47

When people came, they could serve the dishes. Jiang Jing and Qi Zhong first gave out the hard-to-cook dishes. Qi Cheng and Wu Yuan lined up and took a quick shower.

The beer was taken apart and four glasses were poured. In Wu Yuan's first shower, Qi Zhong was making sauces when he came out. Qi Zhong asked him: "Which kind of food do you eat?"

Wu Yuan: "What's there?"

"Original Flavored Sauce Dish, Spicy Dish, Oil Dish," Qi Zhong Pointed, "There are also chopped green onions and garlic."

Wu Yuan walked over to see, the table full of dazzling, all kinds of lettuce and meat dishes were washed clean, there are crystals on the leaves The clear water droplets are still alive, and can already evoke others' gluttonous insects.

"Come on an oil dish," Wu Yuan said, "Are there any peppers?"

This is the first time they talked calmly without Qi Cheng. The last time was a three-person trip, at school. This time at Qi Cheng's house, the second uncle Qi Cheng was staring at the pot seriously.

Qi Zhong smiled, "Wait!"

He went to the kitchen.

Wu Yuan sat on the sofa and they ate in the living room. They placed the induction cooker on the coffee table. In front of them was the big TV. The soda was next to the TV. The hot pot kept the air and the lights warm. Compared with just now, it looks like a warm one. dream.

He

returned to God, and nodded with Jiang Scenic Spot, "Hello." They introduced them when Wu Yuan and Qi Cheng just came back. Jiang Jing nodded toward him. Although both were quiet people, the two were also very happy to talk.

Qi Zhong took out a small half bowl of dried chili and crushed it out, "Wu Yuan, there is no end of chili, only dried chili, cut into segments, you can see if it works."

Wu Yuan said thank you, a little surprised, "You would still Cut things." The

cut is pretty even, and it looks good.

Qi Zhong grinned, "These are small dishes."

Sarkozy to not wash bath, Qi Zhong looked at the pot of meat, and Britain Britain went to the bathroom door, seemed impatient, "Qi into, hurry up, will not you the copies."

"Hong Qi Cheng is in the hot water, and his voice is vague, "hungry."

"Xiang is dead," Qi Zhong, the chef with full authority, is a little guilty, but he still speaks confidently, "You party, Everything was eaten up by Wu Yuan and Uncle Uncle."

"Then you have to return to the life-saving benefactor," Qi Cheng clapped, "decided, you have to take care of me tonight. If I can't grab them, I'll grab it. Yours is gone."

No one outside took care of him. Qi Cheng turned off the water, took a dry towel, and yelled again, "Qi Zhong?"

...... The

person seemed to be angry with him.

When Qi Cheng came out, the three people were already sitting beside the hot pot. Jiang Jing and Wu Yuan looked at Qi Zhong, and their expressions were quite endless.

Qi Cheng laughed when he felt close, "What is this." At

that location, Qi Cheng bowl was full of dishes. Qi Zhong really grabbed the whole bowl for him, but not the whole bowl of meat. .

Qi Zhong's expression didn't change much. "Uncle, you have more spinach on hand."

Naturally, it won't work!

Wu Yuan glanced at Qi Cheng, Qi Cheng tasted the disgust of "you can eat like a pig" in his eyes, Qi Cheng swallowed and sat down, "Although I am still taking a shower, I will eat more than you all "

He again lifted his glass to Qi Zhong pretendingly, "Thank you."

Qi Zhong's mouth was also raised , and he touched his clink glass.

The four people are all of the same age except Jiang Jing. But Jiang Jing likes children. Although they are not small, they are all Qi Cheng's peers. Jiang Jing treats them as juniors and feels comfortable with each other.

Compared to Sprite Coke, beer drinks the most.

In this rainy autumn outside, a group of people were eating steaming hot pot, mixed with wine, eating sweaty and steaming.

After the meat is finished, it is eaten in minutes, and the subsequent dishes are also how much to grab. Jiang Jing has passed the most edible age, watching the three of them gobble up, can't help but sigh, "It's really edible."

Qi Cheng said that he and Qi Zhong are very edible, and this child named Wu Yuan Losing them, this table dish was supposed to be left until tomorrow, who can know that it might be just right.

Qi Cheng really returned to him: "You are

afraid ." "Afraid of our meal." Qi Zhong followed closely.

Wu Yuan also said in a good mood: "This is the ultimate meal that can't get in and out."

Jiang Jing couldn't help crying or laughing.

I was too lazy to move after the meal, and the atmosphere was good again, and no one wanted to leave.

The soundproofing of the renting house is good, but the sound of rain can still pass through the window, but only the sound of rain, coldness and darkness are all blocked out of the house.

Qi Zhong was paralyzed on the sofa, touching his stomach and feeling that his food was protruding. He lifted his coat up, and the abdominal muscle that had been visible in the past was now a block.

Qi Chengyuguang glanced at the scene where he was curiously touching his stomach, his eyebrows jumped fiercely, got up and dragged his clothes back, and then went to the bedroom, "I'm going to get a card, do you want to play?"

Wu Yuan put down The remote control, "Come on."

Jiang Jing didn't see the scene just now. He put down his mobile phone, and he became interested when he heard the news. Then he walked to the bedroom. "Four people and two decks of cards are fun, are there?"

" Yes ""

Qi Zhong stunned on the sofa, feeling that his movements were just a little embarrassing?

Isn't it ugly and has no image?

Hey eaten, embarrassed in front of sweetheart, sweetheart can't see anymore.

His expression changed, and Wu Yuan next to him looked at him, and randomly put a meatball in his mouth.

Qi Cheng came out with two decks of cards, and there were a lot of things on the table. Instead of making room, he played on the sofa.

It's not fun to play poker without poker. They set rules. Anyone who loses chooses a station on TV. The person who loses what the show is doing, such as a TV series, then follow the characters in the TV series. In the lines, the variety show should sing, sing and dance with the people above.

They played several rounds, each one had their own wins and losses, and read many jokes.

Qi Cheng paid attention to Wu Yuan's emotions, and finally let himself down when he finally saw a slight smile in the corner of his mouth.

However, he was observing Wu Yuan, and Qi Zhong was watching him. Finally, he stared. He didn't see anything when he was doing anything. He continued to play cards pretending to be nothing.

It's so cheeky, that's how we can chase people down happily.

Jiang Jing asked them to sleep until ten o'clock in the evening, and he was ready to leave.

Qi Cheng had a room here, but when he took Wu Yuan home last time, he was sleepy and lazy. After giving Wu Yuan good medicine, he put him on the sofa nearby, and Wu Yuan climbed to his bedroom by himself.

Sleeping on the sofa is really not good for tall people, but the two bedrooms still have to distinguish between who sleeps with whom.

Qi Cheng sent Jiang Jing downstairs first, followed Qi Zhong and Wu Yuan and said, "You decide first, I will come back." When you

walked out of the door, the cold air outside struck unkindly, and Jiang Jing and Qi Cheng stepped into the elevator. It's going to cool down recently, and it's coming soon in autumn."

"After the winter is the college entrance examination," Qi Cheng, "Almost soon." The

two walked to the car, watching Jiang Jing get on the bus, and Qi Cheng sighed suddenly. , Followed by the first officer.

As expected, Jiang Jing looked at him gently. "Having

something to worry about ?" Qi Cheng asked him for a cigarette and smoked quietly.

Jiang Jing knew that Qi Cheng was mature, and he would not look at him from the child's perspective. If anything, he would wait for him to say that if he didn't want to say, there would always be a family member by his side.

The uncle and the two were in silence, and Jiang Jing suddenly remembered something.

He turned his head to look at Qi Cheng, "You are on holiday at the end of this month?"

"Yes," Qi Cheng also looked at him, "What's wrong."

"Children don't frown every day," Jiang Jing smiled, "I'm going to the end of this month City H, I will take you to play in the past two days."

"And your friends," Jiang Jing rubbed his head together, sighing, "Combining work and rest, as your last chance to relax on winter vacation." "

Second, I have informed parents that the winter vacation only gives students a holiday week, and then they will go all out to review and learn to give them supplementary lessons.

After this winter, high school students don't want to have time to relax.

Hang out.

Qi Cheng, "I asked them, but why did you suddenly want to go to H City?"

Jiang Jingdao said: "I was invited to talk about business in H City before, and I met some very interesting new friends. This time I just met them."

He Suddenly his expression was serious again, "To talk about playing, they are even more crazy than your uncle, and I have to remind them in advance that they cannot take you to places where they cannot go."

Qi Cheng was a little interested, "more Play?"

"They have a male husband," Jiang Jing said seriously with his great nephew, "These two were dudes before they knew each other. After they knew each other, they were in anger. Now they are still

talking about the matter between them." "..." Qi Cheng's hand shook with a cigarette, "male husband?"

Since December 31 last year, the country has passed a proposal to legalize same-sex marriage. This is because this legalization has no effect on most people, because many people do not pay attention, so many, very many people do not know that same-sex marriage is possible.

Some people even think that homosexual love is mentally ill.

The young people are okay, but even if the parents of the young people put the law before them, they do not want to believe it.

Jiang Jing also wanted to laugh, "They are flash marriages, and the life after marriage is sweet. These two people are used to playing together. After marriage, they cooperated strongly and opened a bar not long ago."

Jiang Jing appreciated them as a friend. After all, Wei Bian and Qi Zhuang are extremely chic and charismatic people. 

When they heard that they were married, Qi Zhuang and his dad even paid 9 yuan for the marriage certificate. Staying with such a person will definitely make you happy both physically and mentally. As long as you stare at the children, they are the best candidates to accompany them. 

Jiang Xing feels that they and Qi Cheng can get along well. Qi Cheng had lost his mind, and after a while he recovered suddenly. He didn't know what he was thinking, and he didn't want to know at all. He smoked heavily, then smothered and pushed the door to get off. But after two steps, he paused, and then came back, bent down and looked from the car window to his uncle: "Go to see your friend at the end of the month." 

He had no idea, but he just wanted to see it. Look at Jiang Jingkou's same-sex husband, what exactly is the way of getting along, what kind of state. Can you really fall in love? Really sweet?

  He remembered Qi Zhong's words, seeing is believing. As for why he saw it, Qi Cheng doesn't want to explore it yet.