15

The doctor sent the message as usual at night.

Seeing the news from him, Qi Cheng suddenly remembered that he still had a trumpet, and that trumpet had also added a lemon group that vomited himself.

He turned on the QQ to switch the trumpet, and as soon as he stepped up, the prompt began to sound loudly, and after a while, it was completely quiet.

[Men's High School Student Online Lemon Group] The administrator privately poked Qi Cheng, and Qi Cheng must participate in the review. After the review, he can stay in the group, otherwise he will kick people on Friday night.

It was very standardized, Qi Cheng pondered for a while and asked: [How to review? ] The

admin responded quickly: [Our simple, is to determine if you really don't like Qi Cheng, just tell him a shortcoming, and give it to you if you are true. ]

Qi Cheng thought about it, his finger flew on the screen, [IMHO, he has shortcomings? ]

[The cigarette lighter's hand trembles slightly.JPG], the administrator vicissitudes said, [otherwise, how do you think our group can only be less than 200 people? ]

Qi Cheng smirked several times, and started to find his shortcomings after he laughed enough. [He was dragged by his own language and English during the last exam. Is this not a shortcoming? ]

[Forget it! ] The

other party is very excited, [His grades have always been good, I'm too lazy to find a blow, did you roll over this time? ! ]

Qi Cheng said sincerely, [English 109, Chinese 101, he wanted to rush into the top 10 of the grade, and the rollover failed]

[...] The administrator arrived.

After coping with the review, Qi Cheng quit the chat interface and was planning to go to the group to look at it, and another message prompt sounded.

[Qi Zhong: buddy]

Didi twice.

[Qi Zhong: You say you are Qi Cheng's classmate, right?]

[Qi Zhong: Has he often been out of the classroom these two days? ]

Qi Cheng looked at the message on the phone, his eyes flickered and replied: [How? ]

Qi Zhong simply asked: [Qi Cheng is in love? ]

Fall in love?

[Shuaicheng your husband: who said he is in love? ]

[Qi Zhong: So no talk? ]

Qi Zhong dragged the quilt to cover his head, and the faint light of the phone screen shone on his face, his eyes blinking at the other party's news without blinking.

7, 8, 9, 10...

[Shuaicheng your husband: You can ask him himself, how can I know such a thing. ]

Qi Zhong's eyes widened, what the hell! When

he wanted to say something to the other party, the other party showed that he was offline.

After spending two days in the Jiang family, Qi returned to school.

He went directly back to the classroom and smiled slightly when Xia Li and Zhu Fan entered the classroom, and they cried out in surprise.

"When I came back, I saw a newly opened Northeast restaurant outside the school gate," Qi Cheng avoided their salted pig hands and smiled, "Don't make trouble, please invite you to dinner at noon."

"Okay," Zhu Fan put on his school uniform The jacket was thrown to him, "I said, why did you ask me to bring a school uniform jacket, it turned out to be back."

Xia Li, "we thought you needed the second lesson to come back."

Qi Cheng was still wearing casual clothes. A crowd of people wearing school uniforms dazzled like beautiful scenery.

He took the coat that Zhu Fan threw to him, and put it on easily.

Xu Ning secretly glanced at him in the front row for a few moments, and suddenly a little sad.

At such an age, seeing such a good boy is actually a very cruel thing.

The memory of youth will only make him more perfect, and even after that, he will feel that everyone is not as good as him.

The more you think about it, the harder you feel about reality.

noon.

Qi Cheng and Xia Li Zhu Fan left the classroom and waited at the entrance of Han An's studio.

Their art teacher is commenting on the painting. There are many people around the front door and back door. Han An stayed behind the teacher and raised his hand to make a gesture.

Qi Cheng had just fallen asleep, and now he can't recover. The broken hair in front of the forehead was pushed up, the full forehead was exposed, and a red mark was pressed on the face, which was another kind of unrestrained.

Xia Li and Zhu Fan let him stand alone before he was awake. The two ran to the other side, saving the green leaves beside the flowers.

Three minutes later, four people walked outside the school.

The newly opened restaurant that Qi Cheng said is nearby. The two-story building is decorated in line with the aesthetics of young people.

When the few of them had just walked downstairs, someone on the top shouted, "Hey." The

voice was hoarse.

Qi Cheng looked up.

There is a balcony on the second floor, which is full of flowers and plants, colorful red flowers climb the railing, and hang a bright and lush waterfall.

Wu Yuan stood in the middle of the balcony smoking a cigarette, looking down from the top.

His eyes were dark, and after watching for a few seconds, he spit out a smoke and dropped a box of cigarettes from his palm.

Qi Cheng reached out and caught it, and the cigarette case was just thrown into his palm. There was only one cigarette left in it, and there were 500 yuan rolled together.

The corner of his mouth was lifted, Qi Cheng took the cigarette out of his mouth, looked up at the second floor, and the smoke moved up and down in his mouth.

Looking down from the perspective of the second floor, he looked so handsome at the time that he felt blushing and beating.

Wu Yuan was busy with her own affairs a few days ago, rarely staying in school and seeing Qi Cheng rarely.

Seeing now, Qi Cheng has changed again.

Wu Yuan watched them enter the restaurant, shook the soot with his fingertips, and stood for a few more minutes before turning back to the second floor.

The first floor.

The waiter took them to the position, point a reminder after a few dishes, "three days before the event we welcome the opening, could give you a home-made desserts, which one would you want to do?"

Four people present were Qi Cheng refused to eat sweets, "No, thank you."

Before the dish came, Han An looked upstairs and asked, "How did you get in touch with him?"

Wu Yuan's cigarette Cheng Wei ignited, playing with his fingers, "I met before."

"The death of his main action caused Wu Yuan," Xia Li couldn't hold back, and caused Qi Cheng and Wu Yuan to be caused by a cigarette. The blood case told the two of them, "As for later, I don't know."

"Last time, I greeted Qi Cheng outside the corridor and scared me."

Han An poked Qi Cheng with chopsticks. " This guy is not easy to mess with, and is mixed in the society. Every day, killing and killing, a bloody blood, Qi Cheng, you don't recruit him."

Qi Cheng smiled, threw the cigarette aside, staring at Han An with his chin , "I don't recruit him."

"You guy..." Han An, "You're afraid it's already recruited."

Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows. The waiter served the dish. Several people chatted and ate, because the second middle school The limitation of the nap time has slightly accelerated.

After half an hour, they got up and went out. Qi Cheng paid at the door, and the cashier handed over a cake, "Handsome, your cake."

Qi Cheng casually said: "I don't need it."

"This is not the one to give away," the cashier's embarrassed expression. , "This is another guest who paid to buy it for you. Are you sure you don't want it?"

Qi Cheng paused and took it from him.

A sticky note is attached to the beautifully packed cake outer box. The handwriting on it is cold and sharp, dancing wildly.

[Second time, hi] The

first four words were cold and hard, but the last word broke the cold shell of this line of sharp writing.

[Schoolmaster gives you sweets, do you want to accept them? 】

[A. Compared to sweets, I would like to know what kind of expression the school tyrant bought me for dessert]

[B. It's really... a little foul cute]

Qi Cheng looked around but didn't stay around See Wu Yuan. He put a sticky tear down the pocket, and then lift the cake, "with guests who say thank you."

When he came out, Xia Li, a few people still wonder, "how they took little cakes?"

Little cake white, pink The two colors intermingled, Qi Cheng lifted them up to show them, and said with a smile: "Isn't it

cute ?" "Cute." It

looked sweet.

A few people returned to school, just started to take a nap. It was already two o'clock in the afternoon after waking up.

Qi Cheng had already slept in the morning and is still in a state of extreme distress. He got out of bed, his eyes half open, and followed the flow of people into the water room.

Xia Li said that he was a sleeping god, and he was not really wronged.

Qi Cheng squeezed in front of a faucet, and clean and cool water drops down, and he splashed water onto his face.

The water room is full of soap and laundry liquid, and the three small windows are shining through the sunlight, dyeing the drop of water on Qi Cheng's nose to the color of gold.

"This is Qi Cheng?"

"I said at the same table that I had a facelift before I could have half of the handsome QAQ." The

insidious voice was blurry in my ears, and Qi Cheng's water-stained hands plucked his hair back and forth. Wake up completely.

The roommates who knew how much he could sleep also took the opportunity to wash his face, and finally didn't have to worry about putting his face in the sink.

More than two o'clock is the time when people flow to the teaching area. It is clearly mid-August, but the sun at noon is extremely dazzling. If you wear a school uniform coat, you will be sweated by the sun.

The school uniforms of the second middle school are all pure white. This color is placed on people who are slightly shorter and fatter, which is a real disaster. But if it is a clothes rack, it is thin, tall and tall.

Han An's studio is on the other side of the first floor. Qi Cheng they just passed by. When they reached the door of the studio, Han An stopped them. "Wait."

Beckoning and beckoning them to come in and see.

There are about thirty students in a studio. This season is suitable for sketching, but Han An's art teacher is extremely strict, giving up the great outdoor scenery and letting them copy the photos.

Today it is the hands that are copied, and more than thirty drawing boards are all hung with the same printed photo.

"When you meet the bust, or the head of the hand appears," Han An explained, "The one in our class is a terrible sight. The last class in the morning is all in the hands, and the afternoon should be all in the hands."

He looked at Qi Cheng for several times and suddenly grinned, "Qi Cheng, is this picture familiar?" Well-

informed and active, all knew that Qi Cheng had made a hand model.

But what is a hand model, what kind of photos are taken, and what do you need to do for a good photo? All these things are unknown.

Others spread the word that Qi Cheng was a model.

The picture on the side with a clip on the drawing board is a close-up of a hand.

The background is pure black, but the hands are white, the bones are distinct, and from top to bottom, a delicate blooming rose is carried casually.

The flower heart drips a drop of transparent water drops, round and smooth under the black back drop to the bottom of the photo.

Looking across the photo, it seems that both hands have a light scent of roses.

This photo is very in line with the aesthetics of art students, and can also arouse the urge of art students to copy, but only, this is not suitable as a reference picture for learning how to draw good hands.

This is Qi Cheng's hand, a photo he once took.

"People in the studio have studied this photo of you," Han An teased him. "How is it, how do you feel?"

"How can it be done like this, you still paint so ugly," Qi Cheng looked at Han Ann's drawing board, smiling, raised his hand, also a casually downright gesture, sent to Han An, "Hey, let you touch and study."