10

Qi Cheng took a skateboard and stepped out of the mall.

He is not a novice. He plays with a lot of wind and light, but his technique is very good. When he walks through the crowd, the young people passing him can't help but look back at him.

Black hair raised, handsome, handsome and handsome.

The mall was not far from the residence, Qi Cheng took a skateboard and turned a corner, hitting a black car approaching head-on.

He hid quickly, the skateboard made a loud noise, and the car in front also braked.

The window in the back seat pulled down, and the man sitting inside looked at Qi Cheng with concern and smiled, "Is it all right?"

The man has stared eyebrows, a suit and leather shoes , and he interprets the four words of life winner The appearance of a smile has the chic and self-confidence that is rare in modern people, and it is easy to get a good impression.

Qi Cheng smiled and said, "It's okay."

"Be careful next time," the man looked at his skateboard, took out a business card and handed it to him, with a humorous tone, "If your skateboard and your people need to see a doctor Please don't hesitate to contact me."

Qi Cheng took the business card and twirled a few times with his fingers. "Relax, I will." The

man finally shook hands with him. The window glass rose slowly, and Qi Cheng finally glanced at random, as if he saw a circled book in the other hand of the man.

Can't see clearly, only vaguely saw four words printed on the book.

When the car left, Qi Cheng put the business card in his hand upright, with a name and a contact information written on it, with gold letters on a black background, flying vigorously, with three words written in the name: Li Zuoxing.

Second.

In the afternoon, Chi Yan will help the teachers to correct the test papers. The assessment of the second middle school is very efficient. Basically, the test will be completed on the same day, and the results will be obtained the next day. This can't be done without the help of good students. Several people are there.

I didn't see anyone's name when I was reviewing the test paper, but a teacher was reviewing it and suddenly smiled, "This must be Chi Yan's paper."

Chi Yan looked up from the test paper and pushed his glasses calmly, "Teacher, you Know my handwriting?"

"The handwriting is not important," the teacher said, "15 blank questions, one question is correct, people who can make the 15th question are all rare in the whole grade group, just looked at the big question behind the eyes, the answer It's all right to see, is this yours?"

Chi Yan pursed his lips and stood up. "I'll take a look."

He walked over to the teacher and stared at the test paper for a few seconds. Radian, "Teacher, this is not mine." The

teacher was surprised, "Isn't it really yours?"

Chi Yan shook his head, "No."

"Who can that be?" The teacher thought for a moment and realized, "Oh, I know a. " "

you examination that students, mathematics powerful than you can a. "

pool Yan returned to his seat, picked up the red pen to continue marking the papers.

Another thin tall man beside him gave him a strange look. "Chi Yan, are you in a good mood?"

Chi Yan looked back, puzzled.

"Look," pointed the thin man at him, "I haven't seen you laugh before."

Chi Yan touched the corner of his mouth, only to find out that when he didn't know when, the corner of his mouth had been hooked.

When I got home, it was already 3pm.

Qi Cheng put the skateboard in the living room, and after taking a bath, the takeaway also arrived.

He lay on the sofa, leaning his back on the ceiling and looked at it comfortably for a while before pulling open the drawer under the coffee table.

Several cigarette packs were thrown inside, all of which were of different brands. Qi Cheng took out one of them and lit the cigarette on his side.

The TV was turned on by him, and the concert scene of an idol boy group was played on it.

The gorgeous lights hit the stage, making the man in the center of the light dazzling. With a frivolous smile in his corner of his mouth, and peachy eyes, when the camera came close, the man tickled his finger at the camera, and the handsome waver hit the screen, and the young girl's head was dizzy.

Idol male team leader, Lang Bai.

"You are my heart's love lover", the words of his fans, even those who do not pay attention to the entertainment industry have heard about it.

Qi Cheng looked at him with a bracing face, the phone rang, and someone @him in the class.

"Qi Cheng, part of the math test paper has been changed. I heard that your test room test paper has been changed. Some people say that you have done very well."

Qi Cheng ate a meal and replied, "Really?"

Such a reply seems too cold. , He added two more words and an emoticon, "Happy ( ̄▽ ̄)~*"

screenshots of the girls in the class blushing, why are they so cute.

After the people in the group teased him, they talked about the exchange of courses between different schools that would be carried out for a period of time. This is an activity that will be carried out every year in the second middle school. Take two days to lead the students of each class in batches. Different schools appreciate their characteristic courses and teaching environment.

"Anyuan High School is more remote than our school. It's almost coming to the countryside. They have a lot of special courses and a horse farm. Maybe we can ride a horse this time."

"Can we go to Anyuan High School?" "

I asked the seniors who graduated in the past year. They went to Anyuan High School. There are two classes in one group. They are taken by the class teacher. Fortunately, we are in the second middle school. Look at the senior three in other schools. Not bad, how could we still take us out to relax."

They had a heated discussion and Qi Cheng also finished his meal. He directly sent a message to Teacher Yang, "Where are we going to Anyuan High School?"

The third week of semester will only go out for exchanges, and it will be at the end of the month. Teacher Yang did not want to tell him so quickly, "Ask what to do, wait for the notice."

Qi Cheng smiled and turned to another topic, "Are the results coming out?"

"There are only a few subjects," Teacher Yang said more. Now, "Your kid is good, this time I'm really serious. Just now your English teacher sent me a message specifically. I got your test paper and she went to the essay as soon as I got it. You wrote the essay this time. I was moved to cry like these teachers."

"Are you crying too?" Qi Cheng smiled and teased him, "Take a picture of crying and show me."

Teacher Yang, "Quick roll fast roll fast. "

The last question," Qi Cheng was lying on the sofa, too lazy to type, and his cell phone was close to his mouth. "Which class will go with us?"

"I'm not sure," Mr. Yang also answered him in a voice. "We will arrive." To draw lots, I haven't started to draw yet. It is estimated that after waiting another three or four days, I can determine the specific affairs. I will inform you as soon as possible."

Qi Cheng, "OK, be busy."

"Wait," Teacher Yang asked another thing, "Wu Yuan, haven't you been with him recently?"

"That kid is not honest recently, some students have reported to see him fight with people in the community, we The school is not easy to manage. The teacher doesn't care if you make friends with others, but there are some things you can do for your friends, and some things you can't help, do you understand?"

Qi Cheng said aloud that the conversation was over.

Wu Yuan is an eagle and an ambitious tiger. He is entrenched in his territory and peeping into a wider world that does not belong to him.

As early as Qi Cheng saw him in the alley who beat him against him, he knew that Wu Yuan would take someone to revenge sooner or later.

And it is several times more than ten times the revenge to go back.

The half-smoked cigarette burned slowly against the ashtray, the thin smoke drifted to the control, the light was not turned on in the room, and the light in the room gradually became dull and dull as the sun outside fell.

The indifferent doctor with cleanliness sent him a message here.

[87 yuan. ]

[Two movie tickets, please go to the appointment on time. ]

Here is the address of the appointment. The time is only two hours later. The strong command tone does not give Qi Cheng any room to refuse.

[Dr. Gu Huai sent you an appointment invitation, how do I choose? 】

【A.87 excuses are about to be ruined by the doctor】

【B. Night appointments, the doctor fights so hard, of course I want to go】

Qi Cheng touched his chin, got up with a smile, went to the bedroom to change clothes.

He glanced left and right in the mirror when he went out, picked up the key and went out.

After his birthday on June 13, he took advantage of the summer vacation to get his driver's license, and there was a new car he bought in the garage downstairs.

When he drove to the place, he saw the doctor standing under the tall building and waiting.

Gu Huai's appearance was cold, and his temperament pushed this cold to a tenth. At this time, when standing upright on the side of the road, people coming and going should always look at Gu Huai.

Immediately, he was frightened by this air-conditioning and quickly turned his attention.

Gu Huai raised his hand for the fifth time and looked at the time.

His expressionless brows were indifferent, as if not worried at all.

But if you look closely, you can see the traces of frowning in his eyebrows.

It's almost time, but people haven't come yet.

The doctor's thin lips tightened.

At this moment, a striking car passed by in front of him, and slowly retreated to him.

The window opened, Qi Cheng put his arm on the window, hooked his lips towards him, handsome, "Hi." The

doctor nodded slowly, clean from head to toe as if it was not dusty, he should say, "Well."

at last.

Appointed people.