49

Because of this spring dream, Qi Zhong saw Qi Chengli for a few days and would look where he shouldn't. He was sometimes caught by Wu You to play, and Qi Cheng passed by, he would forget his hand movements, and sometimes Stupidly hit his head.

Wu You finally couldn't help it, pulled him to the side of the road and sat down, and asked, "What the hell is going on?"

"What?" Qi Zhong's eyes chased Qi Cheng farther and farther, waiting for Qi Cheng's back After disappearing, Qi Zhong recovered his mind and said, "Yes, this week's exam, I won't play today, don't call me next time."

"..." Wu You, "No, how long can playing take you up, Qi Zhong, have you become too fast?"

"Before you let you learn, you were still angry. It was uncomfortable if you didn't touch basketball. The old bag said that you need to combine work and rest. How are you completely changed now," Wu You said with a sigh of relief. It's a lot, "I studied hard before, walked and read books. I went to Class 3 at night to find Qi Cheng for your tutoring. You see how you are now. Just now you are still staring at Qi Cheng..."

Qi Zhong's ear Go short and watch the end of the path next to the basketball court.

Qi Cheng and Xia Li came back and bought a bottle of water at the vending machine. Qi Cheng seemed to feel something. He looked back and then waved with one hand.

He stood bravely and acted casually, but he was very relaxed and handsome.

Qi Zhong also waved at him, and when the two of them were completely gone, he returned to God and asked Wu You, "What did you just say?"

Wu You was silent for a while, and then looked at him deeply, "Qi Zhong, wouldn't you like Qi Cheng?"

Qi Cheng waited for Qi Zhong to come and ask questions during the evening of the evening.

He was used to it and didn't think there was any problem with it, but in the eyes of class 3 students, it was really weirder than the sky.

But after waiting for a lesson, he finished writing a hundred words, and Qi Zhong still didn't come.

After class, Qi Cheng went out to ventilate and looked up at the fourth floor.

He squeezed his lips again and shifted his eyes restraintly.

The head teacher of Class 4 next door saw him and beckoned, "Qi Cheng, you go to my office to help me get my homework and put it on the left side of the desk."

"Okay." Qi Cheng nodded and went to the office.

No one was in the office. When Qi Cheng came out, he ran into Chi Yan who came over to take his homework.

Qi Cheng happened to be waiting to walk away with him, Chi Yan held his homework, and with his free hand, he pushed his eyes. "Tomorrow is the monthly exam."

Qi Cheng yelled.

"Let's try again," Chi Yan smiled slightly. "Qi Cheng, you can almost reach the top ten of

his age." He basically assured Qi Cheng would agree, but Qi Cheng shook his head, "No, this It's hard to mention it twice."

Chi Yan laughed. "Isn't it enough to mention the exam?"

He only knew it was Qi Cheng's laziness.

Going to the stairway, Qi Cheng turned his eyes upward. This eye was captured by Chi Yan. Chi Yan continued the topic just now, and his voice was soft. "Qi Cheng, and the college entrance examination for the past six months, now I have a good habit of answering questions seriously. During the college entrance examination, you won't lose points because of your habit."

Qi Cheng, "This time it doesn't matter."

Their classes are different. Qi Cheng went to Class 4, but Chi Yan stood still and didn't recover.

Qi Cheng was not a time when he didn't want to do homework, but as long as he said a few words, Qi Cheng would still finish the homework.

But now... Chi Yan frowned, still not wanting him to treat the exam as a joke.

It's almost time for get out of class, and he plans to have a good conversation with Qi Cheng later in the evening. Obviously, Qi's achievements were extremely coordinated in the last time, and facts have proved that if Qi Cheng is serious, his strength cannot be underestimated. Chi Yan hopes that he will take every exam and homework seriously.

Qi Cheng returned to his class after sending his homework. The pot of tobacco on the window sill rose a lot. Xia Li said that the pot of flowers could not be put down in the classroom after a while.

When he saw the potted flower, he thought of Qi Zhong, frowned, and moved the flower outside to the ground, not bothered by sight.

Put it outside the window. When the class was over, Qi Cheng put down his pen and looked at the flowers and leaves outside.

From this point of view, it is possible to look at the flowers and not be removed by others.

The flower bloomed at more than seven o'clock, and it is still on now. Qi Cheng turned his head and continued to take the pen to make the paper.

When Qi Zhong secretly ran out of the class, he saw the scene of the potted flowers outside.

He: "..."

bent over and slipped under the window, Qi Zhong felt the flowers and leaves, "Hey, Qi Cheng, what's going on with this flower."

Can you cherish it! Yesterday was in the house, and today it becomes the owner's needless master.

Qi Cheng's hand writing the paper shook with his sudden voice, "...fuck." The

answer shook into a twisted character.

"Don't be so sudden next time you speak," Qi Cheng whispered to the window, "What about people."

Qi Zhong straightened slightly, showing his eyes with condemnation in his eyes, "Flower."

"The flower was sent by Wu You, What's your concern?" Qi Cheng blocked him with these words, and Qi Zhong was blocked.

Qi Cheng raised her lips and patted Xia Li's back. Xia Li, "Why?"

"I'm going out," Qi Cheng shook his hand in front of him, "Give it to Lao Yang."

"... class time do not, have to send in class, "summer got up to let him past, Tucao," I just do not want to see you in class. "

Qi to openly out the back door, Qi Zhong is to rub tobacco flower pots, especially distressed Look.

He walked over and squatted to the side, "Hey."

Qi Zhong was terrified directly.

Qi Chengxiao rolled his eyes and got up and walked to the office. Qi Zhong couldn't care about any flowers, and trot to catch up with him, and kept talking, "Since it is a flower sent by someone else, then you have to protect it. What should I do if such a beautiful flower is stolen outside?"

He said, following Qi Cheng, "Are you going to the office?"

Qi Cheng just stopped on the stairway, "Monthly exam tomorrow."

"So this class ends at half a hour," Qi Zhong said, "I went to class and ran down I'm looking for you."

He was taught by Wu You for the whole afternoon and evening. Wu You said dryly, Qi Zhong was so arrogant that no one could persuade anyone, and finally Qi Zhong was annoyed and ran away from class Came out.

"That Wu You," he asked pretendingly, "Who gave you flowers, man?"

Qi Cheng couldn't help but smile, "You really don't know who Wu You is? You are not a class with him." Really?"

Qi Zhong stiffened, pretending too much.

"I'm too lazy to know some people in this class," Qi Zhongyang raised his chin. "If anyone wants me to know all over, don't I want to be exhausted?"

Qi Cheng uttered, and asked, "I'll hand in my homework What do you follow?"

Qi Zhong frowned.

Qi Cheng, the head teacher of his class, specifically told him to write. He also knows that after all, he cheeked up a few days ago to make up for the lesson. Qi Cheng had to be taught for more than ten minutes each time he gave homework.

It's good for ten minutes.

But because of the monthly exam tomorrow, the evening self-study of the last class is only the first half of the class, and the examination room will be arranged in the second half of the class. The 45-minute class will be divided into two halves. After the class, he will not see anyone. These ten minutes Can't wait for the time.

"I'll get up with you," Qi Zhong said, "just a few questions won't."

Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, said nothing, and followed him up to the office.

The door of Mr. Yang's office was half closed, and Qi Zhong was about to follow Qi Cheng to open the door, and as soon as his hand reached out, Qi Cheng was dragged and rushed into the tree beside the teaching building.

Qi Cheng laughed silently on his knees, Qi Zhong still felt a little stunned, "Aren't you going to make a deal?"

"No," Qi Cheng whispered, "You'll make it soon after class, Teacher Yang won't waste me ten. A few minutes." On

this side of the teaching building are a few large trees. Next to the tree is a corridor. The hollow corridor is planted with grass that climbs the wall. The hanging branches and leaves become curtains on both sides, blocking a few points. moonlight.

The two of them sat on the stone benches in the corridor, and Qi Zhong felt quite touched, "I didn't expect that one day, I would even skip class with you."

Because of this sentence, Qi Cheng remembered the first meeting, "I Zhou Die didn't let you play."

Qi Zhong knew, "You don't know each other if you don't fight."

It's strange that the two were still sleeping on the bed before, and now sitting alone on the block chatting, they felt uncomfortable.

Qi Cheng looked into the distance, "How much can you improve tomorrow's monthly exam?"

Qi Zhongyu Guang peeped at him and said at the same time, "Is it cold?" The

two men froze, and answered at the same time, "I don't know."

"Not cold." The

atmosphere was awkward for a second.

"Take a good exam," Qi Cheng glanced at his eyes, jokingly, "After all, I was the one I taught, don't embarrass me."

Qi Zhong's hand was blown into fists by this sentence, "Don't mention the exam. You have taken the test and brag about your arrogance, right?"

Qi Chengle nodded affirmatively, "Yes!"

"Hey," Qi Zhong also smiled, "Then I have to think about the arrogant lines, That being said, the teachers who have been taught in the top ten of the age are well ranked, and the teacher said that they are all right."

"Not in the top ten of the age." Qi Cheng corrected.

"Then what to do? The top ten years old sounded louder, worthy of my handsome Qi's name," Qi Zhong touched his chin, and suddenly reached out his hand, "Aren't you cold? I'm cold, keep me warm Warm your hands."

The hand with distinct bones was handed over, and Qi Cheng still remembers how these hands brushed the bowl.

He grunted, stretched out his hand from his pocket, and held it, "Your hand is hotter than my hand."

"My heat is spreading to you, so it's colder," Qi Zhong learned something by himself Just Hu said, "Good conductor of heat, balance of heat and cold, understand?"

"And I'm here to cheer you on," Qi Zhong coughed, and for the first time, he followed his heart boldly, inserting five fingers into Qicheng Finger joints, between the two fingers filled by the opponent's hand, full of stuff, can not fit other, "If I can improve 21, then give you a fraction, let you go forward to the top ten."

Qi Chengdao : "It's generous."

His eyes were fixed on the hands that the two men shook together. Qi Zhong's palms were hot and dry, and he held them comfortably in the autumn night.

The difference in skin color, against his hands, Qi Zhong's wheat color became darker.

His gaze stared at Qi Zhong's heart with a strong sense of shame. His face was still quiet, but his ears were red, but the more he looked, the tighter Qi Zhong held.

"I can't let you progress too much," Qi Zhong laughed. "The first ten are enough, enough for me to brag."

"Okay, the top ten," Qi Cheng sighed. "You don't want me to be ashamed."

Qi Zhong is very confident . , "The countdown is definitely not up to me."

Qi Cheng was amused by his expression, and suddenly agreed that tomorrow's exam will not be so difficult.

To give Qi Zhong a bragging name is also bragging to himself.

It feels good.