60

Qi Zhong didn't come to school for three days.

    Qi Cheng waited patiently for three days. On the third night, he ran out of patience and went to find the class teacher of class 12.

    "Where is he." I

    have already been to Qi Zhong's house, but there is no one at home.

    The head teacher of Class 12 looked at him and told the truth: "I don't know the leave from his mother."

    Qi Cheng frowned and returned to the classroom.

    He couldn't contact the cell phone, and couldn't find it. He could vaguely guess what Qi Zhong did. Because of this, he waited patiently for three days.

    But as time went by, Qi Zhong did not appear.

    Until the night of the weekend, the doorbell of his house rang, accompanied by a cold wind, and it was Qi Zhong who was standing outside the door smiling brightly.

    A suitcase was piled at his feet, and he looked in good spirits, "It's been a long time."

    Qi Cheng clenched his hand holding the door firmly, "How are you."

    " Very good," Qi Zhong untied his scarf. Open, "I just miss you."

    How anxious the wait is, there is nothing more tormenting than this.

    Qi Cheng released the door, stepped forward and hugged him.

    Qi Zhong hissed with pain, but he also hugged him with a cheerful smile.

    "What's the matter?" Qi Cheng froze and didn't dare to move. "Where did I run into it?"

    "It's okay," Qi Zhong hugged him tighter and buried his head in Qi Cheng's neck, the man who just smiled brightly. , But now his shoulders and back were shaking, and he whispered, "My fucking, I fucking thought I won't see you anymore."

    Qi Zhong's parents took him to his hometown in the country overnight, received his mobile phone and computer, and shut Qi Zhong off. In the room, tell him how to like the same sex.

    Mother Qi made a gesture to hit him, and the stick raised Lao Gao, but her hands trembled and couldn't go down.

    This is my own son, the son who has started to work hard. He has learned to work hard, has grown up, and learned to learn. Now for his love, he has begun to resist his parents.

    People of the same sex can get married, what does it matter to them?

    Just this son, just this son.

    Qi Zhong drilled low towards her stick, and the stick that slammed into the ground hit him severely.

    "Mom, if you hit me more quickly, you can fight more." Qi Zhong bent over in pain, but still endured, "I can take it."

    ...

    Qi Zhong was crying in Qi Cheng's arms, the cold wind in early December Coming from the corridor, Qi Cheng took Qi Zhong into the house and brought in his salute.

    When sitting on the sofa, Qi Cheng held Qi Zhong in his arms, Qi Zhong seemed to burst out of grievances, his tears grew more and more, and his cries became more and more bold.

    Ten years old, coming out with his parents, who the hell is not afraid.

    Who the hell wants to get a stick and wants to disappoint parents.