3

Zhou Die was waiting at the gate of Class 3 after school.

Her black hair was tied with a bow, and she was young and beautiful. Smiling at the students in the first row, his eyes were crooked, and he said crisply: "Classmates, can you help shouting all at once?"

The students in the first row shouted for help.

Qi Chengzheng talked to a few boys and laughed. He sat at the desk with his hands in his school uniform pants pockets.

"Zhou Die in Class 4 is here to find you again," the tall boy around him smiled. "I said you should

follow, is it easy for such a little beauty to come to you every day?" Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows and lowered Go to the door after the desk.

"What are you doing?" he asked leaning against the door.

There is a group of people playing in the square in front of the teaching building. Afternoon school is short in the afternoon. Boys who love to play basketball can only gather in this broken place and use the painted basketball frame. They also have to compete for the field. They are all nervous. Xi.

Zhou Die sighed exaggeratedly, "Qi Cheng, I dreamed and dreamed of you last night, what do you say?"

Qi Cheng saw a familiar figure among the players, the striker, and the opponent The defenders faced off, and the offense and defense were sharp and chic.

"I still say that, Zhou Die," he smiled. "You can go to other dreams with the surname Qi."

The striker in the small square lays up the ball in three steps and sends the ball to the goal box accurately. He and his teammates They clapped hands to celebrate, and inadvertently saw a scene in front of Class 3 when wiping sweat.

Qi Zhong, who was all sweaty on his face, fixed his eyes, and his face sank, "Damn it!"

Zhou Die, "You're so light, I obediently listened to you, but I couldn't have liked it so easily. People."

Qi Cheng looked away, his smile deepened, "OK, go to dinner, don't block the road in front of our class."

"What way do I block? I'm so little," Zhou Die whitened him At a glance, it was still gone, "Oh, you are too bad, don't dream of you tonight, hate it."

As soon as she left, there was a rush of anger towards Qi Cheng.

"My mother warned you not to be too close to her," Qi Zhong approached Qi Cheng, and Jianmei pressed a furious mark. "You fucking deaf, Qi Cheng?"

He put his hands on the wall and blocked Qi Cheng here. He ran over in one breath, hot and panting, and spurted his breath all over Qi Cheng's face.

Qi Cheng opened his hand and printed a red mark on the inside of his wheat-colored arm. "Can't you smell the smell on your body, Qi Zhong?"

Qi Zhong's eyes widened, and there were noisy rising males in his teeth. Bo's anger, "Fuck--"

He yanked Qi Cheng's neck violently, but Qi Cheng was dragged against the wall of Class 3.

The white wall in the summer has just been painted, and should have been dried long ago, but Qi Cheng's strength was too great, so that Qi Zhong's right face also rubbed a white wall of gray.

The big man wriggled, struggling harder and harder, his eyes getting harder and harder, "Let go!"

He refused to lose at all, and the wolf cub died as if he were going to bite a piece of meat on Qi Cheng.

Qi Zhong's face was buried by the wall, and others couldn't see his face, but he felt extremely embarrassing, and his words were scary, "You're fucking waiting for me!"

"Okay, waiting for you," Qi Cheng bowed his head and bowed. "Before you trouble me next time, wash yourself first, okay?"

He moved his words politely, but each sounded like a humiliation to Qi Zhong, and Qi Zhong struggled hard. Bigger, Qi Cheng let him go.

The angry little wolf cub smashed it with one punch, but Qi Cheng escaped.

His body was sweaty, which was the smell of youth, Qi Zhong flushed his face in anger, he took a shower every night, it was still clean before playing, why did it smell?

This fuck is just sweating!

Inside the back door, Chang Yao grabbed the trash can, but froze by the door to walk out.

His black hair covered his eyes and looked down at the ground under his feet.

Qi Zhong's words were in his ears, and every time he said something terrifying, Chang Yao would hold the hand by the trash can even harder.

Xia Li also looked at the back door, shouting with a throat, "The teacher is

here-- " and then immediately hid in the classroom.

The person who played with Qi Zhong followed with a dumbfounded face, and before he could clearly see the battle situation, he was frightened by this sentence.

Qi Zhong also turned his head subconsciously and ran. When he ran to the end of the corridor, he turned his head back.

Qi Chengzheng was standing in the middle of the corridor in front of Class 3, hands in his pockets, and when he turned his head, he raised a brow and smiled.

Qi Zhong gave him a thumbs up, and then the thumbs down slowly until he completely fell over.

Word by word, threatening, "Wait."

The boys in the class who were still in the classroom were ready to rush out to help Qi Cheng at any time, and he was relieved when Qi Zhong ran away. Yeah, who shouted just now, scared me of urine."

Xia Li left the cigarette and went to Qi Cheng, "Qi Cheng, what to do, Qi Zhong stared at you."

Qi Cheng, "I have a Idea."

"What?"

"When the next time you haven't started, you will shout next to you," the smile in Qi Cheng's tone can no longer be concealed. "If the teacher doesn't work, try to call the police. Uncle."

This dog day is still joking here!

Everyone returned to the classroom and sat down vigorously, still discussing the scene just now.

There was no one in the hallway. Chang Yao slowly took the trash bin to empty the trash. He looked back and Qi Cheng was already sleeping on the table.

"He doesn't eat anymore?" someone asked worriedly, it was dinner time.

Xia looked at the clock on the blackboard, "while someone meal, Qi achievement is the god of sleep, he was drowsy sleep, smell the fragrant rice to immediately woke up, nose special spirit."

"Hey," questioning people laugh Now, "Envy, there will be someone to deliver the meal."

Zhu Fan, nicknamed Zhuzhu, one class per dormitory came. Zhu Fan squeezed into the class with sweat, and the first sentence was, "Guess what I just saw in the restaurant?"

Qi Cheng twitched his nose and sat up with his eyes closed to feel the meal.

Xia Li, "What did you see?"

"I saw Wu Yuan!" Zhu Fan pulled a stool and sat next to them. "I was cooking, Wu Yuan was next to me. The boy behind him didn't Knowing what was said, suddenly angered the great demon king, you didn't see it, the scene was so horrible that even the aunt in the cafeteria dared not speak out."

"That boy didn't know how to offend Wu Yuan," Zhu Fan , "Wu Yuan also asked him, "Is it you who stole my cigarette during the day?" The buddies who were dragged by him were scared and stupid. They only said that I don't know. Wu Yuan also said something, what came."

He frowned for a long time, "said that the unlucky buddy's voice is like a person stealing his cigarette."

Qi Cheng woke up sleepy, "had such a big temper?"

"No," Zhu Fan was also helpless, "you I wasn't there at the time. I didn't know what the atmosphere was like. It was really the same as in the horror movie. The restaurant meal could be as quiet as the study room. It's awesome. Wu Yuan is really a man."

Xia Li Cold sweat is going to flow down.

"Not just a cigarette?"

"How do you know it's a cigarette," Zhu Fan wondered, "What if there was a box."

"I dare to steal Wu Yuanyan's personal talent, I just can't figure it out, It's also a good thing to hide the cigarette, how can it be stolen?"

Qi Cheng listened to it for a long time, his hands were not idle, he had already started eating.

No. 2 Middle School treats high school students very kindly, no matter what they eat in the classroom, he eats and eats, and suddenly smiles, "cheap."

No one knows who he is talking about.

The second self-study at the end of the second middle school ended at 8:30, Qi Cheng took his bag and walked to the dormitory with friends.

When they were about to reach the dormitory downstairs, they saw Wu Yuan and his party under the big poplar next to the dormitory.

The light and dark cigarette butts lit the fire, half of Wu Yuan's face leaning against the tree was hidden in the shadows, watching the people coming and going silently.

The eyes are like eagles.

Qi Cheng's footsteps slowed down a bit, and accelerated again. Zhu Fan beside him looked at him strangely, "What's the matter?"

They would just walk under the big poplar tree, and Xia Li could not help giving Zhu Fan a brain jump, with a smirk, "If you walk a few steps, you still have to Ask?"

He was afraid of Qi Cheng talking now.

Compared with his appearance, this guy's voice is not very distinctive, and it sums up two words, which is nice.

Throughout the third year of high school, there were so few boys with nice voices, which made them stand out.

But it was too late, Wu Yuan threw the cigarette butts on the ground, smashed them with shoes, and passed through the crowd with a sullen face, walking straight in their direction.

Wu Yuan's appearance is handsome, but his expression is dangerous. He has many contacts with people in the society. The fierceness of not seeing people in his eyes can scare adults into two battles.

He walked in front of Qi Cheng, and the smell of smoke puffed out on

his body. He looked at it and threatened, "Is that you?" Qi Cheng smiled. He also carried a diagonal school bag with his hands in his trouser pockets, and Compared with Wu Yuan, the students had a strong smell, "What's wrong with me?" The

ending sounded like a joke.

The sound of this meeting does not sound anymore.

Wu Yuan frowned, his tone was not very good, "Say another sentence."

"I'm a little embarrassed," Qi Cheng smiled, "You suddenly stopped me, and asked me to talk more, what can I say?"

His voice was nice. Low and pure, and unintentional, only natural and comfortable, it sounds as comfortable as the lullaby.

Wu Yuan determined that he was looking for the wrong person, his eyes flashed with irritability, and he leaned over to let them walk over.

Qi Cheng nodded at him, and passed him with two little friends who were too scared to speak. Afterwards, he walked and laughed, "Wu Yuan is quite reasonable."

Zhu Fan nodded in agreement, "I don't just beat it up. Man, it's quite reasonable."

Reason is a fart!

Xia Li glanced at Qi Cheng secretly. Are you embarrassed to say that you are not the one he is looking for?

Wu Yuan and his two younger brothers waited downstairs for an hour. They didn't make sure that they were waiting in vain until no one entered the dormitory.

"Pick things up," Wu Yuan asked them to throw cigarette butts into the garbage dump. "There is one more tree root. Who the hell did it?"

He didn't have a good expression. The boys picked up things quickly, not just throwing themselves Yes, there are other plastic bottles and instant noodle bags that are sorted together.

As soon as the dormitory entered, the photos and names of the first 50 grades were posted on the wall. Wu Yuan hadn't paid attention to these good students before, and now he swept to the most prominent person in it.

Ranked 25, called Qi Cheng, the one who just made him hear the wrong voice.

The voice that I heard before was the voice of the person who stole his cigarette, but it wasn't behind.

He frowned, "His name is familiar."

"Qi Cheng," the younger glanced and smiled, "Model!"

Wu Yuan nodded, tall and long legs, wearing a school uniform and carrying a bag can also see a good figure , Indeed like a model.

The author has something to say:

Qi Zhong: Love rivals wall Dong

Wuyuan: Launching the skill of Shunfeng ears to find the person who found death