29

If a question is very simple for a person, the steps written down over and over are just a waste of time, and may even be boring.

Qi Cheng's voice was not high or low, and it happened that the whole class could hear it.

The trivial inscriptions are very expensive, and the three possible ways are arranged one by one. The blackboard that has just been wiped is full again.

Qi Cheng wrote a step, Qi Zhong also bowed his head and followed.

Listening to a sentence without understanding, Qi Zhong asked the female student next to him, "Is he saving steps again?"

"No," female student, "Speech is very detailed!"

OK, this time it is He didn't understand.

Qi Zhong's expression changed a lot, but he still duped down all the things written by Qi Cheng.

After finishing the basic questions, the remaining two questions are all deformed. Qi Cheng used the speed of Chi Yan at the beginning, and he only talked about these three questions in a 45-minute class.

Looking down from the podium, at least half of the people who listened to it were on the brink of seemingly incomprehensible and would not do it alone.

Qi Zhong moved the stool and took the paper to return to his seat after class. Wu You probed it. Qi Zhong had already filled the paper with positive and negative papers, which was not enough. He borrowed it from others. Sheet of paper.

The people in the classroom had packed up and left, and in a blink of an eye, only Qi Cheng with the blackboard in front was left.

Qi Zhong put the things down and walked behind him, picked up another eraser and wiped it with him.

The wound on his face was covered with a band-aid. The young man's ability to recover is strong, and the appearance is still bright and beautiful.

Qi Cheng, "I thought you would hate me."

Sometimes before going to bed, Qi Cheng would unconsciously think of his eyes in front of the door of the infirmary, and the obscure expression on the corridor when the black clouds crushed the city.

Hearing this, Qi Zhong's mouth twitched, "You're so fucking heartless."

But the voice was too low, Qi Cheng didn't hear clearly. He turned his head to look at Qi Zhong's profile, "What?"

Qi Zhong did not speak, and continued to wipe the blackboard with him.

The two wiped from left to right in the middle together, and the distance gradually approached. When the hand was about to touch the hand, Qi Zhong suddenly threw away the blackboard eraser and grabbed Qi Cheng's hand.

Qi Cheng's fingers are slender, because he has done a hand model and his skin tone is just right.

Qi Zhong's hands are rougher than him, darker in color, palms hot, and cocoons.

The blackboard rubbed down and made a noise, and the white chalk scattered around.

Wu You suddenly looked up at the sound source, his mouth wide open in shock.

"Qi Cheng," Qi Zhong said, "do you have someone you like?"

Qi Cheng's strength is greater than him. He just pulled out his hand, but Qi Zhong increased his strength alertly, and he turned his face. , Shiny black eyes fixed on Qi Cheng.

"No," Qi Cheng looked at his eyes and stopped his movements. "No one likes."

"Well." Qi Zhong responded , but still looked at him.

This guy doesn't know when it started to change. The arrogance of outgoing is still outgoing, but it has become more sensitive and strong in certain things.

There was a stunning feeling that matured overnight, as if nothing had changed.

Wu You couldn't hold back his voice: "Why do you hold your hand?"

Qi Cheng pulled out his hand, then bent down to pick up the blackboard eraser, and after a few laps in his hand, put it down, "You know you are in Do you take advantage of me?"

Qi Zhong slowly let go, and he looked at Qi Cheng.

Here again, that feeling.

Chi Yan walked in from the back door, sorted out his information and looked up, "Qi Cheng, let's go?"

Qi Cheng clapped his hands and missed Qi Zhong off the rostrum and walked toward Chi Yan, "Go." Qi Zhong

maintained just now Until Qi Cheng went out and said goodbye to them with a smile.

Wu You opened the chair and ran towards Qi Zhong. "You are sick. You."

"What were you doing just now!"

Qi Zhong finally moved, and he felt the wound on his face.

"Wu You," said the same as the rogue, "Why is Qi Cheng's hand so beautiful."

Chi Yan and Qi Cheng's things are still in the office. After the two people took the things, the classrooms in the teaching building were only bright. Three or two exist.

When Qi Cheng left the office, he glanced upstairs, and the classrooms on the fourth floor were all dark. Chi Yan walked beside him. "Go?"

Chi Yan's figure was thin as a young man, but he was very tall. Moonlight hit him, making his clean temperament more brilliant.

The two men walked to the dormitory in the moonlight, Qi Cheng asked, "Do you need a speech on the morning of the celebration?"

Chi Yan nodded and frowned, "The teacher asked me to try to bring some contact lenses."

Qi Cheng raised his eyebrows.

Chi Yan Yu Guang paid attention to the expression on his face, "Chang Yao of your class, he..."

However, Xue Ba , who never speaks bad things behind him, paused and changed his mouth: "How is his camera?"

" It should be fine," Qi Cheng, "Wait for him to turn on and watch again."

Chi Yan sighed and sighed softly.

He took off his glasses, rubbed his eyebrows, and suddenly looked up at Qi Cheng, "Do you think it's appropriate for me to wear glasses, or contact lenses?"

It is said that the eyes of people with glasses will be deformed all the year round, but the shape of Chi Yan's eyes is still very good. The end of the eye is light, with a faint and red blush, and the mole of tears is at the end of the eye. affection.

Qi Cheng looked at his facial features. "Both are acceptable."

He smiled . "Both are good-looking."

Chi Yan's throat knot rolled slightly, and his ears were hot. "Well."

A few days before the school celebration, the whole The school is busy.

The class meeting inside the class opened one after another, and the cleaning was over and over again. Qi Cheng had seen Wu Yuan leading people to smoke and smoke at the flower bed in the small square. Many people dare not approach the flower bed.

Why is his face so ugly, because Wu Yuan can't get out.

The closer to the school celebration, the stricter the school management.

Lao Bao even stared at Wu Yuan.

Qi Cheng nodded at Wu Yuan from afar, holding in his arms the language assignment he had just handed in from the class. Xu Ning had a stomachache and asked him to help him with the assignment.

Wu Yuan also saw him, smothered the smoke, and got up and walked in his direction.

Qi Cheng saw that he was coming, and stood waiting for him.

The first sentence after Wu Yuan came over was, "That big star, has he ever come to you again."

"No," Qi Cheng smiled, "How can a busy person like Lang Bai often appear."

"You too I have been a model, "Wu Yuan can't see any emotions, his eyes are flat, "Is it going to go this way in the future?"

"Of course not," Qi Cheng looks very happy, "Wu Yuan, hand model and model, the difference It's still very big."

Wu Yuan was amazed. It turned out to be a hand model.

"Then what do you want to do in the future," Wu Yuan continued to ask the previous question, "what university do you want to apply for."

One after another, Qi Cheng looked at him thoughtfully. Under his eyes, Wu Yuan smiled instead, "Can't answer?"

"How can I ask these suddenly," Qi Cheng coughed, feeling uncomfortable in his throat. , "Are you going to start planning for the future?"

Wu Yuan casually yelled.

He stopped and waited at the door of the office, Qi Cheng went in to hand in his homework.

After Qi Cheng returned to the class after finishing his homework, Xu Ning thanked him pale, and Xia Li secretly sighed, "Girls are so hard."

Qi Cheng squeezed his throat and nodded frowning.

Because of his uncomfortable throat, he slept on the table for an afternoon. When Xia Li called out at night, he found Qi Cheng had something wrong.

I have a fever.

Xia Li tried the temperature and was so hot that he withdrew his hand. He patted Qi Cheng's face and pulled him up from his position before Qi Cheng recovered.

"What's wrong with me," he asked hoarsely.

"You have a fever," Xia Li said to Zhu Fan, "You take him to the hospital first, and I will ask for leave." The

two soldiers split their heads, and Zhu Fan took Qi Cheng to the hospital, saying no Stop, "Did you sleep last night without a quilt, and recently began to cool down. You must cover the quilt at night, otherwise you wake up in the morning and get a cold easily."

"You are fine at noon, it is estimated that you have a fever after sleeping in the afternoon."

Qi Cheng He listened expressionlessly.

But by looking closely at his eyes, he knew that he didn't listen to anything now, and he was confused and godless.

In the infirmary, Gu Huai was about to change hands with the next doctor.

He is very busy these days, and the number of patients in the First Hospital of City A has surged recently, so that he has no time to come to the No. 2 Middle School.

Now it's time to have time, and it's time to change shifts. Gu Huai was about to leave, the door of the medical room was opened, and Zhu Fan shouted, "Doctor, my friend is hot!"

Qi Cheng was pulled in by him.

As soon as the shifting doctor wanted to get close, he saw Dr Gu Huai strode over with a cold face, took the fever patient, and placed him on a chair.

Gu Huai frowned, and he didn't even have time to put on his white lab coat. He pulled out the thermometer and handed it to Qi Cheng. When Qi Cheng began to test his temperature, he asked coldly, "What's going on."

Zhu Fan was not sure, "Afternoon Go to sleep and cool, or else you didn't cover the quilt last night."

Qi Cheng looked at Gu Huai. "Doctor, his throat hurts."

He slammed, and his low voice made Gu Huai's expression colder.

The doctor pursed his lips, but turned to take out a brand new paper cup and poured Qi Cheng a cup of warm water.

The shift doctor was busy and said, "Dr. Gu Huai, leave it to me, you should get off work first."

"No more," Gu Huai frowned tightly. "I will do it for you." The

shift doctor looked strange and looked at Gu. The cyan in Huai's eyes agreed.

The young people are too hard. For the past few days, the city hospital can make it easier. Gu Huai was not used for the sit-down of the Second Middle School. The result came, and now he has to take over for him.

Although people are a bit cold, they are more dedicated than anyone else.