

There were Chang Yao and Chi Yan left in the dormitory. When Qi Cheng and the three returned, they sat at the table and smiled at them together. Although they did not look very intimate, the atmosphere was at least harmonious.

"Are there many people?" Chi Yan put down the pen and asked, "Many people passed by today."

"Not many," Qi Cheng sat down, glanced at the book under his hand, and Chi Yan closed his note quietly, facing He gave a subtle smile, Qi Cheng smiled, and then said, "I didn't touch a few."

He accompanied Xia Li and Zhu Fan out, mainly for mountain climbing, to relax. Wearing clothes is also based on convenience. This weather will inevitably cause sweating, which will cause sweat beads to roll off the side of the forehead.

Chi Yan was fascinated by the look, and his fingertips on the table moved slightly, trying to wipe off the sweat.

But what has not been done yet, Chang Yao has handed Qi Cheng a wet towel.

Qi Cheng took the towel. "Thank you."

Chang Yao shook his head and bowed his head to continue to do the test paper.

Chi Yan's eyelids drooped silently.

"Why is this still doing test papers?" Qi Cheng asked with a smile, "Which teacher sent it?"

"Mathematics," Chang Yao whispered, "I will do it first after returning from the holiday, but there are many meeting......"

He didn't know where to find a hairpin. He clipped the long hair on his forehead. His whole face was fresh and refreshed. His eyes did not dare to look at people, but compared with the gloomy before, it seemed like a shy one. Tortoise, whoever looks at him, he buries his head in the shell, which only makes it fun.

Qi Cheng found it interesting, but Chi Yan first opened his eyes and looked directly at Chang Yao. "You can ask me if you don't."

"Classmate Chang Yao," Xueba pushed his eyes, no one should enter, "please You're welcome."

Qi Cheng paused, turned his head to see Xia Li, Xia Li spread his hand to him, doing lip-shaped, "You-look at it."

Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows, stood up and took something. Ready to go to the bathroom to take a shower, Xia Li and Zhu Fan asked him to wait, the three of them all sweated out, each holding something and going to the bathhouse to take a shower together.

The door rang and closed, and Chi Yan's smile converged.

Chang Yao glanced at him and lowered his head again. The shyness just now disappeared.

In a dormitory, two people sat at a table, a meter away, and could only hear the sound of the pen falling on the paper.

The bath room is behind the dormitory building.

Separate the individual rooms with white waterproof cloth, which can only isolate the line of sight and the sound.

Qi Zhongzheng was drowning under the water with his eyes closed, and as soon as his ears moved, he heard the conversation between Qi Cheng and Xia Li.

"Fortunately, you don't have

to wait in line." "This water room is simpler than our school."

Qi Cheng squinted at them, the tone of the smile was obvious, and the sound through the water curtain was distorted. "If the second middle school heard , You wait to be beaten."

Qi Zhong wiped his face, opened his eyes, his eyes strange.

After waiting for half an hour, Qi Cheng and they came out of the water room, and Qi Zhong came out. His fingers were soaked, and Wu You, who had already run to the supermarket at the door, was helpless. "Brother, can you slow down?"

Qi Zhong asked him: "Did you see Qi Cheng them?"

"No," Wu You, "I went to the supermarket and nobody came back when I saw it."

Qi Zhong nodded and took the one in his hand. Ice water, paste the hot skin, "I

'm too hot to die." "Then don't you come out quickly?" Wu You rolled his eyes, "Qi Zhong, you are really strange today. In the afternoon, too, Haven't you ever ridden a horse? As a result, you haven't been on a horse for an afternoon, and you have been hiding from the equestrian teacher. Are you looking forward to it?"

Qi Zhong obviously didn't want to say more, "Uncomfortable, I can't get on the horse. "

Wu tour," where uncomfortable? "

Qi Zhong unscrewed the cap, it has emerged out of the eyes of strange emotions, he filling his head with ice water, Adam's apple slide up and down," muscle strain. " "

Besides, "He," "Wu Yuan, and who is there in Class 3, didn't they all get on the horse?"

It's impossible to say that Qi Cheng didn't care who he kissed him strongly.

But to say that I didn't care too much, I didn't.

Qi Cheng's intuition told him that the man who stood by in the corridor must be an acquaintance beside him.

So when he returned to the dormitory and saw Wu Yuan waiting at the door, his eyes flashed.

Wu Yuan seldom waited for anyone. For some reason, his breath was impetuous today, and he sank down.

His eyes were deep. "Would you like a cigarette." The sky was dim, he was playing with a lighter, his other hand in his pocket Here, pressed his eyebrows.

Qi Cheng gave things to Xia Li and Zhu Fan, took the cigarette in his hand, and skillfully made a circle between his fingers, only to say: "Come on fire." The

two went to the side of the dormitory building, where a few were planted The leafy tree, under the shadow of the tree, is light and cool.

Wu Yuan threw the lighter to Qi Cheng. Qi Cheng leaned against the wall and tilted his head to light the cigarette.

The fire was bright and dark, Qi Cheng narrowed his eyes against the wall, and stood in line with Wu Yuan. The dew aroma after showering on his body drifted to Wu Yuan in the wind.

Shampoo, shower gel, clean fragrance, Wu Yuan's nose moved a few times, what he wanted to say was blocked back, and began to reorganize the language.

Qi Cheng, "Which dormitory do you live in?"

He asked with a smile full of smoke.

"Middle." Wu Yuanyan concisely.

"Oh," Qi Cheng nodded, holding his index finger and middle finger between cigarettes, and delivered it to his mouth again. "Did you stay up late at night, see you are not so energetic today."

Wu Yuan grinned, and there was a little smile on his mouth. The arc, "You were so concerned about me."

"Of course," Qi Cheng raised his left eyebrow and smiled again. "After all, it's the relationship that has slept together."

Wu Yuan pressed the top cheek gang and looked not very happy. But there was a deep response.

At the time of a cigarette, the two chatted a few words, Wu Yuan spit out a smoke, "I will not go back to the school bus tomorrow morning."

Qi Cheng turned to look at him.

Wu Yuan glanced at him, and Yu Guang flashed a smile, "There is something to do." There was

ambition in his eyes, burning like a fire, and desire for greed as a diesel fuel.

Qi Cheng choked off the smoke.

"Okay."

Wu Yuan watched Qi Cheng leave and smoked another cigarette in his mouth.

Halfway through, he suddenly laughed. He took a sigh of smoke, and the fire burned quickly, burning from the tail to the front.

Then smothered the smoke, walked out from the back of the dormitory, and out of the school gate of Anyuan High School.

Several young people squatting on the ground were waiting next to the school gate to watch him come out and rush over, "Yuan Brother."

"Well," Wu Yuan strode toward his destination, "Hurry up."

"There are several dead and unpaid debts on East China Street. Today is the last day, and the money must be returned." The

youth said to him bit by bit . Words, "Brother Yuan, do you think you can get it?"

"Will you come back," Wu Yuan, "I will have no money to eat."

His tone was faint.