42

"How did the rain fall so suddenly," a few people looked outside. "It's not possible to go back now."

Bean-heavy rain hit the ground heavily. Such a rain rushed out would cause pain to everyone.

The front of the warehouse is flat, and the ground quickly accumulates shallow water, which slowly begins to seep into the warehouse.

There were only four or five boys who came here to carry things and clean them. A few people closed the warehouse door, and the wind and rain finally blocked the door.

But suddenly there was a loud crackling noise outside the warehouse, the lights in the warehouse suddenly went out, and everyone fell into darkness with fingers outstretched.

Everyone: "..."

This is awesome.

Damn it.

The warehouse has the size of two classrooms, but only a small, ventilated window. The window is very high. On the top, there is nothing like it, only the occasional bright flash of light outside.

Lightning roared, and the passing light made Qi Cheng see Qi Zhong's instantly stiff expression.

It was only a short moment, in order not to misread it, Qi Cheng reached out and grabbed Qi Zhong's hand on his side. These hands have lost their usual temperature, become stiff and cold, and their tail fingers are shaking slightly.

Qi Cheng held him and raised his voice to several other people, "Who brought the cell phone?"

"I didn't."

"Let's put it in the classroom."

"I'm in the classroom."

After answering one by one, I realized that few people didn't bring it. Cell phone.

Qi Zhong's hand moved, and his voice came out of the darkness, forcibly calming down, "It's okay, just wait, such a heavy rain will stop."

Qi Cheng frowned, not letting him take his hand out , Lowering his voice, "Qi Zhong, are you afraid?"

"Sun," Qi Zhong, "How could I be afraid of thunder?"

Directly here, there was no silver three hundred and two exposed himself.

"Your hand..." Qi Cheng's sentence was not finished yet. The thunder outside the window suddenly sounded, and Qi Zhong's hand shuddered obviously in his hand.

Sure enough, Qi Cheng sighed and dragged him slowly inside, away from the small window in the warehouse.

The others dared not move in the dark, and only heard the voices of the two of them. They couldn't help but ask, "What are you doing."

"Find a stool and sit down first," Qi Cheng, "you come too, we are around Talk. Don't be afraid, so many people are here, and you don't need to go back to your homework."

His last sentence was soothing. Several other boys thought they were talking to them, and when they heard the words, they laughed immediately. Frightened, but Qi Cheng was right. Come on, such a good atmosphere is really suitable for talking around." 

They fumbled over and laughed to cover the thunder outside. 

The cold sweat above Qi Zhong's head slowly receded, and he moved manually, uncomfortably wanting to pull away from Qi Cheng's hand. 

No one ever thought that Qi Zhong would be afraid of thunder, and Qi Zhong himself felt particularly shameful. His grandmother died on a thunderstorm night, and the kind old man took his hand at the end. Thunder and lightning crossed his face, his eyes pale and muddy, and that scene became the root of Qi Zhong's nightmare. 

From small to large, the most feared thing is thunder. The bright and crowded environment is okay, but such a closed dark environment will evoke the horror thoughts of people's hearts, lightning flashes, Qi Zhong can not control his fear. But Qi Cheng did not let go of him. Instead of letting go of him, he was not satisfied with the idea that he wanted to take his hand away and gently pressed it on the back of his hand.

  This time it fell into Qi Zhong's bones, his brain was blank, afraid of going away with thunder, and only hearing the sound of other people approaching. Can people like this still have this and such effects? "Where are you?"