27

The rain continued until the next morning.

The students stepped on the stagnant water to the classroom, and the earthworms crawling back and forth on the road frightened several girls. Qi Chengshen was refreshed, he felt that he had not slouched down in class from yesterday afternoon to this morning.

Three or four lessons this morning were in English, and Qi Cheng was absorbed in it today, causing the English teacher to laugh wrinkles, boasting him from beginning to end.

When eating at noon, Qi Chengcai discovered that there were many young girls outside the school.

They have exquisite makeup, anxious look, and the noisy voice blurs down the road to No. 2 Middle School. Many students looked back curiously and did not know what this group of people were doing.

Xia Li is the squad leader. He knows some rumored news, "I heard Lang Bai will come over to participate in the rehearsal in the past two days."

Qi Cheng oh said, knowing what happened.

These are fans of big stars.

"There are people from other schools," Zhu Fan stood on tiptoe and glanced out. "Some are wearing uniforms of the third and fourth middle schools. Most of them are girls. By the way, Qi Cheng, your brother is in the fourth middle school. Going to school, right?"

"Well," Qi Cheng, "in the Fourth Middle School ."

"How about the teachers and environment of the Fourth Middle School, okay?" Zhu Fan, "My aunt's little girl likes the Fourth Middle School. Ask me if I can, but I haven't been there, and I've searched the Internet for messy news."

"It's very big and the environment is good," Qi Cheng thought about it. "Go back and ask Xiaoheng at noon."

"Good, thank you Brother,"

Jiang Heng gave back the message in the afternoon. "Brother, I took the ranking of the excellent teachers of the fourth middle school. I also took pictures of some of the more famous environments in our school. Do you see it?"

Qi Cheng took the picture Reposted it to Zhu Fan and typed it into him, "It's hard work."

Jiang Heng returned the message in the next second, it was voice, with a happy smile, "I took a lunch break for taking pictures."

"It's so hard," Qi Cheng smiled. "Send you a red envelope?"

"Don't red envelope," Jiang Heng, "I want to see you." The

first time he spoke so straightforwardly to Qi Cheng, he called Jiang on the other side. Heng already blushed, but he was still very brave. "Brother go home to live on the weekend?"

He said that his heartbeat was very fast, waiting for Qi Cheng's reply. Fortunately, Qi Cheng did not let him wait for a long time to return the news. "Okay."

Jiang Heng jumped up directly, and the teacher on the podium turned black. "Jiang Heng!"

Qi Cheng was seen on the weekend, and Qi Cheng was seen at the end of last week.

Jiang Heng said sorry to the teacher, and sat down again with a smile on his face.

The mood immediately rose.

No matter where the second is, the time for dinner is very short. Qi Cheng and his dormitory have rules for dinner, one person for one day, each person brings food to others in the evening and eats directly in the classroom, which is convenient.

Qi Cheng's turn to buy dinner tonight.

In the restaurant, Qi Cheng lined up behind the shortest team. After a while, he felt that someone was poking him in the back.

He turned his head to look around, and a man who wrapped himself tightly muffled and said: "Hi, hello classmates."

Although this male student was wearing the school uniform of No. 2 Middle School, he wore a hat, mask and school uniform on his head. mix incompatible, reveals a sound masks the true lost, "What's your name ah classmates?"

I am actually very warm.

Qi Cheng

raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "Qi Cheng." The man who wrapped himself up unclearly smiled and said, "This is a coincidence, my surname is Qi, and my name is Qi Bai."

"Our school does not allow hair dyeing ," Qi Cheng, "Student Qi Bai, you need to protect your white hair." The

edge of the hat reveals a little hair, silver and white, which looks very advanced under the light.

Qi Bai subconsciously raised his hand to cover his hair, Qi Cheng thought he would panic, but the other party's face was thicker than he thought, and he continued to laugh, "How can I get a hair dye, study every day, I am a young boy, because I learn Turns white."

Qi Cheng nodded his head seriously, and turned around after giving him a compliment. Behind him, the man quickly stopped him, "Wait, classmate Qi Cheng."

Qi Cheng looked at him, beckoning him to say something quickly.

"I didn't bring cash," Qi Bai whispered, "Can you give me some advance payment?"

Qi Cheng also whispered back to him: "But you look like a liar."

The peach blossom eyes bent by those behind were stiff "I am like a liar?"

"Yeah," Qi Cheng nodded solemnly and took out the school card from his pocket. "Classmates, I'm poor. Are you really a liar?"

"I'm not a liar!" Qi Bai's guy said, "You look at my eyes, there is no more sincere person than me."

Qi Cheng looked at him seriously.

This life has a pair of peach eyes, and really can't see how sincere, but instead of laughing, evil spirits are engulfed.

But Qi Cheng touched his chin, "Student Qi Bai, are you really a student of our school? Our school doesn't use cash, only the school card."

Qi Bai sighed, "I mean, I put the card on In the cash, the cash was not brought, and of course the card was not brought."

"Our school can pay by mobile phone."

"The mobile phone is not brought."

Qi Cheng paused for a while, and suddenly laughed, "I do good every day, although I am poor, But for a meal, I can still afford it." The

team was about to reach them. When Qi Cheng said, Qi Cheng said, "I want four meals and separate."

"You still help others to cook ?" Behind him Asked.

The canteen aunt moved quickly and neatly, handing the packaging bag to Qi Cheng three or two times, and Qi Cheng hooked her lips, "This is my meal."

The person behind was stunned and didn't react for a long time.

Qi Cheng, "Student Qi Bai, it's your turn."

After Qi Bai also bought a good meal, the two went out together.

"You eat so much at one meal?" Qi Bai.

Qi Cheng sighed, "That's how I eat myself poorly."

"But your figure is well maintained," Taohuayan smiled again. "Classmate, leave a mobile phone number."

"When I get my phone, Transfer money to you."

Qi Cheng gave him a mobile phone number for this reason, and said goodbye to Qi Bai at the intersection.

Qi Bai raised the rice in his hand, smiled in his eyes, hummed the song and pulled out his mobile phone from his pocket, saving the phone number.

When Qi Chengwan studied on his own, he received a strange call.

He was demonstrating how Chi Yan could make intimate contact with the person he wanted to pursue without trace. After the phone rang, Qi Cheng stepped back and pointed out.

Chi Yan nodded and watched him leave the office, his breathing normalized again, his cheeks hot, and he knew that he was already red without looking.

Qi Cheng was just too close to him.

It was so close to Chi Yan that he could smell his body and even feel the temperature from Qi Chengshen.

Chi Yan pushed his eyes and sat in the seemingly calm position, but after a few seconds, he picked up the information again and fanned the wind towards his face.

A tyrant who is omnipotent in learning, but stupid in the study of love.

For such a long time, Qi Cheng will blush and heartbeat because of Qi Cheng's random move.

By the time Qi Cheng came in, the red on Chi Yan's face had disappeared, "Continue?"

"Someone got lost," Qi Cheng sighed, put the phone back in his pocket, and looked at Chi Yan apologetically, "I want me to help him."

Chi Yan frowned, "Students of our school?"

"Foreign school," Qi Cheng put on his school uniform and smiled, "Come back in about half an hour."

Chi Yan stood up directly, "I'm with you." The

two people walked out of the office and walked in the direction of asking for help.

The second middle school has a large area in the suburbs. In addition to the three points and one line of student activities, there are many landscapes suitable for walking and relaxing.

Qi Cheng took Chi Yan to the lake. There are two large lakes and one small lake in the second middle school. Now Qi Cheng goes to the largest lake.

The pool surface is against the moonlight, and the bamboo forest beside the lake is blown by the wind. There are no street lights here, and you can only see clearly in the moonlight. The two people walk here and feel very romantic.

Qi Cheng looked around and saw no shadow. Chi Yan stabilized his mind and found someone with him.

The two finally saw a smoker by the lake, and they could only see that there was another person by the light and dark cigarette light.

Qi Cheng raised his voice. "Qi Bai?" The

smoker made a move, turning his side to half a face. "Qi Cheng?" The

voice was deep, and the iconic voice came out, and he knew he was not Qi Bai.

It is Wu Yuan.

Chi Yan knew that the famous thorn in the whole school was also lucky to have seen Wu Yuan fight. He was alert, but eventually he followed Qi Cheng towards Wu Yuan, and Yu Guang paid attention to the surrounding environment.

If something is wrong, he can't beat Wu Yuan, but he can drag Qi Cheng to escape from the fastest path.

"How to smoke here," Qi Cheng stood on the stone block, looked at him in his pockets, the school uniform jacket was blown up with the wind, "Are you afraid of being seen by the old bag?"

Wu Yuan chuckled, then looked up at Qi Cheng.

From the perspective of bottom to top, it is easy to expose the shortcomings of people's appearance, but Wu Yuan looked up and down, and smiled, "You are really a beautiful man with no dead ends in 360 degrees."

"I sent it to you yesterday afternoon Dish," he pressed the half of the smoke on the stone. "How about it, it doesn't fit his appetite."

Qi Chengyi answered his first sentence seriously, "Thank you Wu Yuan for your compliment."

"At least dish," He stopped for a few seconds before he smiled and connected, "It's delicious."

"Qi Cheng," Chi Yan pushed his glasses calmly, interjecting, "There's a man standing by the lake, is it the Qiao Bai you're looking for?" ""

Qi Cheng looked in the direction he was pointing, squinting and couldn't see clearly. Wu Yuan frowned on the ground. "Qi Bai? Your relatives?"

Qi Cheng shook his finger, and felt Chi Yan's vigilance against Wu Yuan. He stretched his arms around Chi Yan's shoulder and patted him behind him. To appease, take Xueba to the lake.

"A person I just met today asked me to do some help," Qi Cheng finally indicated to Wu Yuan. "You continue."

It's the surname Qi that I only met today. Where is such a coincidence.

Wu Yuan stood up and followed Qi Cheng slowly, but she wanted to see who could be so destined with Qi Cheng, "Together."